Why do you think beck's rally was a neagtive thing?

What was the biggest reason Beck's rally was bad for America?

• It was meant to bring Americans together, and that's bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It supported the children of fallen veterans, and that's bad.

• It was about returning to founding principles, and that's bad.

• It advocated tolerance and love for God, and that's bad.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It had military veterans as speakers, and that's bad.

• It advocated the importance of charity and kindness, and that's bad

• It advocated liberty, and that's bad.

• All of the Above.

• I support Beck's message at this rally.

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • I didn't watch the rally, but nothing Beck could say can be good because I am an ignorant moron.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you are hopeless, man....you are too consumed in your ideology or you are too ignorant of american history to see that this is not even close to being what was intended...we need to restore honor by honoring and educating ourselves of the founding heritage and the values presented by God...honor means different things for different people in different contexts. the context of this rally was honoring veterans and honoring our heritage. something that we can never do enough of but should try our best.

You described yourself pretty well there. You're not telling me what specifics we need to do to "gain our honor" back. I'm giving you a platform to tell me, and you refuse to.

*YOU wouldn't KNOW Honor if it bit your in your young ASS.*

you are hopeless, man....you are too consumed in your ideology or you are too ignorant of american history to see that this is not even close to being what was intended...we need to restore honor by honoring and educating ourselves of the founding heritage and the values presented by God...honor means different things for different people in different contexts. the context of this rally was honoring veterans and honoring our heritage. something that we can never do enough of but should try our best.

You described yourself pretty well there. You're not telling me what specifics we need to do to "gain our honor" back. I'm giving you a platform to tell me, and you refuse to.

oh my fucking lord....for like the 5th time. restoring honor means to be aware of the founding principles and look toward the future with promise of more liberty, instead of looking to the scars of the past. ive told you so many times, man, if you really are trying to learn something here you need to try harder...i dont know. maybe google searching these things can explain it better to you.

Each individual needs to look to God, and look to history, and look to eachother and stay honest and true, to honor our heroes and to secure our liberty. really man, if you dont understand it then there is nothing i can say that can make you see it. Or like i said, your ideology blinds you.

Why don't you suggest to the fucktwat known as MODMORON that c-span will air the rally at least two more times today. If the MODMORON really wants a chance to figure it out he could avail himself to watching it just as the rest of us did..

nice attempt at hijacking my thread. How about you stay on topic? what did beck say at this rally that was harmful to america?

on a side note, obama admits his racist tendencies in his biographies. but you wouldn't know that.
"thats just how white folks will do ya." -obama. now stay on topic.

glennbeck is a self promoting race hustler, purveyor of half-truths and outright lies, and there is no reason to give credence to anything he had to say today. Rubes like you can eat it up if you want but he will be right back to his full time job of driving wedge after wedge between the American populace on Monday.

which wedges?

lol ...

I'm not about to play Charlie Brown while you hold a football.

oh my fucking lord....for like the 5th time. restoring honor means to be aware of the founding principles and look toward the future with promise of more liberty, instead of looking to the scars of the past. ive told you so many times, man, if you really are trying to learn something here you need to try harder...i dont know. maybe google searching these things can explain it better to you.

Each individual needs to look to God, and look to history, and look to eachother and stay honest and true, to honor our heroes and to secure our liberty. really man, if you dont understand it then there is nothing i can say that can make you see it. Or like i said, your ideology blinds you.

if you watched the rally you would have gained your answer btw. cspan said they would re-play it later today. i suggest you educate yourself instead of begging me. ok?

You really should get a dictionary to understand what the word restore means. All you're doing is giving me what you believe to be feel-good statements. You're not giving me specifics.

Also, I watched his little rally. Like I said earlier, you could of made a drinking game every time he invoked God or the Founding Fathers or the word crossroads. Only thing is everybody would be dead of alcohol poisoning.

if you watched the rally you would have gained your answer btw. cspan said they would re-play it later today. i suggest you educate yourself instead of begging me. ok?

