Why does someone want an AR-15

Anyone who thinks personal firearms would protect you from the military is delusional.

Not true....the Viet Minh defeated the French with stolen/found/captured weapons...they often took garrisons without firing a shot. Of course this is the French I'm talking about, but asymmetrical warfare chased us out of Vietnam and has us in Iraq and Afghanistan for 16 years. Most see rural America being able to hold off the US Military but I believe urban America would be more adept at it given public transportation and thousands of sniper nests. Don't believe for a minute the Army wouldn't open fire on Americans...they did it at Mt.Carmel (Waco) and in Detroit in 1967...that's why weapons like the AR and multiple round pistols can't be taken from us without a fight.
That and I don't think much of the US military wouldn't be on our side which is why jughead bastard obama started pushing for non-Americans to join. For that reason alone bastard should be tried and executed.
View attachment 179027
WTF does strategic or even tactical aerial bombardment have to do with controlling an internal insurgency executed via guerrilla warfare?? So if Trump finds out that there's a rebel or two somewhere in Washington DC, you think he'll order aerial bombardment of the city instead of sending the police to take care of it?

Again, your understanding is neither required nor relevant.
You are telling me you can not explain why anyone wants an AR-15.
It is a gun that requires absolute no skill to kill animals and humans with the greatest chance of collateral damage.

No, they're telling you it none of your business why
I understand wanting guns for hunting or protection.
I know enough about guns that an AR-15 is not the best gun for hunting or protection.

They are people that are insecure inside. Like gang members you put a gun in their hand and they feel strong and tough. Like they finally feel like equals to everyone else.

I don’t want or own a gun, I don’t care if you want to own a gun, that is your business.

It becomes our business when there are these horrific massacres all the time, which other countries (like in Europe) don't have.

No, you just want it to. You have no business. The purchaser is buying the gun legally, it makes it none of your business.

Anyone who thinks personal firearms would protect you from the military is delusional.

Not true....the Viet Minh defeated the French with stolen/found/captured weapons...they often took garrisons without firing a shot. Of course this is the French I'm talking about, but asymmetrical warfare chased us out of Vietnam and has us in Iraq and Afghanistan for 16 years. Most see rural America being able to hold off the US Military but I believe urban America would be more adept at it given public transportation and thousands of sniper nests. Don't believe for a minute the Army wouldn't open fire on Americans...they did it at Mt.Carmel (Waco) and in Detroit in 1967...that's why weapons like the AR and multiple round pistols can't be taken from us without a fight.
That and I don't think much of the US military wouldn't be on our side which is why jughead bastard obama started pushing for non-Americans to join. For that reason alone bastard should be tried and executed.
View attachment 179027
WTF does strategic or even tactical aerial bombardment have to do with controlling an internal insurgency executed via guerrilla warfare?? So if Trump finds out that there's a rebel or two somewhere in Washington DC, you think he'll order aerial bombardment of the city instead of sending the police to take care of it?
There will be as much of a chance of aerial bombing as guerrilla warfare.
You are all looney tunes. And you are all obsessed with guns. That is scary.
What is sad is you are all wasting your lives with a paranoia of the government that is unneccessary. What a waste of life.

View attachment 179027
What is sad is you are all wasting your lives with a paranoia of the government that is unneccessary. What a waste of life.
So you think Trump is going to bomb all of D.C., along with himself in it, to get rid of a rebel or two?

Rambo mentality. The .223 is a nice little varmint caliber. The .223 caliber isn't the problem - the problem is having it in an assault weapon with huge magazine capacities. You can even get 100-round drum magazines.

AR15100C.jpg
Nothing to fear then. The AR-15 is NOT an assault weapon,

BTW, I ordered this Smith & Wesson 10202 M&P15 Sport II only to show solidarity with this dealer and US weapons manufacturers....I'm already well situated with firearms and haven't shouldered this type of weapon since the CAR issued me 50 years ago in the RVN. The reports on this Smith are excellent in accuracy and reliability...I may never fire it so it can't lose value... so why not? :dunno:

Smith & Wesson 10202 M&P15 Sport II AR-15 Rifle 16in 5.56 30rd Black

Damn did you get the last one?

View attachment 179029

And for some reason they wont accept a backorder purchase. I'll check back in.
Its a fun little gun to shoot.

View attachment 179027
LOL

The US Military would never be involved. They actually believe in the Constitution.

BTW, I ordered this Smith & Wesson 10202 M&P15 Sport II only to show solidarity with this dealer and US weapons manufacturers....I'm already well situated with firearms and haven't shouldered this type of weapon since the CAR issued me 50 years ago in the RVN. The reports on this Smith are excellent in accuracy and reliability...I may never fire it so it can't lose value... so why not? :dunno:

10202-1-large.jpg

Smith & Wesson 10202 M&P15 Sport II AR-15 Rifle 16in 5.56 30rd Black
I enjoy mine. I just wish I had more time to shoot.

View attachment 179027
Trump may reconsider that after none of the officers in Florida wanted to engage.

Rambo mentality. The .223 is a nice little varmint caliber. The .223 caliber isn't the problem - the problem is having it in an assault weapon with huge magazine capacities. You can even get 100-round drum magazines.

AR15100C.jpg
Nothing to fear then. The AR-15 is NOT an assault weapon,

So many people believe that's exactly what the "AR" in AR-15 stands for.... the ignorance is so strong in so many. You'd be hard pressed to get people to understand it though.

Assault is an action, not a name.

What do you call this? Yes, it is scary.
i-dRv3rJF-M.jpg

i-v76F5bQ-M.jpg

i-bTb6HdL-L.png

Forum List

Back