Why do so many blacks waste time and energy worrying about what whites are racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is asslips seriously trying to say Negroes invented reading and writing? :cuckoo:

I hope you got some proof, otherwise prepare to be mocked infinity.
Do you think white people mocking me is something I am worried about? :laugh:
Yes. Otherwise you would not be here making an ass of yourself.
If you think whites mocking me worries me then you are a bigger fool than I originally thought.
laugh.gif

The Jews (not black Jews) intermingled with the Black people. Not the other way around.
The Jews travelled to Africa not the other way around.
The Black Jews are a result of Africans that mixed with Jews in mostly Ethiopia.

The Jews (not black Jews) intermingled with the Black people. Not the other way around.
The Black Jews are a result of Africans that mixed with Jews in mostly Ethiopia.
The Jews were Black people from what whites now call the middle east. Whites are from europe and are not related. There are Black Jews all over Africa. There is zero proof the Hebrews were whites from europe. The assumption is beyond funny. They didnt have sunscreen back then. We can put this to a very quick test. Break out your proof and I will break out what the bible says.

Blacks would have written history books, but they couldn't write.

Actually, I've read history books written by black men, at least excerpts from them. They were smart, but wtf is your point, asslips, you fuck?!
But they did write history books. Whites were too busy eating each other to take the time to learn how to read. Once we taught them to read they became civilized.

My point? My point was that whites are not smarter than Black people. If they were then they wouldnt have been last to education and the only race that hasnt contributed anything to civilization they didnt steal from other cultures.

Okay dumbass. What blacks taught whites to read?

Disregarding my awesome English teacher that was so good that everybody aced the final.

He ended up being a wino loser. The man's calling was teaching, and he rejected it, and is probably in a gutter somewhere.
Go research. Not really interested in teaching you a third time.

You haven't put up a salient point yet.
I must have. You just asked me a question. Its not my duty to educate you and since youre white its probably not a good thing. Look what whites have done since we educated them.

Who is it that your "we" educated?

Sure, I had black teachers, hell, just by the luck of the draw, many of my black teachers were my favorites.

The hot MILF, The codgery old slumlord man (He wasn't that great of a teacher, but a Veteran, and didn't take no shit, I liked him.), the best English teacher many could have ever had, but what exactly is it that blacks have "educated" whites on, Asclepias?

The Jews were Black people from what whites now call the middle east. Whites are from europe and are not related. There are Black Jews all over Africa. There is zero proof the Hebrews were whites from europe. The assumption is beyond funny. They didnt have sunscreen back then. We can put this to a very quick test. Break out your proof and I will break out what the bible says.

It doesn't work that way, sorry. You lose the debate,and then some!

The Queen of Sheba was black, and not a Jew. Rumor has it she was hot. Not sure if she was black or redbone, being from Ethiopia, I'd guess pure black, and that's ok. Ethiopian people are good people. Why are there no Ethiopian refugees?

Oh! Maybe they want to stay in their own country! :eek: They had some hard times with food a while back, but I think they're ok now. I bet there was an armed guard on what they think is The Ark of the Covenant no matter what the whole time. Has been for 2k years+. God bless those people.

10 Characters in the Bible You Might Not Have Known Were Black

Last edited:
But they did write history books. Whites were too busy eating each other to take the time to learn how to read. Once we taught them to read they became civilized.

My point? My point was that whites are not smarter than Black people. If they were then they wouldnt have been last to education and the only race that hasnt contributed anything to civilization they didnt steal from other cultures.

Okay dumbass. What blacks taught whites to read?

Disregarding my awesome English teacher that was so good that everybody aced the final.

He ended up being a wino loser. The man's calling was teaching, and he rejected it, and is probably in a gutter somewhere.
Go research. Not really interested in teaching you a third time.

You haven't put up a salient point yet.
I must have. You just asked me a question. Its not my duty to educate you and since youre white its probably not a good thing. Look what whites have done since we educated them.

Who is it that your "we" educated?

Sure, I had black teachers, hell, just by the luck of the draw, many of my black teachers were my favorites.

