why does my friend son have an ak 47?

o hell no go back and re read...no my son.....i assure you ....my son is not a meth head..and i hope to hell he has not purchased an ak 47......o hell after the 1911 he is broke
If he's got enough money to buy bullets, he's got enough money for meth.
The voice of experience speaks.

My dad left me an ak47 back in the nineties. Yup we get to have guns in America. Our forefathers thought it was pretty important to maintain a well armed citizenry and so do I.

And why do you care about what your friend's son does? Does he obsess over your use of marijuana, do you think?

since they blew the gun forum up i will have to do this here......

as i have said my son has gun fever...he just purchased a 1911 custom...and no mama aint happy about that.....grown ass kids....i swear...but i digress....

so going out with a friend in her car...she has to get son to remove his ak 47 from the back? i am like wtf?

now is this normal now or what?

It has always been the norm. The Left attempted to make it abnormal. They failed.

o hell no go back and re read...no my son.....i assure you ....my son is not a meth head..and i hope to hell he has not purchased an ak 47......o hell after the 1911 he is broke

My dad left me an ak47 back in the nineties. Yup we get to have guns in America. Our forefathers thought it was pretty important to maintain a well armed citizenry and so do I.
You have been left with the right to carry smallish arms. If your militia/citizenry was well armed, you'd have tanks, missiles and nukes to fight your oppressive government, which now heavily outguns you. So in effect, you are not well armed and therefore have been duped to accept a reduced right to bear arms.

While I admit I am superficially reading your posts bones, is this not a situation that involves sitting down with your son and asking him if,this kid is right in the head? I mean many of,the mass shooters fit the same profile as your sons friend. I am a full,blown gun supporter but that carries a responsibility with it. Am I out of line suggesting that it is important to have situational awareness about individuals who exhibit possible anti social behavior and are flaunting their arsenal?

Why?

"The AK-47 is very numerous and can be bought much cheaper than many "assault rifles", the recoil is negligible and there is a lot of history associated with the gun.

"Large clips make for less reloading at the range, saving valuable range time."

Three large clips make it a proficient tool when going to the theater or attending school

Like "da gubermint" staged false flag events like Sandy Hoax and Aurora??? You mean those places, dipshit???
False flag events staged by the govt. you say? You`re way too nutty to be allowed near a firearm.

i have zero issue with my son gun owner ship other than his buying ....he keeps his guns at his place in gun safes..

this friends kid....is another case...he gets into verbal fights where the police are called, he lets his mouth over ride his ass all the time...

You have been left with the right to carry smallish arms. If your militia/citizenry was well armed, you'd have tanks, missiles and nukes to fight your oppressive government, which now heavily outguns you. So in effect, you are not well armed and therefore have been duped to accept a reduced right to bear arms.
What's a smallish arm and where do you get your info? TV cartoon shows? The founders had arms of the day and there's nothing about the people not being able to stay current. Tanks and nukes aren't defensive weapons. How did you get so stupid anyway?

True, but I doubt our forefathers had cannon initially. The primary thing is you have weapons sufficient to defend yourself in a pinch.

since they blew the gun forum up i will have to do this here......

as i have said my son has gun fever...he just purchased a 1911 custom...and no mama aint happy about that.....grown ass kids....i swear...but i digress....

so going out with a friend in her car...she has to get son to remove his ak 47 from the back? i am like wtf?

now is this normal now or what? should i be ready for this as the next step in gun fever....cause i think i would just have to put my foot down......

or rather up...his ass...

am i mistaken that a ak 47 is a major assault weapon?
You're generalizing, it depends is it a semi automatic or automatic, sporting rifle or military grade weapon?? Progressives need to know the difference between a sporting weapons and a military grade weapons before they speak... Lol

Last edited:
It was developed for the military first. I agree with you and I wonder what your friend's son has gotten himself into?
If it's a semi automatic/sporting weapon no, it was not developed for the military. dumbass
Lol

Forum List

Back