Why do you think beck's rally was a neagtive thing?

What was the biggest reason Beck's rally was bad for America?

• It was meant to bring Americans together, and that's bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It supported the children of fallen veterans, and that's bad.

• It was about returning to founding principles, and that's bad.

• It advocated tolerance and love for God, and that's bad.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It had military veterans as speakers, and that's bad.

• It advocated the importance of charity and kindness, and that's bad

• It advocated liberty, and that's bad.

• All of the Above.

• I support Beck's message at this rally.

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • I didn't watch the rally, but nothing Beck could say can be good because I am an ignorant moron.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
since the left wing loons apparently aren't voting in the poll, i guess that means they support glenn's message. that would be the logical conclusion.

since the left wing loons apparently aren't voting in the poll, i guess that means they support glenn's message. that would be the logical conclusion.

Yeah, that gets a 2/10 on the troll meter. Try harder next time. :thup:

Yeah, that gets a 2/10 on the troll meter. Try harder next time. :thup:

I want just ONE EXAMPLE of a statement by beck or any of the speakers said something that is bad for america at the rally. Why is this so difficult to produce?

Maybe because...GASP...it was a positive message? NO WAY!

I want just ONE EXAMPLE of a statement by beck or any of the speakers said something that is bad for america at the rally. Why is this so difficult to produce?

I'm asking you when we lost our honor that we need to restore, you won't tell me.

I'm asking you how we lost our honor that we need to restore, you won't tell me.

I'm asking you how we can restore our honor that we supposedly lost, you won't tell me.

If I wanted to hear feel-good statements about how America needs to reclaim it's values, how we need to go back to the principles of the Founding Fathers, etc then I'd go watch another politician spew the same things.

You won't give me the how, when, or the specifics of anything. And then you expect me to answer a dishonest thread. :rofl:

LOL. you said that beck and his message were "crap". and his message was charity and support of the special ops warrior fund to put the children of dead troops through college. you said it, scumbag.

Liar. It isn't your turf to define what message I heard from Beck. I have made it clear what I said and why I said it. Your spin is a fucking bald faced lie and you know it. Fuck off.

yes, what you got was caught shitting liberal bricks and calling Beck's message crap BEFORE you knew his message was about special ops, their kids, and raising money for their benefit and what a great country America was. . stupid ass motherfucker.

"Thou must Spread Some REP around..." Yaddie-Yadda...

I'm asking you when we lost our honor that we need to restore, you won't tell me.

I'm asking you how we lost our honor that we need to restore, you won't tell me.

I'm asking you how we can restore our honor that we supposedly lost, you won't tell me.

If I wanted to hear feel-good statements about how America needs to reclaim it's values, how we need to go back to the principles of the Founding Fathers, etc then I'd go watch another politician spew the same things.

You won't give me the how, when, or the specifics of anything. And then you expect me to answer a dishonest thread. :rofl:

I guess he'll learn after today not to expect you to answer a fucking thing. That's what makes you the most dishonest fuck on this message board. you duck and sway and never answer a direct question. I would have told him had he asked me. He's answered your questions at least twice you stupid lukewarm pile of monkey shit.

you are hopeless, man....you are too consumed in your ideology or you are too ignorant of american history to see that this is not even close to being what was intended...we need to restore honor by honoring and educating ourselves of the founding heritage and the values presented by God...honor means different things for different people in different contexts. the context of this rally was honoring veterans and honoring our heritage. something that we can never do enough of but should try our best.

You described yourself pretty well there. You're not telling me what specifics we need to do to "gain our honor" back. I'm giving you a platform to tell me, and you refuse to.

oh my fucking lord....for like the 5th time. restoring honor means to be aware of the founding principles and look toward the future with promise of more liberty, instead of looking to the scars of the past. ive told you so many times, man, if you really are trying to learn something here you need to try harder...i dont know. maybe google searching these things can explain it better to you.

Each individual needs to look to God, and look to history, and look to eachother and stay honest and true, to honor our heroes and to secure our liberty. really man, if you dont understand it then there is nothing i can say that can make you see it. Or like i said, your ideology blinds you.

if you watched the rally you would have gained your answer btw. cspan said they would re-play it later today. i suggest you educate yourself instead of begging me. ok?

Quick question ya fucking Trig Palin clone (yeah Liberty, you're a full blown retard).........if we can't remember the scars and are only supposed to look at the good stuff, well.....isn't the quote "those who forget history are doomed to repeat it"? If people are so busy sticking their heads in the sand by ignoring the "scars" (i.e. those things that our country didn't do so well, like the Civil War), then we are doomed to repeat them.

I also noticed that Beck included Muslims and their mosques quite a bit in his tent revival, but never once did he call God "Allah", which means there is a division in the people he's calling together by mentioning their mosques and religion, but not using the name of God that they are used to.

Additionally, focusing strictly on a Christian type of God kinda negates that whole freedom of religion thing.

