why does my friend son have an ak 47?

this kid has some issues.....and his mother just enables the hell outta him....i admit i dote on my son....but damn .....her son is 28 and lives at home....has not paid rent in months...had two harleys in basement..she finally made him sell the one that is working....and the way he speaks to her....it is so bad that i will say something to him...in front of her....about how the hell do you think talking to your mother in that manner is called for? he gets pissed and walks out slamming doors.....he would slam one door in my house and that would be it....dont get me wrong my son can be a smart ass but he knows damn well he risks me going upside his head...in a most violent manner...she just makes excuses for him....

28 and living at home but has money for firearms and Harleys. Rude, irresponsible behavior.

Not signs of a well adjusted, responsible gun owner. IMHO.

my son has gun fever....in that way that he cleans the guns more than needed...etc and so forth...the purchase of this custom pistol is a major issue....i now call him.....my son the idiot....lol....and i will for a while...i am so pissed he took money outta solid investments to do this....

so ice how much would you pay for the ak...i bet i can talk his mother into selling it....and guess what ....son's friend is a gunsmith and dealer, we can ship it...be careful what you ask for lol

Why?

"The AK-47 is very numerous and can be bought much cheaper than many "assault rifles", the recoil is negligible and there is a lot of history associated with the gun.

"Large clips make for less reloading at the range, saving valuable range time."

Three large clips make it a proficient tool when going to the theater or attending school

Like "da gubermint" staged false flag events like Sandy Hoax and Aurora??? You mean those places, dipshit???

thank you will, thank you....i keep trying to make this point with her...she is just blind to his faults...he is an only child just like my son but damn....you got to stop ....i dont get her fear of tossing her son out.....they have major battles and she hates him living with them....hates it....the stress is really showing on her lately and health wise.....i heard a figure on 'life or debt' that an adult child living at home...cost the parents 8 k a year....damn

i told her..when i tossed mine....i found him an affordable place to live and gave him one months rent....he paid the security deposit ....and the rest....in all these years...i have given him rent money one other time.....he had to take time off work for family issues and i felt it was only fair...

i think she knows he would just spin ....or she fears that...

so its just a fun gun?

How many times has your son been arrested?

my son has never been arrested and does not have an ak 47....do you people read anything at all?

DOes he do hard drugs?

he smokes the weed and does 4 roses bourbon

Does he sell drugs?

no

How many friends of his have been killed in gang violence or are in jail?

zero and zero

If the answer to all of these are zero or no, then I would relax

AGAIN THIS IS NOT MY SON, my answers are all zero or no....for my friends son i would say....yes he had been arrested, yes he does harder drugs, i know he has been in jail and i am sure when they lived in ca ...they knew someone killed in gang violence....but they are now in nc....

When I was in my late teens/early twenties me and my friends would often go to the range, or remote locations to target shoot. Empty cans learned to fear me.

we have all done that...empty cans and cardboard boxes shake when they see me coming....

Moving guns in cars was a common occurrence.

moving your ak in your mom's car?

I've dropped that primarily for cheapness reasons, but many of my friends continued in the hobby(s) associated with guns, up to and including period historical shoots, which sounded like so much work.

The people in question are all middle aged white guys with zero criminal records and the most safe people you can imagine.

i own guns...i got nothing against owning guns...i just question an unemployed, living at home....back talking his mom...owning guns....i am sorry but i would sell that gun for his back rent

Or BOTH HARLEYS!

Those things are sooo expensive.

Why?

"The AK-47 is very numerous and can be bought much cheaper than many "assault rifles", the recoil is negligible and there is a lot of history associated with the gun.

Three large clips make it a proficient tool when going to the theater or attending school
They are called magazines and a few examples represents the millions out there only to the deranged liberal mind. If the perp has a 30rd mag what would you prefer to be armed with, besides your rapier wit?

Thanks once again for the evidence you cannot read comprehensively. I know the difference between a clip and a magazine, the clip comment was posted by another (see the quotes) for continuity I used the same term in the last sentence.

It was developed for the military first. I agree with you and I wonder what your friend's son has gotten himself into?

He has most likely gotten himself into owning a very good self defense weapon. I have two of them. Fear of weapons shows a very weak mind indeed. The only problem I see is leaving it in the car unattended.

Why?

They are called magazines and a few examples represents the millions out there only to the deranged liberal mind. If the perp has a 30rd mag what would you prefer to be armed with, besides your rapier wit?

