Why Do Republicans Feel Compelled To Say "We're The Party of Lincoln?"

To claim that Barack Obama "qualified" for Harvard Law School with his pedestrian grades at Occidental and Columbia without the aid of Affirmative Action is laughable! He got in for one reason and one reason alone. He was black. To claim that Barack Obama "qualified" to be the President of the Harvard Law Review is just as laughable! That was an honor that used to be granted to the person with the best academic record at Harvard. Shortly before Barry became President of the Law Review however they changed that to judging them on a essay that they'd written.

For you to be white and even talk like you do is laughable. What a delusional bastard like you think AA is your white ass has always been given. YOU were admitted into college because of AA. YOU got a job because of AA. YOU were promoted because of AA. YOU, your parents, your grand parents and all of your family. Everything you have is because of AA if AA is what you say it is.

Obama graduated with a JD degree magna cum laude from Harvard in 1991. AA did not go to class, take tests, or do his papers or research projects.

As for how I got into college? I attended on an athletic scholarship and it wasn't awarded because of my skin pigmentation!

Your while life you have been awarded things because of my skin pigmentation. As for how I got into college? I attended on an athletic scholarship for wrestling and AA did not win wrestling matches for me.

What exactly have I been "awarded" in my life because of your skin pigmentation? I grew up on a dairy farm and was up milking cows every morning at 4:00 AM. I got THAT because of the color of your skin? I played hockey from when I was a small child and put in endless hours of practice to get to the point where a college deemed me worthy of a scholarship! How did your "blackness" help me achieve THAT? I got a degree in history. How did your pigmentation make THAT possible? Your whole contention is victimhood taken to the point of farce!

Making rules or laws for "oneself" is the nature of politics! What's remarkable about US history is the times that a white majority have passed legislation that benefits those who are not white. Yet you think the world views American whites as "unworthy"? The world has become rather stupid then...hasn't it?
Whites have consistently, specifically, and overwhelmingly passed laws that benefited only white people not to mention laws that harmed other races. Come on dude. Its not even something thats debatable. :laugh:

Yet they have also passed laws that benefit other racial groups, Milkweed! You still haven't explained that. So it's obvious that the "white majority" does indeed pass legislation that isn't racist in nature and does so quite often actually.
Who told you that I had to explain anything? My point is and has always been that whites have self legislated themselves a head start. Thats not debatable. The facts are self evident and the actions have had repercussions for my people that continue to this day. :rolleyes:
Of course whites had a head start duh... They have fought for this place since Independence and before, and you and your buddy trying to disrespect that fact or ignore it as if it was a bad thing is the rub. Don't make whites regret their compassion and humanitarian side in which was used to set the blacks free, and then to allow them to struggle their way to Independence here just as the whites had to do that very same thing early on in this new nation.

Actually blacks have fought in all the same wars whites have. You suffer from delusions of grandeur loser.

Did your ancestors fight in the Civil War? One of mine did. He was an officer in the 54th Massachusetts Infantry Regiment. What's sad is he lost an arm at the battle of Fort Wagner fighting so black racists like yourself could reinvent history where all whites are racists and all blacks are their victims!

Thats not a question at all. You only need to know your history to figure that out. Blacks went to europe and educated whites and this was after educating them the first time via Egypt. :rolleyes:

Perhaps some of them should have gone south and "educated" the rest of Africa? Yes, Colonial rule hurt minorities in Africa but most of those countries have had black majority rule for a long, long time...so how have they fared with that? Hard to find more corrupt areas or more impoverished.

You know nothing about Africa.

I was a history major, IM2...I actually know quite a bit about the history of most areas.

History of what? You know nothing about Africa.

And you base that observation on what? My "whiteness"? Because as we all know...the only historians who know ANYTHING about Africa...ARE OF COURSE BLACK!!!

Could you possibly BE any more of a racist?

I base it on your ignorance of the full effect of colonialism as well as your lack of understanding of current western influences.

To claim that Barack Obama "qualified" for Harvard Law School with his pedestrian grades at Occidental and Columbia without the aid of Affirmative Action is laughable! He got in for one reason and one reason alone. He was black. To claim that Barack Obama "qualified" to be the President of the Harvard Law Review is just as laughable! That was an honor that used to be granted to the person with the best academic record at Harvard. Shortly before Barry became President of the Law Review however they changed that to judging them on a essay that they'd written.

For you to be white and even talk like you do is laughable. What a delusional bastard like you think AA is your white ass has always been given. YOU were admitted into college because of AA. YOU got a job because of AA. YOU were promoted because of AA. YOU, your parents, your grand parents and all of your family. Everything you have is because of AA if AA is what you say it is.

Obama graduated with a JD degree magna cum laude from Harvard in 1991. AA did not go to class, take tests, or do his papers or research projects.

As for how I got into college? I attended on an athletic scholarship and it wasn't awarded because of my skin pigmentation!

Your while life you have been awarded things because of my skin pigmentation. As for how I got into college? I attended on an athletic scholarship for wrestling and AA did not win wrestling matches for me.

