Why do you think beck's rally was a neagtive thing?

What was the biggest reason Beck's rally was bad for America?

• It was meant to bring Americans together, and that's bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It supported the children of fallen veterans, and that's bad.

• It was about returning to founding principles, and that's bad.

• It advocated tolerance and love for God, and that's bad.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It had military veterans as speakers, and that's bad.

• It advocated the importance of charity and kindness, and that's bad

• It advocated liberty, and that's bad.

• All of the Above.

• I support Beck's message at this rally.

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • I didn't watch the rally, but nothing Beck could say can be good because I am an ignorant moron.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
a quote that backs up your statements maybe? Lets start with that.

What are you talking about? :confused:

Did you miss the fact this is being called by the Restoring Honor Rally by Beck and others. Did you not watch him say over and over about restoring honor? I'm asking you, here and now, what honor was lost and when.

The part where he opened his mouth was the worst part.

Ok, so maybe you should look up the definition for the word "specific"?

It means to cite or quote the source material to back up a belief. You believe beck has a bad message at this rally, what did he say that backs up your claim? If the answer is not in the poll responses, please elaborate. Thank you.

I have passed my judgement on Beck.

Does one have to eat poison to know it is bad for you?

I did not watch any of Becks performance, and a performance is what it is, to know I am not interested in what he is spinning up.

I had much more important things to do such as take a nap.

the wording of your poll indicates clearly to me just how fair and balanced you are. NOT!

in other words, you have no evidence and are a moron. ok thank you for contributing.

This thread is pretty much indicative of Beck supporters and their honor I suppose.
It clearly does need restoring, but they have not a clue as to how to get it back.

Beck is diminishing his followers honor instead of restoring it.
I see no way that this thread enhances or restores Liberty's honor.

a quote that backs up your statements maybe? Lets start with that.

What are you talking about? :confused:

Did you miss the fact this is being called by the Restoring Honor Rally by Beck and others. Did you not watch him say over and over about restoring honor? I'm asking you, here and now, what honor was lost and when.

Honor was not lost. restoring honor means to instead of focusing on the scars of america's past, we focus on the good things and look toward a brighter future as a people. It was an inspiring and very positive message.

If you have a problem with that, please use specifics so we can figure out what the problem is.

This thread is pretty much indicative of Beck supporters and their honor I suppose.
It clearly does need restoring, but they have not a clue as to how to get it back.

Beck is diminishing his followers honor instead of restoring it.

can you use supporting citations to back up your claims, or is conjecture all that you have?

I don't think Beck can bring America together. When he stops spewing hate, I will listen to him.

can i get a quote on that from today's rally?

Did I say he said hateful words at the rally? When you attack people every other day, it doesn't bring people together. Why would I show up to a rally and support someone who has attacked what I believe in?

I don't think Beck can bring America together. When he stops spewing hate, I will listen to him.

can i get a quote on that from today's rally?

Did I say he said hateful words at the rally? When you attack people every other day, it doesn't bring people together. Why would I show up to a rally and support someone who has attacked what I believe in?

So today's rally was a positive message in your view?

Honor was not lost. restoring honor means to instead of focusing on the scars of america's past, we focus on the good things and look toward a brighter future as a people. It was an inspiring and very positive message.

If you have a problem with that, please use specifics so we can figure out what the problem is.

Someone needs a dictionary.

restore - definition of restore by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

To bring back into existence or use; reestablish: restore law and order.

So tell me, when and how did we lost our honor.

restore - definition of restore by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

So, you are perverting the message to fuel your own ideology of hatred and intolerance. I love how the left wingers have fallen for my trap in this thread so easily. I rest my case.

So, you are perverting the message to fuel your own ideology of hatred and intolerance. I love how the left wingers have fallen for my trap in this thread so easily. I rest my case.
What are you even talking about? I think saying we never lost our honor, is not showing hatred and intolerance.

What are you even talking about? I think saying we never lost our honor, is not showing hatred and intolerance.

Of course it is! Modbert and other statist loons have been asking the same question for a week, and it has been answered probably a hundred times, and it is always dismissed. Restoring honor means to restore the honor that allowed the USA to be formed and be a land under God. If that's not simple enough for you then you are just spouting ideological nonsense.

He had a case to rest? I saw no case presented by him in this thread.

my case is you and your ilk have no evidence to support your claim that today's rally was a bad thing for america. If i am mistaken please show me what is bad about the message of today's rally.

:lol: Perverting the message by using the dictionary. I ask you to answer a couple simple questions and you play the victim card. :rofl:

If this is your trap, you make worse ones than Scooby Doo villains. :rofl:

He had a case to rest? I saw no case presented by him in this thread.

my case is you and your ilk have no evidence to support your claim that today's rally was a bad thing for america. If i am mistaken please show me what is bad about the message of today's rally.

show me what was good about todays rally.

It was meant to bring Americans together
It supported the children of fallen veterans
It was about returning to founding principles
It advocated tolerance and love for God
It had military veterans as speakers
It advocated the importance of charity and kindness
It advocated liberty.
Now, can you tell me what part of the rally is a negative thing for america please?

Last edited:
Restoring honor means to restore the honor that allowed the USA to be formed and be a land under God. If that's not simple enough for you then you are just spouting ideological nonsense.

Really now, and explain how that's going to happen.

$willy-wonka-wilder.jpg

:lol: Perverting the message by using the dictionary. I ask you to answer a couple simple questions and you play the victim card. :rofl:

If this is your trap, you make worse ones than Scooby Doo villains. :rofl:

myself and others have answered your question multiple times. you choose to dismiss the answers to stay within the comfort zone of your intolerant ideology. its not rocket science.

Forum List

Back