Why do you think beck's rally was a neagtive thing?

What was the biggest reason Beck's rally was bad for America?

• It was meant to bring Americans together, and that's bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It supported the children of fallen veterans, and that's bad.

• It was about returning to founding principles, and that's bad.

• It advocated tolerance and love for God, and that's bad.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It had military veterans as speakers, and that's bad.

• It advocated the importance of charity and kindness, and that's bad

• It advocated liberty, and that's bad.

• All of the Above.

• I support Beck's message at this rally.

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • I didn't watch the rally, but nothing Beck could say can be good because I am an ignorant moron.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What part of "he stated that he'd held the handwritten inaugural address of Washington, but according to the records keepers he DIDN'T" did you miss?

He stated he did, when in reality he didn't. That makes him a liar. Telling other people to tell the truth all the time afterwards makes him a hypocrite.

What part of "he stated that he'd held the handwritten inaugural address of Washington, but according to the records keepers he DIDN'T" did you miss?

He stated he did, when in reality he didn't. That makes him a liar. Telling other people to tell the truth all the time afterwards makes him a hypocrite.

can u tell me what part he said that in? whether it be 20 mins or 25 mins or whatever, id like to hear the quote in context before i address any of it.

Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Glenn Beck's 8/28 Restoring Honor Keynote Speech

If it means that much to you 2 cocksuckers, I could scan my ID card and post it here...........
Does your ID card give the nature of your discharge? No? Kinda pointless then, huh?

Interestingly enough, the only way you can get a DD form 2N (Retired) (yeah.......it's the blue ID card from the military) is if you have an RE-2 reenlistment code (which means retired) and the classification for an RE-2 reenlistment code is always Honorable.

Try again dipshit.

So, you have no backup to your claims? Well, then this thread succeeded just fine in making its point.

Are you f'ing retarded in addition to being a hyperactive partisan? I just gave you an example. It's in the very title of the rally itself. Tool.

so if the rally was called "a way to improve america" you would be 100% ok with the rally's message?

You asked for an example. I gave one... You didn't like the example - probably because it supports my entire premise - so you simply moved the goal posts.

I watched the puke-enducing "speech," and remember hearing several pathetic passages. Once I can find the transcripts to this abortion, I'll highlight them.

Are you f'ing retarded in addition to being a hyperactive partisan? I just gave you an example. It's in the very title of the rally itself. Tool.

so if the rally was called "a way to improve america" you would be 100% ok with the rally's message?

You asked for an example. I gave one... You didn't like the example - probably because it supports my entire premise - so you simply moved the goal posts.

I watched the puke-enducing "speech," and remember hearing several pathetic passages. Once I can find the transcripts to this abortion, I'll highlight them.

ok here is the link to everything glenn said, feel free to let me know what time stamps you have issue with.

Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Glenn Beck's 8/28 Restoring Honor Keynote Speech

so to recap:

Beck doesn't like the COTUS because he exercised HIS first amendment rights? Shut up Christian hater.

I didn't say any of those things.

What I said is Beck is intolerant of Islam, and so are many Americans, not just Christians, but to stage this during the "I Have A Dream" Speech anniversary, a speech about tolerance, and then have the rally actually be about returning the US to God and not about tolerance... doesn't that seem sort of backwards?

The Christian Right wants tolerance when they themselves aren't tolerant of other religions, such as Islam. Glenn Beck has likened aetheists and agnostics to people who undermine the Constitution because, in his words, "if there is no God, then who gave you rights?"

For an agnostic, as I am, those are some scary thoughts. Threatening, even. For someone who isn't Christian, Glenn Beck gets a lot of attention and support for ideas or beliefs which, if left unchecked, could turn the US into a Christian theocracy, if an unofficial one - where religious freedom may be upheld, and a guise of equality, but Christianity is the "official" religion, and more equal than other systems of belief.

Christianity is, without a doubt, the most influential and powerful religion in the world, especially in this country, and for Christians to want to take this country, the one founded on religious tolerance and freedom, back and make it a Christian nation or a nation based on Christian values sounds more than vaguely threatening.

I don't hate Christians. I know some really great Christians, and I know of many Christians I think are heroes and great human beings. But I want to share this country with them, or should I say, I want them to share this country with me, someone who isn't Christian.

No beck is not intolerant of Islam he is intolerant of Radical Islam and Sharia law.

If you tolerate either of those, you are supporting the oppression of Millions around the world.

Way to go.

If it means that much to you 2 cocksuckers, I could scan my ID card and post it here...........
Does your ID card give the nature of your discharge? No? Kinda pointless then, huh?

Interestingly enough, the only way you can get a DD form 2N (Retired) (yeah.......it's the blue ID card from the military) is if you have an RE-2 reenlistment code (which means retired) and the classification for an RE-2 reenlistment code is always Honorable.

Try again dipshit.
Okay. I'll find out 5 months from today.

