Do You Think Trump Will Be The 2024 Republican Nominee?

Do You Think Trump Will Be The 2024 Republican Nominee?

• I am a Democrat and I think Trump will be the nominee

• I am a Democrat and I don't think Trump will be the nominee

• I am a Republican and I think Trump will be the nominee

• I am a Republican and I don't think Trump will be the nominee

• I am an other and I think Trump will be the nominee

• I am an other and I don't think Trump will be the nominee

• I believe something different than the above choices

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am a Constitutional, Nationalistic, Independent, Conservative who is totally opposed to the Uni-Party in D.C. who believes that Trump will likely be the nominee. And if we can run an election without fraudulent and corrupt interference (as was the case in 2020) then Trump will be the President for his third term. (His second term was interrupted by Marxist forces).

I suspect at some point, the GOP is going to realize Trump is a liability and replace him.
You don't get it. Parties don't really choose their nominee. Republicans didn't even want Trump to be their nominee. People decide if they are going to be a candidate or not and then the voters vote for who they want. Voters in all 50 states overwhelming are voting or will vote for Trump to be their nominee. It has nothing to do with the "GOP".

I suspect at some point, the GOP is going to realize Trump is a liability and replace him.
You suspect the medias lies will bring that about? You are dead wrong. Everything they have done has backfired and the scumbags after Trump have been outed as the thoroughly corrupt assholes they are.

You suspect the medias lies will bring that about? You are dead wrong. Everything they have done has backfired and the scumbags after Trump have been outed as the thoroughly corrupt assholes they are.

Oh, I suspect that as Trump's mental instability becomes more and more apparent, the GOP will have no choice but to either replace Trump or just take a dive in November.

Oh, I suspect that as Trump's mental instability becomes more and more apparent, the GOP will have no choice but to either replace Trump or just take a dive in November.
What mental instability? The one the MSM is trying to push? Just more lies. They have been caught repeatably so why do you even listen to them? Are you as dumb as you sound?

I'm sort of in-between of being a Republican and Libertarian but even if I chose other (as I see that I can't go back and change it anyways) there's absolutely no doubt about it that Trump is going to be the nominee. I'm more Republican today than Libertarian because since the Democrats don't believe in living and let living for us why should I for them?

What mental instability? The one the MSM is trying to push? Just more lies. They have been caught repeatably so why do you even listen to them? Are you as dumb as you sound?

Okay, guy, if you want to be in denial, that's fine.

The biggest problem with the MSM for the last 8 years is they normalize Trump's mental instability. But we got to talk about the elephant in the room.

THIS is not a well man.

I am a Constitutional, Nationalistic, Independent, Conservative who is totally opposed to the Uni-Party in D.C. who believes that Trump will likely be the nominee. And if we can run an election without fraudulent and corrupt interference (as was the case in 2020) then Trump will be the President for his third term. (His second term was interrupted by Marxist forces).

Lolo 🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂

So, you're saying that he is elderly and mentally unstable, therefore he should not be prosecuted for anything but it's still OK for him to run for president?

The biggest problem with the MSM for the last 8 years is they normalize Trump's mental instability. But we got to talk about the elephant in the room.

THIS is not a well man.

Where have you been? The MSM media was attacking Trump since before he was even sworn in.

THIS is not a well man.

A doctor who has never seen a patient in a clinical setting has no business diagnosing that person. It makes them a quack. You should identify with talking bullshit. She does it for money and attention. What is your excuse?

Where have you been? The MSM media was attacking Trump since before he was even sworn in.

Actually, the MSM created Trump. Because he was good for ratings, he was allowed to spew utter fucking nonsense without the challenge a straight politician would have gotten.

A doctor who has never seen a patient in a clinical setting has no business diagnosing that person. It makes them a quack. You should identify with talking bullshit. She does it for money and attention. What is your excuse?

I don't need to see someone in a clinical setting if he is screaming at a lamppost about the CIA putting a chip in his brain.

And we don't need to get Trump in a clinical setting to realize he's nuts.

Actually, the MSM created Trump. Because he was good for ratings, he was allowed to spew utter fucking nonsense without the challenge a straight politician would have gotten.

I don't need to see someone in a clinical setting if he is screaming at a lamppost about the CIA putting a chip in his brain.

Then we do not need proof for the more than obvious fraud of 2020. Correct?

There is some truth to what you say. Trump would have probably never won in 2016 but for the media's nonstop attacks on Trump and this sequence is repeating itself today. The more the left and the media attack Trump with all of these indictments the stronger Trump gets. And yet you idiots continue doing it. While this is right smack dab in front of your very own nose, you still don't see it, thinking that Republicans will ditch Trump as he gets stronger and stronger. The fact is, Americans are sick and tired of both Republicans and Democrats and the establishment and think that the more the left and the media and even the right attack Trump, the more they think Trump is their man.

They already know it, but they cannot replace him. Cuz the day they do, he will create his own party and the GOP will be history when all those MAGA people leave the party.

Actually, the MSM created Trump.

I think the democrats created Trump. With their assinine policies and all sorts of chicanery and out-and-out corruption, there was and is a whole bunch of people that live in fly-over country that got fed up with the progressive liberal crap. Trump saw the writing on the wall and jumped into politics to oppose the Ds and here we are.

IOW, if the democrats had not gone bat-shit crazy with their ridiculous agenda then there wouldn't have been a Trump in the 1st place. You guys pushed us over the edge.

Last edited:
Then we do not need proof for the more than obvious fraud of 2020. Correct?

Considering you lost EVERY court case you brought alleging that, um, no... we don't need any more proof to know those claims are bullshit.

On the other hand, we can see Trump's erratic behavior on TV every day. The guy is pretty clearly disturbed.

I think the democrats created Trump. With their assinine policies and all sorts of chicanery and out-and-out corruption, there was and is a whole bunch of people that live in fly-over country that got fed up with the progressive liberal crap. Trump saw the writing on the wall and jumped into politics to oppose the Ds and here we are.

IOW, if the democrats had not gone bat-shit crazy with their ridiculous agenda then there wouldn't have been a Trump in the 1st place. You guys pushed us over the edge.

You might be on to something, but not quite.

The thing is, Trump is nothing new. Republicans have been playing on the racial, religious and sexual fears of people in "Flyover country" for quite some time. Pretty much going back to Tricky Dick and the Southern Strategy.

The reality is if you take away abortion, guns, gay marriage, trannies in the bathroom, and all the other bullshit issues that have you soooo upset, the choice is

Republicans who want the government to not provide goods and services so that rich people can have dressage horses.

And Democrats who want to provide goods and services, many of which are used by people in flyover county.

Forum List

Back