Thanks once again for the evidence you cannot read comprehensively. I know the difference between a clip and a magazine, the clip comment was posted by another (see the quotes) for continuity I used the same term in the last sentence.
Blaming your error on another. Why you must be a liberal! That comprehensive enough for you?

so its just a fun gun?

How many times has your son been arrested?

my son has never been arrested and does not have an ak 47....do you people read anything at all?

DOes he do hard drugs?

he smokes the weed and does 4 roses bourbon

Does he sell drugs?

no

How many friends of his have been killed in gang violence or are in jail?

zero and zero

If the answer to all of these are zero or no, then I would relax

AGAIN THIS IS NOT MY SON, my answers are all zero or no....for my friends son i would say....yes he had been arrested, yes he does harder drugs, i know he has been in jail and i am sure when they lived in ca ...they knew someone killed in gang violence....but they are now in nc....

When I was in my late teens/early twenties me and my friends would often go to the range, or remote locations to target shoot. Empty cans learned to fear me.

we have all done that...empty cans and cardboard boxes shake when they see me coming....

Moving guns in cars was a common occurrence.

moving your ak in your mom's car?

I've dropped that primarily for cheapness reasons, but many of my friends continued in the hobby(s) associated with guns, up to and including period historical shoots, which sounded like so much work.

The people in question are all middle aged white guys with zero criminal records and the most safe people you can imagine.

i own guns...i got nothing against owning guns...i just question an unemployed, living at home....back talking his mom...owning guns....i am sorry but i would sell that gun for his back rent

The job market is shit right now. And has been for a while.

I'm glad I'm not just entering it.

HIs thinking is probably that a couple of hundred bucks isn't going to change anything.

It was developed for the military first. I agree with you and I wonder what your friend's son has gotten himself into?

He has most likely gotten himself into owning a very good self defense weapon. I have two of them. Fear of weapons shows a very weak mind indeed. The only problem I see is leaving in the car unattended.
I have two of them.
Having read some of your posts, this is the worst news I've heard today.

thank you will, thank you....i keep trying to make this point with her...she is just blind to his faults...he is an only child just like my son but damn....you got to stop ....i dont get her fear of tossing her son out.....they have major battles and she hates him living with them....hates it....the stress is really showing on her lately and health wise.....i heard a figure on 'life or debt' that an adult child living at home...cost the parents 8 k a year....damn

i told her..when i tossed mine....i found him an affordable place to live and gave him one months rent....he paid the security deposit ....and the rest....in all these years...i have given him rent money one other time.....he had to take time off work for family issues and i felt it was only fair...

i think she knows he would just spin ....or she fears that...

The man should be working, and contributing, or at the very least saving up for something to improve his situation.

Dave Ramesy would have a fit.

A clip

paperclip.jpg

A magazine

gun salesman of the year.jpg

I have two of them.
Having read some of your posts, this is the worst news I've heard today.

Therapy may help you, but I doubt it.

so ice how much would you pay for the ak...i bet i can talk his mother into selling it....and guess what ....son's friend is a gunsmith and dealer, we can ship it...be careful what you ask for lol

Prices for AKs vary a good bit. Depends on make and condition. If it's an old surplus Eastern Block or Chinese in bad condition or a new out of the box Russian Izhmash. Get your friend to look on the flat metal part of the rifle above the trigger. There will be writing stamped on one or both sides. Tell her to write down exactly what is stamped. With that information, you can accurately find out how much you can ask for it with a quick Internet search. Find out if it is new or used, clean or banged up. That will make a big difference in the price.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last one I bought was 550.00 local. Before that, in 2000, I paid 300 for a Clinton model.

my son has gun fever....in that way that he cleans the guns more than needed...etc and so forth...the purchase of this custom pistol is a major issue....i now call him.....my son the idiot....lol....and i will for a while...i am so pissed he took money outta solid investments to do this....

My father in law is a gunsmith and a dealer, although VERY well established.

He makes a fair amount doing paper work transfers, at a lower rate than his competitors.

No, it is not normal to carry an ak-47 in the back seat. We own one and it is locked in a gun safe.

Why?

Like "da gubermint" staged false flag events like Sandy Hoax and Aurora??? You mean those places, dipshit???

LOL, One reason to seek gun control is to keep guns out of the hands of the conspiracy crowd.

Clue for you, you ignorant piece of crap, The Congress of the US, "da gubermint", changes every two years, the POTUS every fourth or eighth year and the Supreme Court only by death or resignation.

Forum List

Back