Why do you think beck's rally was a neagtive thing?

What was the biggest reason Beck's rally was bad for America?

• It was meant to bring Americans together, and that's bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It supported the children of fallen veterans, and that's bad.

• It was about returning to founding principles, and that's bad.

• It advocated tolerance and love for God, and that's bad.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It had military veterans as speakers, and that's bad.

• It advocated the importance of charity and kindness, and that's bad

• It advocated liberty, and that's bad.

• All of the Above.

• I support Beck's message at this rally.

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • I didn't watch the rally, but nothing Beck could say can be good because I am an ignorant moron.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks...NOW...as to your disingenuousness? What's YOUR excuse doggie?

Beck did a VERY POSITIVE THING today...it was being broadcast on the web throughout the world.

I saw NO nastiness in any degree. What has you Liberal Hotheads so bothered by what he did?

You should focus on the Reverend Al (Not So) Sharpton and his counter in the very same city today...

:lol: I ask a few simple questions and this is what I get in response.

fundamental knowledge.. having "served" doesn't give you the right to tell anyone to shut the fuck up. We all enjoy freedom of speech. Only stupid ex navy assholes don't know that.

Beck did a VERY POSITIVE THING today...it was being broadcast on the web throughout the world.

I saw NO nastiness in any degree. What has you Liberal Hotheads so bothered by what he did?

You should focus on the Reverend Al (Not So) Sharpton and his counter in the very same city today...

you can't answe anyone elses' questions...all you can do is sit there and play retard. and you play retard very well, so :clap2:

do your own fucking homework pissant, the man answered your questions, you don't like? tough titty/.

The amount of partisan crap spewing idiocy that YOU have is beyond measure Liberty.

You are one of the more stupid fucks on here, and as far as your screwed up poll, it, like FAUX Noise, is slanted definitely in support of the right with NO OPPOSING VIEWS.

Slanted polls, slanted rhetoric, and listening to Beck. No wonder you're so stupid.

And Beck and what he did for the GOOD of this nation bothers you?

*I* get it...it's Religion that has your NUTZ in a bunch...isn't it?

WHY?

There were several representitives from EVERY religion you might imagine on that stage locked Arm-In-Arm in solidarity PRAYING for this Republic...

WHY does that bother you leftists?

I'll tell you WHY...Freedom Of Speech and the Guarantee of it by the Constitution just slap IRRATES the HELL out of you because YOU don't agree with it.

Last edited:

you can't answe anyone elses' questions...all you can do is sit there and play retard. and you play retard very well, so :clap2:

believe me bud,, he ain't playing..:eusa_angel:

The amount of partisan crap spewing idiocy that YOU have is beyond measure Liberty.

You are one of the more stupid fucks on here, and as far as your screwed up poll, it, like FAUX Noise, is slanted definitely in support of the right with NO OPPOSING VIEWS.

Slanted polls, slanted rhetoric, and listening to Beck. No wonder you're so stupid.

i dont understand why you can't cite a specific comment that beck or any other speaker at today's rally that shows that it was bad for america. if you can't do that then with every word you post, you prove beyond further doubt that you are the true brainwashed fool, and that you are the one who needs to wake up.

do your own fucking homework pissant, the man answered your questions, you don't like? tough titty/.

Nope, he gave me feel-good statements but not specifics like I asked for.

i answered the question you have here, and beck and the speakers answered the question at todays rally. now why don't you answer mine? Oh yeah, because you can't. Get the fuck out.

(directed at modbert, obviously)

i answered the question you have here, and beck and the speakers answered the question at todays rally. now why don't you answer mine? Oh yeah, because you can't. Get the fuck out.

(directed at modbert, obviously)

Again, I asked for specifics and neither you or Beck gave them. Sure, it's nice to say to have faith, have hope, and be generous but that doesn't automatically translate over to action. You never did ask me how we are not as honorable as our Founding Fathers in this country's forty years history or how we get back to that.

I'm giving you all a chance to tell me what you think specifically, a platform, and none of you wish to give me a answer.

oh my fucking lord....for like the 5th time. restoring honor means to be aware of the founding principles and look toward the future with promise of more liberty, instead of looking to the scars of the past. ive told you so many times, man, if you really are trying to learn something here you need to try harder...i dont know. maybe google searching these things can explain it better to you.

Each individual needs to look to God, and look to history, and look to eachother and stay honest and true, to honor our heroes and to secure our liberty. really man, if you dont understand it then there is nothing i can say that can make you see it. Or like i said, your ideology blinds you.

if you watched the rally you would have gained your answer btw. cspan said they would re-play it later today. i suggest you educate yourself instead of begging me. ok?

