Why do you think beck's rally was a neagtive thing?

What was the biggest reason Beck's rally was bad for America?

• It was meant to bring Americans together, and that's bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It supported the children of fallen veterans, and that's bad.

• It was about returning to founding principles, and that's bad.

• It advocated tolerance and love for God, and that's bad.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It had military veterans as speakers, and that's bad.

• It advocated the importance of charity and kindness, and that's bad

• It advocated liberty, and that's bad.

• All of the Above.

• I support Beck's message at this rally.

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • I didn't watch the rally, but nothing Beck could say can be good because I am an ignorant moron.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Restoring honor means to restore the honor that allowed the USA to be formed and be a land under God. If that's not simple enough for you then you are just spouting ideological nonsense.

Really now, and explain how that's going to happen.

View attachment 11370

its going to happen when people like you realize that faith, hope, and charity is what made america great and honorable, and was the prime message of today's rally.

its going to happen when people like you realize that faith, hope, and charity is what made america great and honorable, and was the prime message of today's rally.

And we didn't have these things at the time of today's rally?

President Obama has "a deep seeded hatred of white people or white culture." - glennbeck

"I'm not saying he (Pres. Obama) doesn't like white people. He has a problem. This guy, I believe, is a racist." - glennbeck, 30 seconds later

"I think the President is a racist" - glennbeck, the very next day

"(Calling Obama a racist) was an ignorant comment because now that I really understand how he grew up, where he grew up, what his influences were, it is more of a liberation theology kind of attitude that he has that I immediately interpreted, because I did not understand him. I think his attitude is more like Bill Ayers, that America is an oppressor, and I just didn't understand it." - glennbeck a year later, on the verge of "restoring honor" to our country

Last edited:

And we didn't have these things at the time of today's rally?

not as much as the first 40 or so years of america's birth.
Today's rally was to help inspire americans to be kind and charitable, tolerant and loving. Values that stem from judeo-christian heritage the heritage of the founding fathers. the source of their wisdom and their sacred honor, and the source of the motivation to make the USA the most free and secure nation on the planet.

get it yet?

President Obama has "a deep seeded hatred of white people or white culture." - glennbeck

"I'm not saying he (Pres. Obama) doesn't like white people. He has a problem. This guy, I believe, is a racist." - glennbeck, 30 seconds later

"(Calling Obama a racist) was an ignorant comment because now that I really understand how he grew up, where he grew up, what his influences were, it is more of a liberation theology kind of attitude that he has that I immediately interpreted, because I did not understand him. I think his attitude is more like Bill Ayers, that America is an oppressor, and I just didn't understand it." - glennbeck a year later, on the verge of "restoring honor" to our country

nice attempt at hijacking my thread. How about you stay on topic? what did beck say at this rally that was harmful to america?

on a side note, obama admits his racist tendencies in his biographies. but you wouldn't know that.
"thats just how white folks will do ya." -obama. now stay on topic.

So, you are perverting the message to fuel your own ideology of hatred and intolerance. I love how the left wingers have fallen for my trap in this thread so easily. I rest my case.
What are you even talking about? I think saying we never lost our honor, is not showing hatred and intolerance.

Of course it is! Modbert and other statist loons have been asking the same question for a week, and it has been answered probably a hundred times, and it is always dismissed. Restoring honor means to restore the honor that allowed the USA to be formed and be a land under God. If that's not simple enough for you then you are just spouting ideological nonsense.

I really don't have a dog in this fight, just wanted to point out the sheer irony here.

:rofl:

Someone needs a dictionary.

restore - definition of restore by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

So tell me, when and how did we lost our honor.

So, you are perverting the message to fuel your own ideology of hatred and intolerance. I love how the left wingers have fallen for my trap in this thread so easily. I rest my case.
What are you even talking about? I think saying we never lost our honor, is not showing hatred and intolerance.

Ya dumb bitch!!! Ya fell for Liberty's trap!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GO!!! DAWGS!!!!!!!!

nice attempt at hijacking my thread. How about you stay on topic? what did beck say at this rally that was harmful to america?

on a side note, obama admits his racist tendencies in his biographies. but you wouldn't know that.
"thats just how white folks will do ya." -obama. now stay on topic.

glennbeck is a self promoting race hustler, purveyor of half-truths and outright lies, and there is no reason to give credence to anything he had to say today. Rubes like you can eat it up if you want but he will be right back to his full time job of driving wedge after wedge between the American populace on Monday.

glennbeck is a self promoting race hustler, purveyor of half-truths and outright lies, and there is no reason to give credence to anything he had to say today. Rubes like you can eat it up if you want but he will be right back to his full time job of driving wedge after wedge between the American populace on Monday.

ok, so what did he say at today's rally that was bad for america?

GO!!! DAWGS!!!!!!!!

hey dude, how does it feel to call a charity that helps the troops of fallen military personnel "crap" ? Feel good?

listen, if you want me to answer your questions then you answer mine. and ive already answered like three of your questions, so what part of today's rally was bad for america?

I've already told you. Now tell me, how do you measure such a thing?

I am genuinely concerned about the state of America. I do not see how worshiping and following Beck is going to help things and I expect it to make things worse.

I have not watched any shots of the rally but how many blacks were there? Hispanics? Muslims? They are all part of America as well as white folks.

Do only white folks have honor?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

stupidest motherfucker post of the day.

ok, so what did he say at today's rally that was bad for america?

I didn't see it. Perhaps you missed this part of my post, "there is no reason to give credence to anything he had to say today. Rubes like you can eat it up if you want but he will be right back to his full time job of driving wedge after wedge between the American populace on Monday," or in other words, he could have gotten up there and given an eloquent speech about unity, harmony, and whatever other "ity" you can think of and it's still a load of shit.

GO!!! DAWGS!!!!!!!!

hey dude, how does it feel to call a charity that helps the troops of fallen military personnel "crap" ? Feel good?

How does it feel to spin so hard you fall down? I didn't say anything about charity or the troops. Dipshit. My dispute is with a lying sociopathic lackey to Rupert Murdoch and the Saudis telling America any message especially concerning honor.

Fuck Beck and Fuck You.

Forum List

Back