By the way you cock smoking asshole, did YOU ever serve? If not, then shut the fuck up about the veterans, we don't need assholes like you speaking for us, we're pretty capable of doing that ourselves.

Also interesting that the only Martin Luther King family member is the one person who has no claim to his legacy.

Try again you fucking retard Liberty, this thread, like you, is an epic fail.

I guess he'll learn after today not to expect you to answer a fucking thing. That's what makes you the most dishonest fuck on this message board. you duck and sway and never answer a direct question. I would have tole him had he asked me. He's answered your quwstions at least twice you stupid lukewarm pile of monkey shit.

DoggieBoy is a dishonest SHITHEAD for all the world to BEHOLD.

I guess he'll learn after today not to expect you to answer a fucking thing. That's what makes you the most dishonest fuck on this message board. you duck and sway and never answer a direct question. I would have told him had he asked me. He's answered your questions at least twice you stupid lukewarm pile of monkey shit.

thanks for the support. the amount of idiocy modbert represents is almost unparalleled.

You described yourself pretty well there. You're not telling me what specifics we need to do to "gain our honor" back. I'm giving you a platform to tell me, and you refuse to.

oh my fucking lord....for like the 5th time. restoring honor means to be aware of the founding principles and look toward the future with promise of more liberty, instead of looking to the scars of the past. ive told you so many times, man, if you really are trying to learn something here you need to try harder...i dont know. maybe google searching these things can explain it better to you.

Each individual needs to look to God, and look to history, and look to eachother and stay honest and true, to honor our heroes and to secure our liberty. really man, if you dont understand it then there is nothing i can say that can make you see it. Or like i said, your ideology blinds you.

if you watched the rally you would have gained your answer btw. cspan said they would re-play it later today. i suggest you educate yourself instead of begging me. ok?

Quick question ya fucking Trig Palin clone (yeah Liberty, you're a full blown retard).........if we can't remember the scars and are only supposed to look at the good stuff, well.....isn't the quote "those who forget history are doomed to repeat it"? If people are so busy sticking their heads in the sand by ignoring the "scars" (i.e. those things that our country didn't do so well, like the Civil War), then we are doomed to repeat them.

I also noticed that Beck included Muslims and their mosques quite a bit in his tent revival, but never once did he call God "Allah", which means there is a division in the people he's calling together by mentioning their mosques and religion, but not using the name of God that they are used to.

Additionally, focusing strictly on a Christian type of God kinda negates that whole freedom of religion thing.

By the way you cock smoking asshole, did YOU ever serve? If not, then shut the fuck up about the veterans, we don't need assholes like you speaking for us, we're pretty capable of doing that ourselves.

Also interesting that the only Martin Luther King family member is the one person who has no claim to his legacy.

im only going to adress what is bold because the rest is fucking moronic.

bold text #1: the USA was made by judeo-christian values and thats what made america great.

bold text #2: I am going to OTS next summer. and am a part of a proud military family, and my grandfather has a medal of honor for saving three of his platoon in korea while being shot 3 times. :)

Also, to imply that you must be in the military to honor the military is pretty messed up.

Last edited:
The amount of partisan crap spewing idiocy that YOU have is beyond measure Liberty.

You are one of the more stupid fucks on here, and as far as your screwed up poll, it, like FAUX Noise, is slanted definitely in support of the right with NO OPPOSING VIEWS.

Slanted polls, slanted rhetoric, and listening to Beck. No wonder you're so stupid.

Thomas, Willow, and Liberty. USMB's A-Team indeed. :lol:

Thanks...NOW...as to your disingenuousness? What's YOUR excuse doggie?

Beck did a VERY POSITIVE THING today...it was being broadcast on the web throughout the world.

I saw NO nastiness in any degree. What has you Liberal Hotheads so bothered by what he did?

You should focus on the Reverend Al (Not So) Sharpton and his counter in the very same city today...

Where's the option for "None of the Above"? I don't agree with Beck's message, but can't see anything bad about people rallying for whatever they believe in as long as it's peaceful. Knock your socks off. I don't care.

Oh wait, that answer wouldn't be bait. :eusa_think:

Thomas, Willow, and Liberty. USMB's A-Team indeed. :lol:

at least we answer the questions of idiots...you cant even point out something beck or a speaker said that is not good for america. so, continue being a fuckup. we all enjoy the entertainment it provides.

im only going to adress what is bold because the rest is fucking moronic.

bold text #1: the USA was made by judeo-christian values and thats what made america great.

bold text #2: I am going to OTS next summer. :)

What about the whole freedom of religion thing that was put into the Constitution? That says we have to recognize ALL religions.

As far as telling me you're going to OTS next summer? Means jack and shit, because you're trying to get glory on what you're GOING TO do, not what you've done. Next summer is a full year away, and I don't think a yellow coward like you actually has the guts to make it all the way through training.

Serve a full hitch and get back to me skippy, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back