Why do you think beck's rally was a neagtive thing?

What was the biggest reason Beck's rally was bad for America?

• It was meant to bring Americans together, and that's bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It supported the children of fallen veterans, and that's bad.

• It was about returning to founding principles, and that's bad.

• It advocated tolerance and love for God, and that's bad.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It had military veterans as speakers, and that's bad.

• It advocated the importance of charity and kindness, and that's bad

• It advocated liberty, and that's bad.

• All of the Above.

• I support Beck's message at this rally.

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • I didn't watch the rally, but nothing Beck could say can be good because I am an ignorant moron.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So in conclusion Glen Beck's rally today was to do good for our soldiers in special ops, and to state pride in America and the lefties are shitting in their drawers. I cannot imagine why?

tell us about the positive things to come out of the rally, that did not previously exist.

How about the donations collected to help needy veterans? That doesn't count?

How much? A good thing esp if virtually all of it goes where it is supposed to.

Yep one good thing.
Anything else?

of course people could have just mailed the charity donations in.
Did they have to go to DC to give money to the deceased service peoples families?

Ah, the moving target game. You ask for one thing, I give it, so you ask for another and so on and so forth. No thanks.

I'll tell you, I gave you one good thing. You tell me one thing bad about the rally and then I'll give you another good thing and so on and so forth until one of us runs out of things to say.

So in conclusion Glen Beck's rally today was to do good for our soldiers in special ops, and to state pride in America and the lefties are shitting in their drawers. I cannot imagine why?

Ahh wishful thinking on the lefties fear thing.
Very wishful thinking.
Outside of this board I though not a bit about Becks show nor did I watch one bit of it.

Fear? I noticed a while back that Beck travels with bodyguards, even at tea party functions.

How about the donations collected to help needy veterans? That doesn't count?

Yep one good thing.
Anything else?

Did they have to go to DC to give money to the deceased service peoples families?

Ah, the moving target game. You ask for one thing, I give it, so you ask for another and so on and so forth. No thanks.

I'll tell you, I gave you one good thing. You tell me one thing bad about the rally and then I'll give you another good thing and so on and so forth until one of us runs out of things to say.

Palin said activists must honor King's legacy by paying tribute to the men and women who protect the United States in uniform.

Ok my bad thing now your good thing.

Yep one good thing.
Anything else?

Palin said activists must honor King's legacy by paying tribute to the men and women who protect the United States in uniform.

How is that a bad thing?

Very wishful thinking.
Outside of this board I though not a bit about Becks show nor did I watch one bit of it.

Fear? I noticed a while back that Beck travels with bodyguards, even at tea party functions.

I didn't say shit about fear you moron.

How is that a bad thing?

A distortion of what MLK was about.
A shameless prostituting distortion.

yes Palin prostituted herself ;)

something I would expect from Jessie Jackson or Farakahn.

Last edited:

How is that a bad thing?

I disagree , and certainly that isn't a bad thing about the rally. Better try again.

How is that a bad thing?

Of course Palin prostituted herself.......she's been a GOP whore since she hooked up with McStupid.

How is that a bad thing?

Of course Palin prostituted herself.......she's been a GOP whore since she hooked up with McStupid.
However in your usual partisan HACK fashion?

This rally was NON PARTISAN
Biker? YOU are a Horse's ASSHOLE.

*The T*, you are *the 'Tard*.

And yes, the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil has been whoring herself (as well as her kids) out since she got the VP nod from McStupid.

And yeah.........keep believing that the rally wasn't partisan.......keep drinking the kool aid ya sperm burping gutter snipe.

"Beck is Bad!

We are not to listen to Beck.

We needn't listen to his speech to know it WAS Beck.

We attack that it WAS Beck."

Have I captured the essence of the open-minded, intellectual argument of the left?

Last edited:
"Beck is Bad!

Have I captured the essence of the open-minded, intellectual argument of the left?

you forgot

" Those white trailer trash assholes are racists"

"Beck is Bad!

Yes, by Jove I think you've got it. only thing missing is "the tolerance" of the left. But that's been missing for some time now.

How is that a bad thing?

So a call for unity as equals distorts what MLK was about? You know the old saying that it is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are a fool rather than to open your mouth and prove it don't you?

Very wishful thinking.

Yeah...I noticed those bodyguards came up on stage with him.

Of course it wasn't. :lol::lol:

I think there was some positive things that occurred as a result of the rally that Glenn Beck held. But, and overwhelmingly, what was negative about it is Glenn Beck's agenda of theocracy or, if not Christian theocracy, then Christianity as the first among all other religions or the official religion in a country of religious freedom. For people who don't believe, like me, its a threat. Christianity, by its very nature, is a way of life pushed onto others by those who believe. Many Christians believe, judge and treat those who don't believe as inferior. Its a step in the direction of religious intolerance. We already see it with the nontroversy of the "Ground Zero" Islamic community center. Religious intolerance. The very thing the Pilgrims came here to escape. It kills me that the Right wants to strictly keep the principles of the Founding Fathers except religious tolerance, one of the most important tenets of the Constitution and the philosophy behind the founding of this country.

I also think that this was something that Beck used to benefit his career, his cult of personality, and, in the long run, his financial gain. I applaud someone standing up for his or her beliefs, hell, I did when I enlisted in the USMC. I don't think Glenn Beck is a bad person, but I think what he does negatively effects those who aren't part of his cult or the Christian Right.

Forum List

Back