Meanwhile, have you given up pretending the T's service was less than honorable just because you hate him?

It was negative because a propogandist-for-a-living had that many people show.

If you call the Power Pro shop at Eielson AFB and ask who ran it from '91 - '94, they'll tell you it was MSgt Freeman.

But that ain't me.
Exactly!

BTW, I flew out of Eielson many times on airborne training missions while stationed at Ft. Wainwright. Were you stationed there?
My first assignment. We went to the commissary at Wainwright all the time. Had Blackhawks fly us out to Blair Lakes Bomb Range. It was a great tour. :)
Right on. Wainwright was my first duty station. I had a blast up there. Although night jumps in winter were a bitch. And of course Ft. Greely was a friggin' bitch of a place. But all in all it was good duty.

Uh, excuse me but, we are talking about the Beck rally, not Obamaboys inauguration.

Yes, and if you're trying to pose that Beck's not a propogandist, then I am trying to say that I think you're of less than below average intelligence. But hey, who am I. Just a screen name on a board, fam. Carry on.

Uh, excuse me but, we are talking about the Beck rally, not Obamaboys inauguration.

Yes, and if you're trying to pose that Beck's not a propogandist, then I am trying to say that I think you're of less than below average intelligence. But hey, who am I. Just a screen name on a board, fam. Carry on.
No!....Beck tells it like it truly is, and that just drives the Obamabots friggin' bonkers. But then, they were foolish for voting for the scumbag in the first place so, it's quite obvious they were bonkers long before Beck started exposing the truth about the anti-american piece o' garbage.....Now, as you were.

ok here is the link to everything glenn said, feel free to let me know what time stamps you have issue with.

Like I said, when i can find the transcripts, I'll point out the numerous "negative things."

What you've provided is video, and I'm really not interested in watching his flamboyant goofiness again, much less type out what he says. When I can cut and paste it, I will.

Still, considering you can't/won't counter my first example, I shouldn't waste my time. It's clear you can't disagree that his entire thesis is one of utter fraud.

:razz:

No!....Beck tells it like it truly is, and that just drives the Obamabots friggin' bonkers. But then, they were foolish for voting for the scumbag in the first place so, it's quite obvious they were bonkers long before Beck started exposing the truth about the anti-american piece o' garbage.....Now, as you were.

Alright, I will just continue thinking you're dumb. No worries.

Like I said, when i can find the transcripts, I'll point out the numerous "negative things."

What you've provided is video, and I'm really not interested in watching his flamboyant goofiness again, much less type out what he says. When I can cut and paste it, I will.

Still, considering you can't/won't counter my first example, I shouldn't waste my time. It's clear you can't disagree that his entire thesis is one of utter fraud.

yeah but a cut and paste could be anything. i would rather hear it out of beck's mouth in context...so if you can please time stamp it.

Exactly!

BTW, I flew out of Eielson many times on airborne training missions while stationed at Ft. Wainwright. Were you stationed there?
My first assignment. We went to the commissary at Wainwright all the time. Had Blackhawks fly us out to Blair Lakes Bomb Range. It was a great tour. :)
Right on. Wainwright was my first duty station. I had a blast up there. Although night jumps in winter were a bitch. And of course Ft. Greely was a friggin' bitch of a place. But all in all it was good duty.
I never had to jump out of a perfectly good airplane, but I did have to shovel snow off the aircraft arresting systems on the runway by hand. Clear off one end of the runway, go do the other end, and come back and the first end is buried again. :lol:

But man, it's beautiful up there. :)

yeah but a cut and paste could be anything. i would rather hear it out of beck's mouth in context...so if you can please time stamp it.

It's getting so bad for you, that you're pretending I might lie about his quotes.

I assure you, whatever I post will be from your hero's speech on Saturday. Let's just accept it now. I don't misrepresent or when I quote people. That's what cons do.

Just admit your original post was piss-poor. Would it have been too difficult for you to provide one honest option in your poll like "It was negative because his message is wrong"....? Or was that just too difficult for you to actually type, and you instead had to straw man a dozen other lame options?

Last edited:

It's getting so bad for you, that you're pretending I might lie about what I post.

I assure you, whatever I post will be from your hero's speech on Saturday. Let's just accept it now. I don't misrepresent or when I quote people. That's what cons do.

Just admit your original post was piss-poor. Would it have been too difficult for you to provide one honest option in your poll like "It was negative because his message is wrong"....? Or was that too difficult for you to actually type, and you had to straw man a dozen other lame-as-hell options?

if your argument is "just accept it now.", then that is a piss poor argument.

if your argument is "just accept it now.", then that is a piss poor argument.

Right, but your argument of "that could be anything," suggesting I might misquote your hero? That's rock solid. Grow up, loser. You saw the fucking speech, didn't you? If anything I cut and paste wasn't in the retard-fest, you'd obviously know, wouldn't you? Why would I lie?

Forum List

Back