why do soldiers even fight on orders of politicians?

You can always spot a civilian trying to act like he knows how things work in the military. The one thing the movies never portray is how professional day to day operations are, despite the fact that so many of its members are 18-22 years old. These kids do their job because they know what happens if they dont.
They take duckies from yer pay and let you polish floors when off duty.

They don't execute soldiers and have not since WWII and after that one they will never do it again.
Thats a dumb as fuck statement. Of course they will do it again. It just requires the right crime. And youre wrong about the last time the military executed someone. They hung a guy in 1961.

You are ALWAYS wrong.

They don't execute soldiers, sorry you are disappointed.
Yes they do. You are stupid for saying the military wont execute a member under the right circumstance. You are making bold claims that are completely untrue.

Thats a dumb as fuck statement. Of course they will do it again. It just requires the right crime. And youre wrong about the last time the military executed someone. They hung a guy in 1961.

You are ALWAYS wrong.
At least I got you to research the answer instead of being lazy. They only execute soldiers for certain crimes, not for shitz and giggles.

Shut up. Dont talk unless you have something useful to say. Whatever the fuck THAT ^ is, that aint cutting it. Stop being a fucking retard. Act like a normal person. :cuckoo:
Here is the last coward they executed

9492e78026a4bb128587a819b06b2fb3

Here is the last coward they executed

9492e78026a4bb128587a819b06b2fb3
Trump didnt serve in the military, nor has he been executed. Where is the humor part of this "joke"? What happens in your brain when you think youre saying something funny? Why arent you able to see how unfunny you are? What the fuck is wrong with you? :cuckoo:

Well then, it was all OK to waste their lives for nothing I suppose. People have continued to die ever since the war over what happened to them there.

But yeah, it's all good I suppose.

So all you got is sniveling some hippie BS hoping we all think you have morals and principles n stuff. lol fail.

I used to trick my employees into working and thinking in the same manner.
No you didnt. Youve never tricked anyone ever. You arent clever in the slightest way. Your lack of humor is proof of your lack of cleverness.

We are discussing things that have nothing to do with this country. No one in Vietnam, Iraq, Syria, etc ever did thing to us.
Our elected leaders decided they did.

like it or not, that's our system. We elect leaders, and our leaders decide when a war is called for. Frankly, every war we ever fought started out with overwealming public support.

At least people aren't being enslaved (drafted) anymore to do the politicians bidding.

You can thank us Boomers for that.

the answer is not as trivial or obvious as it might seem.

i mean, politicians are addicted to attention, fancy suits and drives, plus powerhungry and (generally speaking) corrupt.
If 2020 is synonymous with 1776, which it is actually, Trump would have had Pence arrested on January 6th.
1-6-21

When I get home from work later I'll explain if anyone doesn't understand.

Last edited:

You are ALWAYS wrong.
"Hanged" is the form of execution. Pictures are hung.

Forum List

Back