The hot MILF, The codgery old slumlord man (He wasn't that great of a teacher, but a Veteran, and didn't take no shit, I liked him.), the best English teacher many could have ever had, but what exactly is it that blacks have "educated" whites on, Asclepias?
I already told you who. The white race that was in europe and regarded as savages even by the Greeks.

Actually it does work that way. If you had some proof you would eagerly post it trying to prove me wrong. Since there is zero proof the Hebrews were originally white we know you have nothing.

Actually it does work that way. If you had some proof you would eagerly post it trying to prove me wrong. Since there is zero proof the Hebrews were originally white we know you have nothing.

I'll give you proof: Hebrews are still white today, dumbass. Most don't mix their bloodline. They wouldn't approve of intermingling with a goy like me. Let alone blacks.

Is Fran Drescher black? No? Well, your argument just failed, dumbass.

Name 1 black Jew besides Sammy Davis Jr. I'd bet he's mixed, as well.

How many black Hebrews do you see around these days? What's that? None since Sammy Davis Jr. died? Well there's your answer.

I'll give you proof: Hebrews are still white today, dumbass. Most don't mix their bloodline. They wouldn't approve of intermingling with a goy like me.

Thats not proof. That like saying Mexicans were originally part Black, part Spanish and part NA. That was pretty weak.

What does naming a current Black Jew have to do with my point that the original Hebrews were Black? I noticed you had nothing to say about the biblical quote I gave you proving they were black people.

The Jews are light skinned but not exactly "White" Middle Eastern people. They mixed with Europeans often and Africans a little too.

I'll give you proof: Hebrews are still white today, dumbass. Most don't mix their bloodline. They wouldn't approve of intermingling with a goy like me.

Thats not proof. That like saying Mexicans were originally part Black, part Spanish and part NA. That was pretty weak.

What does naming a current Black Jew have to do with my point that the original Hebrews were Black? I noticed you had nothing to say about the biblical quote I gave you proving they were black people.

How many of these people are black? They're all Jews:

screen-shot-2011-06-27-at-11-30-32-am.png

If Jews were black then, they'd be black now. They're not. Sorry. You're a dumbass. Who's that 2nd one? Reowrr!

If Jews were black then, they'd be black now. They're not, sorry. You're a dumbass.
None of them are original jews. They didnt have cameras back then so we have to depend on the physical descriptions in the bible like. "their visage was Black as coal".

If Jews were black then, they'd be black now. They're not, sorry. You're a dumbass.
None of them are original jews. They didnt have cameras back then so we have to depend on the physical descriptions in the bible like. "their visage was Black as coal".

Sounds like coal black nigga to me. :auiqs.jpg:]

Not Jew, dumbass.

You see, there are Jews, Redbones, AND Coal black niggas.

They're all people, but coal black niggas ain't Jews, you stupid fuck. Asclepias

They might make pretty Ethiopians or Zulus, but they're not gonna be Rabbis, numbnuts. Get real.

What's next? Peruvians are Russian or some other stupid shit?

Last edited:

Sounds like coal black nigga to me. :auiqs.jpg:]

Not Jew, dumbass.
Sounds like a Black person to me too. In that passage the Hebrews are being described. Thanks for agreeing though. :laugh:

There are some Black Jews by heritage not just religion in Africa because there was a time during Solomon that the cultures had contact. More Jews stayed in the Middle East and more went to Europe and the Russia and then the Americas.

You see, there are Jews, Redbones, AND Coal black niggas.

They're all people, but coal black niggas ain't Jews, you stupid fuck. Asclepias

They might make pretty Ethiopians or Zulus, but they're not gonna be Rabbis, numbnuts. Get real.
Your stupidity is one of the reasons Blacks should have never educated whites.

Yeah, because blacks make mud huts, and whites build skyscrapers. STFU with your stupidity.

PS: Brazilians are not Jews, either.

There are some Black Jews by heritage not just religion in Africa because there was a time during Solomon that the cultures had contact. More Jews stayed in the Middle East and more went to Europe and the Russia and then the Americas.
Most of the Jews (by blood) fled the middle east into Africa like Jesus did. If Jesus was white why would he hide in Africa among Black people? He would have stuck out like a sore thumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back