Why do so many blacks waste time and energy worrying about what whites are racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see, there are Jews, Redbones, AND Coal black niggas.

They're all people, but coal black niggas ain't Jews, you stupid fuck. Asclepias

They might make pretty Ethiopians or Zulus, but they're not gonna be Rabbis, numbnuts. Get real.
Your stupidity is one of the reasons Blacks should have never educated whites.

Yeah, because blacks make mud huts, and whites build skyscrapers. STFU with your stupidity.

PS: Brazilians are not Jews, either.
Dont get angry and throw insults. Present some proof or better yet a better argument.

There are some Black Jews by heritage not just religion in Africa because there was a time during Solomon that the cultures had contact. More Jews stayed in the Middle East and more went to Europe and the Russia and then the Americas.

I stand corrected, there are hereditary black Jews, but by and large, no.

There are some Black Jews by heritage not just religion in Africa because there was a time during Solomon that the cultures had contact. More Jews stayed in the Middle East and more went to Europe and the Russia and then the Americas.

I stand corrected, there are hereditary black Jews, but by and large, no.
Dont be hard on yourself. Youre wrong about a lot of things. This one included.

Dont get angry and throw insults. Present some proof or better yet a better argument.

iu

vs

iu

There ya go.

They're all people, but coal black niggas ain't Jews, you stupid fuck. Asclepias

They might make pretty Ethiopians or Zulus, but they're not gonna be Rabbis, numbnuts. Get real.

Yeah, because blacks make mud huts, and whites build skyscrapers. STFU with your stupidity.

iu

vs

iu

There ya go.
There I go what? I dont see anything about Jews. Is that bottom picture from Lagos Nigeria? I cant tell.

I mean who really gives a fuck? Isn't it more important things in life to focus on if you are a black adult like....

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

I mean who cares about the feelings of white racist people???
Because it gives you an excuse for failure.

iu

vs

iu

There ya go.
There I go what? I dont see anything about Jews. Is that bottom picture from Lagos Nigeria? I cant tell.

It's from Chicago.

This is Lagos, Nigeria:

iu

At least 8 dead in building collapse in Nigeria's Lagos

[...]

But folks like you sure love to demonize the person who was killed -- but when that man more resembles someone who looks like you, then of course that person has a right to carry that weapon around.
You are deliberately ignoring a critically important difference.

While I do not approve of the general impression conveyed by the insanely tattooed female, the way she was carrying her weapon presented no threat to anyone. But I understand the Black man was actually holding and pointing his BB-gun in a menacing manner at people who had no way of knowing it was not a lethal firearm.

[...]

But folks like you sure love to demonize the person who was killed -- but when that man more resembles someone who looks like you, then of course that person has a right to carry that weapon around.
You are deliberately ignoring a critically important difference.

While I do not approve of the general impression conveyed by the insanely tattooed female, the way she was carrying her weapon presented no threat to anyone. But I understand the Black man was actually holding and pointing his BB-gun in a menacing manner at people who had no way of knowing it was not a lethal firearm.

Wrong thread bubba? :dunno: It happens.

That "one" John Wayne looks like Scarlett Johansson who is Scandinavian and Jew. The other lady...……………. is Elisheva Darar who is an Ethiopian Jew and she is Israeli. scarlett-johansson-ghost-in-the-shell-premiere-in-nyc-3-29-2017-19.jpg untitled.png 4f4e6a644fb0c.image.jpg

That "one" John Wayne looks like Scarlett Johansson who is Scandinavian and Jew. The other lady is Elisheva Darar who is an Ethiopian Jew and she is Israeli. View attachment 204241 View attachment 204242
You figure out why the bible described the original Hebrews as Black yet or are you hoping that ignoring it by posting modern jews will make me forget? I know its a shock to your system. It was a shock to me when I first was taught this information.

I mean who really gives a fuck? Isn't it more important things in life to focus on if you are a black adult like....

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

All these things can be affected by racism. And you know that. So don't be dumb and black trying to appease these racists.

Well It has never happened so like I said I don't think about it

That's a lie. It is one thing to say that you have ignored the racism and never let it stop you, we all have done that. But for you to say it's never happened to you, well, that's another story.

I been interviewed by whites for jobs, opening up bank accounts, and housing and never had any issues
A Friend was going to open a business and had to go before the Planning Comm to request a special permit. He stated they had turned down the White guy twice for the same Permit and the white guy paid him a few thousand to get the permit. Guess what he got it.

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

Its important to alert others to white racists. If you are a man interested in helping his race you would make sure your fellow Black people understand where all the racists are. Of course you should never care about the feelings of white racists but thats not the same thing as "worrying" about them.

It's more important things to think about

Your life should be a pretty important thing to think about.

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

Its important to alert others to white racists. If you are a man interested in helping his race you would make sure your fellow Black people understand where all the racists are. Of course you should never care about the feelings of white racists but thats not the same thing as "worrying" about them.

He is under the impression what affects other Blacks will never affect him.Typical uncle Ruckus behavior.

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

Or a great reason to outwork scrubby whites such as yourself.

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

He is under the impression what affects other Blacks will never affect him.Typical uncle Ruckus behavior.

That's how blacks end up beaten and found in strange places with their families questioning what happened.

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

When you listen to the big lie long enough you repeat what Bush did.

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

:21:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back