Why do you think beck's rally was a neagtive thing?

What was the biggest reason Beck's rally was bad for America?

• It was meant to bring Americans together, and that's bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It supported the children of fallen veterans, and that's bad.

• It was about returning to founding principles, and that's bad.

• It advocated tolerance and love for God, and that's bad.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It had military veterans as speakers, and that's bad.

• It advocated the importance of charity and kindness, and that's bad

• It advocated liberty, and that's bad.

• All of the Above.

• I support Beck's message at this rally.

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • I didn't watch the rally, but nothing Beck could say can be good because I am an ignorant moron.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fuck off asshole....I've got 20 years service to this country that encompassed my whole adult life.

Until the fucker actually enlists and serves on his first duty station, he's just a wanna be.

What did you do, serve one term, decide it was too hard and left?

Fuck off T.
You don't have the right to disparage anyone's honorable service. Knock it off.

Hey cocksucker, have you seen his DD 214?
No. I haven't seen yours, either, shithead.

Fuck off asshole....I've got 20 years service to this country that encompassed my whole adult life.

Until the fucker actually enlists and serves on his first duty station, he's just a wanna be.

What did you do, serve one term, decide it was too hard and left?

Fuck off T.

Only an idiot would post his/her DD214, or any other personal information on some podunk board.

I've had many discussions with T off line. The man no doubt served. He has just as much right to be proud as you or I.

Tell ya what fuckstick..........all ya gotta do is dial Amarillo MEPS and ask who ran the office from 1999 until 2002, and what happened on May 17th, 2002.........

They'll tell you PN1 Murphy retired.

Try again cocksucker.

Tell ya what fuckstick..........all ya gotta do is dial Amarillo MEPS and ask who ran the office from 1999 until 2002, and what happened on May 17th, 2002.........

Try again cocksucker.

And that's proves it's you...how, exactly?

Hint: It doesn't.

I suggest you stop pretending his service isn't honorable simply because you hate him. It makes you look foolish.

Try again cocksucker.
Yeah, PN1 Murphy could be your neighbor. Could be your best friend. Could be your father. Could be you. It proves absolutely nothing.

Hi, you have received -60 reputation points from ABikerSailor.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Neg rep returned you choad choking cum dumpster. WTF dude, do you KNOW what he did? Besides colon jouster, it\'s between me and him, just stay outta it because you ain\'t got the juice to make me do SHIT. Fuck off and die.

Regards,
ABikerSailor

Note: This is an automated message.

:rofl:

Try again cocksucker.
Yeah, PN1 Murphy could be your neighbor. Could be your best friend. Could be your father. Could be you. It proves absolutely nothing.
If you call the Power Pro shop at Eielson AFB and ask who ran it from '91 - '94, they'll tell you it was MSgt Freeman.

But that ain't me.

Try again cocksucker.
If you call the Power Pro shop at Eielson AFB and ask who ran it from '91 - '94, they'll tell you it was MSgt Freeman.

But that ain't me.
Exactly!

BTW, I flew out of Eielson many times on airborne training missions while stationed at Ft. Wainwright. Were you stationed there?

So, you have no backup to your claims? Well, then this thread succeeded just fine in making its point.

Are you f'ing retarded in addition to being a hyperactive partisan? I just gave you an example. It's in the very title of the rally itself. Tool.

So, you have no backup to your claims? Well, then this thread succeeded just fine in making its point.

Are you f'ing retarded in addition to being a hyperactive partisan? I just gave you an example. It's in the very title of the rally itself. Tool.

so if the rally was called "a way to improve america" you would be 100% ok with the rally's message?

Beck is a phoney. A con artist. Why are you people falling for it?
Possibly the same reasons you and your ilk fell for Obama's inept ass?......After all, he's fully proven that he's a phoney con artist.

So after all your vilification, smear, and demonization of President Obama, you're in love with Glen Beck because you think the two are comparable.

That would make you, well, you.

so if the rally was called "a way to improve america" you would be 100% ok with the rally's message?

Beck didn't have any kind of message other than lies and half truths.

Remember when he said that he'd stopped off at the Library of Congress and held George Washington's inaugural handwritten speech in his hands? It was a total lie, he never held shit, you can check with the people who work there.

Right after that.......he told people that they gotta tell the truth........

Beck is a great example of a hypocrite.

But that ain't me.
Exactly!

BTW, I flew out of Eielson many times on airborne training missions while stationed at Ft. Wainwright. Were you stationed there?
My first assignment. We went to the commissary at Wainwright all the time. Had Blackhawks fly us out to Blair Lakes Bomb Range. It was a great tour. :)

Beck didn't have any kind of message other than lies and half truths.

Remember when he said that he'd stopped off at the Library of Congress and held George Washington's inaugural handwritten speech in his hands? It was a total lie, he never held shit, you can check with the people who work there.

Right after that.......he told people that they gotta tell the truth........

Beck is a great example of a hypocrite.

can you quote beck specifically in the rally that he said was a "half truth" in your eyes so we can maybe discuss it?

Forum List

Back