Why do so many blacks waste time and energy worrying about what whites are racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how sometimes Jews like Einstein get the bigger picture. May have something to do with being survivors. I am not so sure if the present movement/chaos of Black activism gets the big picture like the Civil Rights movement did.

Jews always do that. They're white when it suits them, an "oppressed minority" when it doesnt.

Amazing how sometimes Jews like Einstein get the bigger picture. May have something to do with being survivors. I am not so sure if the present movement/chaos of Black activism gets the big picture like the Civil Rights movement did.

Jews always do that. They're white when it suits them, an "oppressed minority" when it doesnt.
The smartest white you can come up with thinks you have a disease. Kinda ironic huh?

Einstein the Jew is not all "White" because Jews came from the Middle East to Europe and were persecuted there. It is the Christians that persecuted them, not the Muslims. Jews have a great understanding of the world's cultures except for the Palestinians. The Jews in the USA do not dwell in the past and Jews have survived both a Holocaust AND SLAVERY.

Einstein the Jew is not all "White" because Jews came from the Middle East to Europe and were persecuted there. It is the Christians that persecuted them, not the Muslims. Jews have a great understanding of the world's cultures except for the Palestinians. The Jews in the USA do not dwell in the past and Jews have survived both a Holocaust AND SLAVERY.
The religion traveled to europe not the people. White jews are europeans that adopted the religion. The orginal Hebrews were Black and the bible has many examples of this. When were the Jews enslaved?

It is time for USA BLACKS to grow up since slavery happened a long time ago and many cultures in the world have been through terrible times in more recent history. Maybe Blacks in America should pay more attention to Kanye West and others who have moved forwards instead of stagnating in a diseased state of pathos and violence.

OK Asclepias: You are only proving how stupid and uneducated you are with ludicrous statements about how the first Jews were Black and how a religion travelled without it's people. Very few Jews are Black. Pure FACT.

It is time for USA BLACKS to grow up since slavery happened a long time ago and many cultures in the world have been through terrible times in more recent history. Maybe Blacks in America should pay more attention to Kanye West and others who have moved forwards instead of stagnating in a diseased state of pathos and violence.
No people have been through what Blacks have been through. The closest are probably the NA's and some of them were Black. Moving ahead is what Black people do best and why we have survived. Kanye is a fool that has basically contradicted himself in order to make more money.

OK Asclepias: You are only proving how stupid and uneducated you are with ludicrous statements about how the first Jews were Black and how a religion travelled without it's people. Very few Jews are Black. Pure FACT.
Please explain how a religion cant travel without its people? The original Hebrews were Black and as I said the proof is in the Torah and the Bible.

You are a fool Asclepias and you seem to have a diagnosis of depression. You have not moved on. I hope you can find more happiness and healing in the future.

You are a fool Asclepias and you seem to have a diagnosis of depression. You have not moved on. I hope you can find more happiness and healing in the future.
Thats really an irrelevant deflection from the point. I can prove the Hebrews were Black. You cant prove they werent Black.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You do not understand history, the Bible, nor the Jews. SORRY.

You do not understand history, the Bible, nor the Jews. SORRY.
Actually I do. White people have even written books acknowledging that the original Hebrews were Black.

The religion traveled to europe not the people. White jews are europeans that adopted the religion. The orginal Hebrews were Black and the bible has many examples of this. When were the Jews enslaved?

Chapter and verse where it says Jews are black in the Bible?

I guarantee there is not a single black Jew in those 2 condos in Miami. Like 1K-1200 people probably.

There was Sammy Davis Jr. He was a black Jew. A very talented man.

So, what does Asclepias play?

Chapter and verse where it says Jews are black in the Bible?

I guarantee there is not a single black Jew in those 2 condos in Miami. Like 1K-1200 people probably.

There was Sammy Davis Jr. He was a black Jew. A very talented man.

So, what does Asclepias play?
Lamentations 4:8 and thats just one.

Has nothing to do with the point that the orginal Hebrews were Black. Just another white deflection from my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back