Why Does Evolutionary Science Only Believe In Things In Which There Is No Evidence?

on several aspects is it easy to show its wrong,,,

take the claim that no human has ever seen a dinosaur,,,there are footprints of humans found along side dino tracks all over the world,,,

and what about the thousands of written and illustrated claims dating back thousands of yrs??? cant have those unless they saw them first hand,,,,
The claim that no human has ever seen a dinosaur can't be proven or disproven. The footprints of humans alongside dinosaur tracks (as well as all the thousands of years old written and illustrated claims) is evidence only. Evidence is not a proof.

Evolution is unfalsifiable (therefore, a religion) and can only be accepted/rejected on a faith basis. It may or may not be true. I personally believe that it is true (albeit my faith is weak).

well its evidence that they coexisted and based on how many there are it can be considered proof,,,which undermines everything evolution claims
Yup, one could argue that to be good evidence. Yet, no matter how many examples one comes up with, it won't be proof. Proof is an extension of foundational axioms ("rules"). Only closed functional systems such as logic and mathematics make use of proofs, since they both have foundational axioms to extend from. Neither science nor religion have said axioms.

Evolution is unfalsifiabl
False.
Yes, I am aware that you are a fundamentalist of the Evolution religion... we've been through this... We have no way of seeing what happened all those millions of years ago... if those earliest life forms actually mutated or not...
Thats not what you said, weasel. You said the theory of evolution is unfalsifiable. And that was a lie.
Insult Fallacy. Redefinition Fallacy. (disagreement > lie).

I'm saying the same thing that I have always said. By saying that we have no way of seeing, I am saying that it is unfalsifiable. We have no accessible null hypothesis test to perform against the theory. It remains a circular argument...

I'm saying the same thing that I have always said.
no weasel, you said the theory was not falsifiable. That was a lie. You're not going to slither out from under this lie.
Dude, pay attention... I've said it before, I said it in the prior comment, and I will say it once again... It is unfalsifiable. It is unfalsifiable because we can't go back in time to see whether the earliest life form mutated or not... Idk how to make my position any clearer to you...

It is unfalsifiable because we can't go back in time to see whether the earliest life form mutated or not.
That's stupid and wrong. There are many ways to falsify evolution as the origin of species, from genetics, to fossils, to physiology.

[

If you are referring to the Christian God, which I assume you are,

I am a Lutheran That is kinda like being Catholic but with one less Pope.
Same here. I am specifically a WELS Lutheran (WI Evangelical Lutheran Synod). That doesn't mean that I believe everything that WELS teaches, as I also study The Bible as an individual and come to my own theological conclusions about certain debated topics, such as what Genesis 6 is saying, but I think WELS generally does a decent job.

so youre admitting you have no facts
Not once did i say anything iimplying that. I see we have us another shameless little liar.

I already proved man and dinos coexisted
Haha....no you didn't, you embarrassing little freak..
compared to you thats not saying much,,,,

and sorry but there is more evidence that humans saw dinos than there is they never did as evo claims,,,

so I base my opinion on facts where as you are still in make believe land,,,

so youre admitting you have no facts
Not once did i say anything iimplying that. I see we have us another shameless little liar.

I already proved man and dinos coexisted
Haha....no you didn't, you embarrassing little freak..
compared to you thats not saying much,,,,

and sorry but there is more evidence that humans saw dinos than there is they never did as evo claims,,,

so I base my opinion on facts where as you are still in make believe land,,,

You spend a lot of time worshipping Ken Ham and the silly creation museum, right? People in buckskin outfits frolicking with dinosaurs.

You folks are scary.

False.
Yes, I am aware that you are a fundamentalist of the Evolution religion... we've been through this... We have no way of seeing what happened all those millions of years ago... if those earliest life forms actually mutated or not...
Thats not what you said, weasel. You said the theory of evolution is unfalsifiable. And that was a lie.

You’re dealing with another graduate of the Henry Morris madrassah for the silly, class of Wednesday afternoon.

[

Same here. I am specifically a WELS Lutheran (WI Evangelical Lutheran Synod). That doesn't mean that I believe everything that WELS teaches, as I also study The Bible as an individual and come to my own theological conclusions about certain debated topics, such as what Genesis 6 is saying, but I think WELS generally does a decent job.

Missouri Synod here.

[

Missouri Synod here.
Yep, they teach young earth nonsense in the Missouri synod. Got me kicked out of cathechism class.

False.

You’re dealing with another graduate of the Henry Morris madrassah for the silly, class of Wednesday afternoon.
The one jerkoff said he proved, in this thread, that humans coexisted with dinosaurs.

False.

The one jerkoff said he proved, in this thread, that humans coexisted with dinosaurs.

The more excitable of the hyper-religious are as much a danger to themselves as to others.

False.

Yup, he is completely stuck in his religious view and won't consider other ways of thinking. The funny thing is, I'm not even disagreeing with his belief in Evolution... I'm just offering up a way to logically arrive at that belief instead of fallaciously arriving there (due to his fundamentalism)...

[

Missouri Synod here.
Right on!

[

Missouri Synod here.
Yep, they teach young earth nonsense in the Missouri synod. Got me kicked out of cathechism class.
It is not "nonsense", Fort... It may or may not be true, just like the 'old earth' view may or may not be true. They are both religious beliefs, and there is no way to prove/disprove those beliefs.

False.

Without looking back, I'm not sure that he claimed it was proof; I think he claimed evidence of it. Humans very well might have coexisted with dinosaurs; we simply do not know. We can't go back in time to see what actually happened.

Forum List

Back