Quick question ya fucking Trig Palin clone (yeah Liberty, you're a full blown retard).........if we can't remember the scars and are only supposed to look at the good stuff, well.....isn't the quote "those who forget history are doomed to repeat it"? If people are so busy sticking their heads in the sand by ignoring the "scars" (i.e. those things that our country didn't do so well, like the Civil War), then we are doomed to repeat them.

I also noticed that Beck included Muslims and their mosques quite a bit in his tent revival, but never once did he call God "Allah", which means there is a division in the people he's calling together by mentioning their mosques and religion, but not using the name of God that they are used to.

Additionally, focusing strictly on a Christian type of God kinda negates that whole freedom of religion thing.

By the way you cock smoking asshole, did YOU ever serve? If not, then shut the fuck up about the veterans, we don't need assholes like you speaking for us, we're pretty capable of doing that ourselves.

Also interesting that the only Martin Luther King family member is the one person who has no claim to his legacy.

Try again you fucking retard Liberty, this thread, like you, is an epic fail.

im only going to adress what is bold because the rest is fucking moronic.

bold text #1: the USA was made by judeo-christian values and thats what made america great.

bold text #2: I am going to OTS next summer. and am a part of a proud military family, and my grandfather has a medal of honor for saving three of his platoon in korea while being shot 3 times. :)

Also, to imply that you must be in the military to honor the military is pretty messed up.

Hey fuckwad.....you haven't been in the military yet, so your fucked up attacks on people who call you out on it is perfectly legit.

I don't give a fuck what your family members did in the military, unless I'm talking to them, and guess what idiot, THEIR service is THEIR honor, not yours, so quit trying to be a bottom feeder that uses the glory of their relatives to prove their worth.

Like I said, serve a full term and then get back to me because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, right now, it's just theory to you without any practical applications.

But.....to tell you the truth, I don't think you'd make it even half way through.

Good luck on that.....really.

Quick question ya fucking Trig Palin clone (yeah Liberty, you're a full blown retard).........if we can't remember the scars and are only supposed to look at the good stuff, well.....isn't the quote "those who forget history are doomed to repeat it"? If people are so busy sticking their heads in the sand by ignoring the "scars" (i.e. those things that our country didn't do so well, like the Civil War), then we are doomed to repeat them.

I also noticed that Beck included Muslims and their mosques quite a bit in his tent revival, but never once did he call God "Allah", which means there is a division in the people he's calling together by mentioning their mosques and religion, but not using the name of God that they are used to.

Additionally, focusing strictly on a Christian type of God kinda negates that whole freedom of religion thing.

By the way you cock smoking asshole, did YOU ever serve? If not, then shut the fuck up about the veterans, we don't need assholes like you speaking for us, we're pretty capable of doing that ourselves.

Also interesting that the only Martin Luther King family member is the one person who has no claim to his legacy.

bold text #1: the USA was made by judeo-christian values and thats what made america great.

bold text #2: I am going to OTS next summer. and am a part of a proud military family, and my grandfather has a medal of honor for saving three of his platoon in korea while being shot 3 times. :)

Also, to imply that you must be in the military to honor the military is pretty messed up.

Hey fuckwad.....you haven't been in the military yet, so your fucked up attacks on people who call you out on it is perfectly legit.

I don't give a fuck what your family members did in the military, unless I'm talking to them, and guess what idiot, THEIR service is THEIR honor, not yours, so quit trying to be a bottom feeder that uses the glory of their relatives to prove their worth.

Like I said, serve a full term and then get back to me because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, right now, it's just theory to you without any practical applications.

But.....to tell you the truth, I don't think you'd make it even half way through.

so you are anti-1st amendment? Great.

can you quote me perhaps to back up your statements?
I don't really see a point coming out of your ranting.

Last edited:

YOU SIR...are OUT OF LINE. I have SERVED and have no problem with Liberty.

*I* am here to tell *YOU* to STEP OFF and NOW.

i dont understand why you can't cite a specific comment that beck or any other speaker at today's rally that shows that it was bad for america. if you can't do that then with every word you post, you prove beyond further doubt that you are the true brainwashed fool, and that you are the one who needs to wake up.

Little Pee (yeah Liberty, you piss all over these boards), one of the things that is really bad to do to someone is give them general statements of what they should do, withhout providing specifics on how to get there.

A destination was called for (restoring "honor"), but no specifics on how to do that were given, just generalizations and platitudes.

That is why the speech was fucked up.

Little Pee (yeah Liberty, you piss all over these boards), one of the things that is really bad to do to someone is give them general statements of what they should do, withhout providing specifics on how to get there.

A destination was called for (restoring "honor"), but no specifics on how to do that were given, just generalizations and platitudes.

That is why the speech was fucked up.

Pretty much this.

Forum List

Back