How Vodka Ruined the putin Army (Ukraine War)

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Now, to give to Putin some credit. Within the last year, he successfully stopped alcoholism from being the No.1 cause of death among Muscovite men :auiqs.jpg: .

There is a reason we have in Finnish verb "Ryssiรค" (Muscovy ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ) , roughly meaning "to totally fail something".

Last edited:
That reminds me! I have a nice bottle of Russian vodka I think I will open right now.
I'm saving my Stolichnaya for when Trump wins back the White House.

stolichnaya-vodka-250ml.jpg

That reminds me! I have a nice bottle of Russian vodka I think I will open right now.

I'm saving my Stolichnaya for when Trump wins back the White House.

View attachment 879665
Vladimir Harkonnen: He who controls the spice, controls the universe
Vladimir Pootin: He who controls vodka, controls the Muscovite ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ–populace

ps It is disturbing researching how widespread and brutal spousal/partner abuse is in Moscow ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ horde , fuelled by alcohol use

Vladimir Harkonnen: He who controls the spice, controls the universe
Vladimir Pootin: He who controls vodka, controls the Muscovite ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ–populace

ps It is disturbing researching how widespread and brutal spousal/partner abuse is in Moscow ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ horde , fuelled by alcohol use
Yep.
Same thing in West Virginia.....it's Russia with Banjos.
Lady across the street from me was always getting high......she was from WV.
Takes a family reunion to get a full set of teeth.

Now that Troll Nazi Winkle has at long last seen how his Ukraine cause has been obliterated , he is toning down his manic anti - Moscow stance .

But prepare for Russia and Iran taking down north Israel fairly quickly as the good boys hand out the same treatment to the Israeli Nazis

WEยดLL WIN THIS WAR, ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ APPEASER ,

View attachment 879930

No, you wonโ€™t. Youโ€™re not even fighting in the war. Youโ€™re just a useful idiot for the Nazis in Ukraine. I personally donโ€™t care who wins. Not my circus. I can, however, predict the obvious outcome of a local conflict between a nuclear superpower and a corrupt farming country.

Forum List

Back