why does my friend son have an ak 47?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
since they blew the gun forum up i will have to do this here......

as i have said my son has gun fever...he just purchased a 1911 custom...and no mama aint happy about that.....grown ass kids....i swear...but i digress....

so going out with a friend in her car...she has to get son to remove his ak 47 from the back? i am like wtf?

now is this normal now or what? should i be ready for this as the next step in gun fever....cause i think i would just have to put my foot down......

or rather up...his ass...

am i mistaken that a ak 47 is a major assault weapon?

I'm sure it's the semi auto version so, it's not technically an "assault rifle".

The AK-47 is very numerous and can be bought much cheaper than many "assault rifles", the recoil is negligible and there is a lot of history associated with the gun.

Large clips make for less reloading at the range, saving valuable range time.

It was developed for the military first. I agree with you and I wonder what your friend's son has gotten himself into?

It's probably a semi automatic carbine.

It is debated whether the term “assault weapon,” which entered the American lexicon in the late 1980s, originated as a political ploy by gun control advocates or as a marketing ploy by gun retailers. What is certain is that “assault weapon” is not a technical term, a term of art used by firearms manufactures, or a military term. The closest match in any of those categories is the term “assault rifle,” which is a military term referring to a medium-caliber, shoulder-fired rifle that allows the shooter to select between semiautomatic mode and either fully automatic or three-shot-burst mode. Because "assault weapons," as defined by state and federal law, can fire in neither fully automatic mode nor three-shot-burst mode, they are not assault rifles.

Assault Weapon Truth: The Facts about Assault Weapons

Carrying an AK47 around in the back seat of your car points most definitely to meth use that's making him that paranoid. Either that, or people ARE really out to get him. :D
Either way, your son is about to end up in jail.

o hell no go back and re read...no my son.....i assure you ....my son is not a meth head..and i hope to hell he has not purchased an ak 47......o hell after the 1911 he is broke

o hell no go back and re read...no my son.....i assure you ....my son is not a meth head..and i hope to hell he has not purchased an ak 47......o hell after the 1911 he is broke
If he's got enough money to buy bullets, he's got enough money for meth.

as i have said my son has gun fever...he just purchased a 1911 custom...and no mama aint happy about that.....grown ass kids....i swear...but i digress....

so going out with a friend in her car...she has to get son to remove his ak 47 from the back? i am like wtf?

now is this normal now or what? should i be ready for this as the next step in gun fever....cause i think i would just have to put my foot down......

My guess is that the kid has a small penis.

so its just a fun gun?

How many times has your son been arrested?

DOes he do hard drugs?

Does he sell drugs?

How many friends of his have been killed in gang violence or are in jail?

If the answer to all of these are zero or no, then I would relax

When I was in my late teens/early twenties me and my friends would often go to the range, or remote locations to target shoot. Empty cans learned to fear me.

Moving guns in cars was a common occurrence.

I've dropped that primarily for cheapness reasons, but many of my friends continued in the hobby(s) associated with guns, up to and including period historical shoots, which sounded like so much work.

The people in question are all middle aged white guys with zero criminal records and the most safe people you can imagine.

this kid has some issues.....and his mother just enables the hell outta him....i admit i dote on my son....but damn .....her son is 28 and lives at home....has not paid rent in months...had two harleys in basement..she finally made him sell the one that is working....and the way he speaks to her....it is so bad that i will say something to him...in front of her....about how the hell do you think talking to your mother in that manner is called for? he gets pissed and walks out slamming doors.....he would slam one door in my house and that would be it....dont get me wrong my son can be a smart ass but he knows damn well he risks me going upside his head...in a most violent manner...she just makes excuses for him....

You could suggest a NRA safety course.

The rules for gun safety, I have heard describes as rigid as those of a Japanese Tea Ceremony.

In a lifetime of shooting, accidents can happen. It only takes once.

this kid has some issues.....and his mother just enables the hell outta him....i admit i dote on my son....but damn .....her son is 28 and lives at home....has not paid rent in months...had two harleys in basement..she finally made him sell the one that is working....and the way he speaks to her....it is so bad that i will say something to him...in front of her....about how the hell do you think talking to your mother in that manner is called for? he gets pissed and walks out slamming doors.....he would slam one door in my house and that would be it....dont get me wrong my son can be a smart ass but he knows damn well he risks me going upside his head...in a most violent manner...she just makes excuses for him....

Ask your son if they ever drink beer while shooting.

If the answer is yes, you should be on strong ground pointing out that that is stupid.

It was developed for the military first. I agree with you and I wonder what your friend's son has gotten himself into?
Most guns were designed for military first, if not, that's where the technology usually comes from. AKs are great, wish I had one. I have an AR and wouldn't part with it though.

My guess is that the kid has a small penis.
How so?

so its just a fun gun?

How many times has your son been arrested?

my son has never been arrested and does not have an ak 47....do you people read anything at all?

DOes he do hard drugs?

he smokes the weed and does 4 roses bourbon

Does he sell drugs?

no

How many friends of his have been killed in gang violence or are in jail?

zero and zero

If the answer to all of these are zero or no, then I would relax

AGAIN THIS IS NOT MY SON, my answers are all zero or no....for my friends son i would say....yes he had been arrested, yes he does harder drugs, i know he has been in jail and i am sure when they lived in ca ...they knew someone killed in gang violence....but they are now in nc....

When I was in my late teens/early twenties me and my friends would often go to the range, or remote locations to target shoot. Empty cans learned to fear me.

we have all done that...empty cans and cardboard boxes shake when they see me coming....

Moving guns in cars was a common occurrence.

moving your ak in your mom's car?

I've dropped that primarily for cheapness reasons, but many of my friends continued in the hobby(s) associated with guns, up to and including period historical shoots, which sounded like so much work.

The people in question are all middle aged white guys with zero criminal records and the most safe people you can imagine.

i own guns...i got nothing against owning guns...i just question an unemployed, living at home....back talking his mom...owning guns....i am sorry but i would sell that gun for his back rent

Why?

"The AK-47 is very numerous and can be bought much cheaper than many "assault rifles", the recoil is negligible and there is a lot of history associated with the gun.

"Large clips make for less reloading at the range, saving valuable range time."

Three large clips make it a proficient tool when going to the theater or attending school

Why?

"The AK-47 is very numerous and can be bought much cheaper than many "assault rifles", the recoil is negligible and there is a lot of history associated with the gun.

"Large clips make for less reloading at the range, saving valuable range time."

Three large clips make it a proficient tool when going to the theater or attending school
They are called magazines and a few examples represents the millions out there only to the deranged liberal mind. If the perp has a 30rd mag what would you prefer to be armed with, besides your rapier wit?

Forum List

Back