Why do you think beck's rally was a neagtive thing?

What was the biggest reason Beck's rally was bad for America?

• It was meant to bring Americans together, and that's bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It supported the children of fallen veterans, and that's bad.

• It was about returning to founding principles, and that's bad.

• It advocated tolerance and love for God, and that's bad.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It had military veterans as speakers, and that's bad.

• It advocated the importance of charity and kindness, and that's bad

• It advocated liberty, and that's bad.

• All of the Above.

• I support Beck's message at this rally.

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • I didn't watch the rally, but nothing Beck could say can be good because I am an ignorant moron.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
glennbeck is a self promoting race hustler, purveyor of half-truths and outright lies, and there is no reason to give credence to anything he had to say today. Rubes like you can eat it up if you want but he will be right back to his full time job of driving wedge after wedge between the American populace on Monday.

ok, so what did he say at today's rally that was bad for america?

I didn't see it. Perhaps you missed this part of my post, "there is no reason to give credence to anything he had to say today. Rubes like you can eat it up if you want but he will be right back to his full time job of driving wedge after wedge between the American populace on Monday," or in other words, he could have gotten up there and given an eloquent speech about unity, harmony, and whatever other "ity" you can think of and it's still a load of shit.

ok so as far as you know, today's rally could have been a good thing for america.

Ya dumb bitch!!! Ya fell for Liberty's trap!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GO!!! DAWGS!!!!!!!!

hey dude, how does it feel to call a charity that helps the troops of fallen military personnel "crap" ? Feel good?

How does it feel to spin so hard you fall down? I didn't say anything about charity or the troops. Dipshit. My dispute is with a lying sociopathic lackey to Rupert Murdoch and the Saudis telling America any message especially concerning honor.

Fuck Beck and Fuck You.

you said it. not me.

tell me again. i missed it.

I don't think America lost her honor in the first place, so the rally's whole point was invalid as it was to restore honor that was never lost in the first place.

So tell me, how do you measure how we can be like our founders in the first forty years. Give me some specific examples how we can "gain our honor" back as a nation. Give key specific examples, not vague wishy-washy answers.

I am genuinely concerned about the state of America. I do not see how worshiping and following Beck is going to help things and I expect it to make things worse.

I have not watched any shots of the rally but how many blacks were there? Hispanics? Muslims? They are all part of America as well as white folks.

Do only white folks have honor?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

stupidest motherfucker post of the day.

i lost count of how many minority speakers there were...uscitizen is pretty damn useless as a person haha.

I supported it 100%.

100828_rally_shinkle_328.jpg

[PHOTO COURTESY OF POLITICO]

tell me again. i missed it.

I don't think America lost her honor in the first place, so the rally's whole point was invalid as it was to restore honor that was never lost in the first place.

So tell me, how do you measure how we can be like our founders in the first forty years. Give me some specific examples how we can "gain our honor" back as a nation. Give key specific examples, not vague wishy-washy answers.

ok SO...what PART of the rally was a BAD message for america? What part of it do you disagree with? I want specifics to discuss. you are being too broad.

you are hopeless, man....you are too consumed in your ideology or you are too ignorant of american history to see that this is not even close to being what was intended...we need to restore honor by honoring and educating ourselves of the founding heritage and the values presented by God...honor means different things for different people in different contexts. the context of this rally was honoring veterans and honoring our heritage. something that we can never do enough of but should try our best.

Last edited:
ok, so what did he say at today's rally that was bad for america?

I didn't see it. Perhaps you missed this part of my post, "there is no reason to give credence to anything he had to say today. Rubes like you can eat it up if you want but he will be right back to his full time job of driving wedge after wedge between the American populace on Monday," or in other words, he could have gotten up there and given an eloquent speech about unity, harmony, and whatever other "ity" you can think of and it's still a load of shit.

ok so as far as you know, today's rally could have been a good thing for america.

2e21847.gif

Fat, drunk, and stupid (AND REALLY FUGGIN' OBTUSE) is no way to go through life, son.

i didn't see it. Perhaps you missed this part of my post, "there is no reason to give credence to anything he had to say today. Rubes like you can eat it up if you want but he will be right back to his full time job of driving wedge after wedge between the american populace on monday," or in other words, he could have gotten up there and given an eloquent speech about unity, harmony, and whatever other "ity" you can think of and it's still a load of shit.

2e21847.gif

fat, drunk, and stupid (and really fuggin' obtuse) is no way to go through life, son.