You really should get a dictionary to understand what the word restore means. All you're doing is giving me what you believe to be feel-good statements. You're not giving me specifics.

put on cpsan later today, then come back alright? You'll understand it a lot better than i can explain it. that is, if you really do want to understand it.

glennbeck is a self promoting race hustler, purveyor of half-truths and outright lies, and there is no reason to give credence to anything he had to say today. Rubes like you can eat it up if you want but he will be right back to his full time job of driving wedge after wedge between the American populace on Monday.

which wedges?

lol ...

....He says as he cowers AWAY....ChickenSHIT

which wedges?

lol ...

so you got nothing but talking points? figures. if he was wedging wedges you would be able to list them.

*fuck off asshole*

Speaking of drunks ....

Prove it or shut the FUCK up asswipe.

Ruh roh! Someone's on their heavy flow day!

Here ya' go Tommy Toughpants, just for you ....

f390f0b2dae8d215e1313c87a208e1d9_pyzammaxi.jpg

... and they even have wings!

put on cpsan later today, then come back alright? You'll understand it a lot better than i can explain it. that is, if you really do want to understand it.

Nope, you go ahead and tell me what specifics. I watched his little rally, he didn't give specifics either. So tell me if it's so easy what America needs to do to "restore her honor". Go ahead.

Also, I watched his little rally. Like I said earlier, you could of made a drinking game every time he invoked God or the Founding Fathers or the word crossroads. Only thing is everybody would be dead of alcohol poisoning.

Oh! so that's it. God Bless America freaks your sorry azz out donut? Slimebucket.

Nope, you go ahead and tell me what specifics. I watched his little rally, he didn't give specifics either. So tell me if it's so easy what America needs to do to "restore her honor". Go ahead.

if you watched it and think it is bad for america, why can't you point out what was exactly said by beck or any of the speakers that is a bad thing for america.

you said it. not me.

No..I did not say it ya stank coward. You quoted what someone else said and you did it knowing that I did not say it. That makes you a fucking liar. You are also a moron thinking you can get away with lying. So which quality do you hate most about yourself?..Being a cowardly liar or a fuckwit moron?

LOL. you said that beck and his message were "crap". and his message was charity and support of the special ops warrior fund to put the children of dead troops through college. you said it, scumbag.

Liar. It isn't your turf to define what message I heard from Beck. I have made it clear what I said and why I said it. Your spin is a fucking bald faced lie and you know it. Fuck off.

which wedges?

lol ...

so you got nothing but talking points? figures. if he was wedging wedges you would be able to list them.

Oh, I got plenty, I'm just not about to waste my time on bitter old ***** like you who wouldn't acknowledge any evidence I presented if I slapped you in the face with it and knocked your dentures out.

No..I did not say it ya stank coward. You quoted what someone else said and you did it knowing that I did not say it. That makes you a fucking liar. You are also a moron thinking you can get away with lying. So which quality do you hate most about yourself?..Being a cowardly liar or a fuckwit moron?

LOL. you said that beck and his message were "crap". and his message was charity and support of the special ops warrior fund to put the children of dead troops through college. you said it, scumbag.

Liar. It isn't your turf to define what message I heard from Beck. I have made it clear what I said and why I said it. Your spin is a fucking bald faced lie and you know it. Fuck off.

man everyone saw it, just admit it, you hate veterans and charity organizations. at least be honest with yourself.

lol ...

Oh, I got plenty, I'm just not about to waste my time on bitter old ***** like you who wouldn't acknowledge any evidence I presented if I slapped you in the face with it and knocked your dentures out.

i'd like to see it.

yes, what you got was caught shitting liberal bricks and calling Beck's message crap BEFORE you knew his message was about special ops, their kids, and raising money for their benefit and what a great country America was. . stupid ass motherfucker.

Forum List

Back