*fuck off asshole*

President Obama has "a deep seeded hatred of white people or white culture." - glennbeck

"I'm not saying he (Pres. Obama) doesn't like white people. He has a problem. This guy, I believe, is a racist." - glennbeck, 30 seconds later

"I think the President is a racist" - glennbeck, the very next day

"(Calling Obama a racist) was an ignorant comment because now that I really understand how he grew up, where he grew up, what his influences were, it is more of a liberation theology kind of attitude that he has that I immediately interpreted, because I did not understand him. I think his attitude is more like Bill Ayers, that America is an oppressor, and I just didn't understand it." - glennbeck a year later, on the verge of "restoring honor" to our country

nice attempt at hijacking my thread. How about you stay on topic? what did beck say at this rally that was harmful to america?

on a side note, obama admits his racist tendencies in his biographies. but you wouldn't know that.
"thats just how white folks will do ya." -obama. now stay on topic.

glennbeck is a self promoting race hustler, purveyor of half-truths and outright lies, and there is no reason to give credence to anything he had to say today. Rubes like you can eat it up if you want but he will be right back to his full time job of driving wedge after wedge between the American populace on Monday.

which wedges?

hey dude, how does it feel to call a charity that helps the troops of fallen military personnel "crap" ? Feel good?

How does it feel to spin so hard you fall down? I didn't say anything about charity or the troops. Dipshit. My dispute is with a lying sociopathic lackey to Rupert Murdoch and the Saudis telling America any message especially concerning honor.

Fuck Beck and Fuck You.

you said it. not me.

No..I did not say it ya stank coward. You quoted what someone else said and you did it knowing that I did not say it. That makes you a fucking liar. You are also a moron thinking you can get away with lying. So which quality do you hate most about yourself?..Being a cowardly liar or a fuckwit moron?

I am genuinely concerned about the state of America. I do not see how worshiping and following Beck is going to help things and I expect it to make things worse.

I have not watched any shots of the rally but how many blacks were there? Hispanics? Muslims? They are all part of America as well as white folks.

Do only white folks have honor?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

stupidest motherfucker post of the day.

i lost count of how many minority speakers there were...uscitizen is pretty damn useless as a person haha.

remember what President Ronald Reagan used to say? "The trouble with our liberal friends is that they KNOW so much that isn't so." lol,, they prove the validity of that observation every single day. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

2e21847.gif

Fat, drunk, and stupid (AND REALLY FUGGIN' OBTUSE) is no way to go through life, son.

hahahahaha. living life based on conjecture is worse.

you are hopeless, man....you are too consumed in your ideology or you are too ignorant of american history to see that this is not even close to being what was intended...we need to restore honor by honoring and educating ourselves of the founding heritage and the values presented by God...honor means different things for different people in different contexts. the context of this rally was honoring veterans and honoring our heritage. something that we can never do enough of but should try our best.

You described yourself pretty well there. You're not telling me what specifics we need to do to "gain our honor" back. I'm giving you a platform to tell me, and you refuse to.

Fuck Beck and Fuck You.

you said it. not me.

No..I did not say it ya stank coward. You quoted what someone else said and you did it knowing that I did not say it. That makes you a fucking liar. You are also a moron thinking you can get away with lying. So which quality do you hate most about yourself?..Being a cowardly liar or a fuckwit moron?

LOL. you said that beck and his message were "crap". and his message was charity and support of the special ops warrior fund to put the children of dead troops through college. you said it, scumbag.

you said it. not me.

LOL. you said that beck and his message were "crap". and his message was charity and support of the special ops warrior fund to put the children of dead troops through college. you said it, scumbag.

he sure as hell did say it.

he sure as hell did say it.

*Yes He DID*

You described yourself pretty well there. You're not telling me what specifics we need to do to "gain our honor" back. I'm giving you a platform to tell me, and you refuse to.

oh my fucking lord....for like the 5th time. restoring honor means to be aware of the founding principles and look toward the future with promise of more liberty, instead of looking to the scars of the past. ive told you so many times, man, if you really are trying to learn something here you need to try harder...i dont know. maybe google searching these things can explain it better to you.

Each individual needs to look to God, and look to history, and look to eachother and stay honest and true, to honor our heroes and to secure our liberty. really man, if you dont understand it then there is nothing i can say that can make you see it. Or like i said, your ideology blinds you.

if you watched the rally you would have gained your answer btw. cspan said they would re-play it later today. i suggest you educate yourself instead of begging me. ok?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back