What exactly have I been "awarded" in my life because of your skin pigmentation? I grew up on a dairy farm and was up milking cows every morning at 4:00 AM. I got THAT because of the color of your skin? I played hockey from when I was a small child and put in endless hours of practice to get to the point where a college deemed me worthy of a scholarship! How did your "blackness" help me achieve THAT? I got a degree in history. How did your pigmentation make THAT possible? Your whole contention is victimhood taken to the point of farce!

Everything you have is due to white racial preferences. My pigmentation has nothing to do with anything here. It's all about yours.

Whites have consistently, specifically, and overwhelmingly passed laws that benefited only white people not to mention laws that harmed other races. Come on dude. Its not even something thats debatable. :laugh:

Yet they have also passed laws that benefit other racial groups, Milkweed! You still haven't explained that. So it's obvious that the "white majority" does indeed pass legislation that isn't racist in nature and does so quite often actually.
Who told you that I had to explain anything? My point is and has always been that whites have self legislated themselves a head start. Thats not debatable. The facts are self evident and the actions have had repercussions for my people that continue to this day. :rolleyes:
Of course whites had a head start duh... They have fought for this place since Independence and before, and you and your buddy trying to disrespect that fact or ignore it as if it was a bad thing is the rub. Don't make whites regret their compassion and humanitarian side in which was used to set the blacks free, and then to allow them to struggle their way to Independence here just as the whites had to do that very same thing early on in this new nation.

Actually blacks have fought in all the same wars whites have. You suffer from delusions of grandeur loser.

Did your ancestors fight in the Civil War? One of mine did. He was an officer in the 54th Massachusetts Infantry Regiment. What's sad is he lost an arm at the battle of Fort Wagner fighting so black racists like yourself could reinvent history where all whites are racists and all blacks are their victims!

Yep. They did. And then they, their children, grandchildren etc., faced aparthied done by your ancestors for the next 100 years. There is no reinvent history here bitch This is about true history not your racist white fictional accounts.

Yep. They did. And then they, their children, grandchildren etc., faced aparthied done by your ancestors for the next 100 years. There is no reinvent history here bitch This is about true history not your racist white fictional accounts.

So now you're going to accuse my ancestor who commanded a black volunteer Civil War regiment of "apartheid"? Let me school YOU a little, professor! The Confederates vowed to hang any white officer caught leading black troops. My ancestor knew that and still volunteered to serve with the 54th. He also refused to accept his pay until the black troops who served under him were paid the same amount as white troops. That's not some "racist white fictional account"...that's what took place. To be quite blunt...you're a bit of an asshole for assuming that all whites are racists because SOME whites oppressed blacks!

So now you're going to accuse my ancestor who commanded a black volunteer Civil War regiment of "apartheid"? Let me school YOU a little, professor! The Confederates vowed to hang any white officer caught leading black troops. My ancestor knew that and still volunteered to serve with the 54th. He also refused to accept his pay until the black troops who served under him were paid the same amount as white troops. That's not some "racist white fictional account"...that's what took place. To be quite blunt...you're a bit of an asshole for assuming that all whites are racists because SOME whites oppressed blacks!

I will ignore your whiny ignorance about how I am assuming that all whites are racists. The fact is that no matter what you say, after the civil war America had apartheid that whites created and benefitted from. That includes you and your family. What you think AA is whites have received since at least July 4, 1776.

I will ignore your whiny ignorance about how I am assuming that all whites are racists. The fact is that no matter what you say, after the civil war America had apartheid that whites created and benefitted from. That includes you and your family. What you think AA is whites have received since at least July 4, 1776.

You're pathetic. I can't believe a grown ass man cries as much as you do. Yes...blacks were discriminated against! Yes...that wasn't fair. Newsflash for ya', Sparky! We've had a black President! Cities in the deep South have black Police Chiefs and Mayors! The most popular athletes in the country are black. The highest paid entertainers in the country are black! Don't you think it's time to come into the new century and admit that racism simply doesn't exist like it once did? The biggest problem facing the black community today isn't whites "keeping them down" it's a culture that glorifies the wrong things and leaders who are more concerned about getting their piece of the pie than they are about fixing black issues. THAT is what's destroying black communities across America today...it isn't some lingering "apartheid" that you see behind every bush and fence!

The only thing whites did was wipe out most of the NA's due to carrying diseases. They almost died themselves because they had no clue how to survive. Whites did nothing but fuck up the entire time they were "founding" this nation. It would still be a penal colony if not for Blacks. Whites knew that they were the weak race so they needed a head start. I am glad you agree but I really wasnt asking for your agreement. I was just pointing out the facts.
When was the US a "penal colony?
What kind of stupid question is that? Dont you know your history? :rolleyes:

What is it, exactly, are they trying to say, or communicate when they spout that line?

I'd love to have the self-professed Republicans, Conservatives and other assorted Rightwingers of USMB weigh in on this.

Proceed...
We proceed.
We need your permission or something.Yeah about that...fuck you and the horse you ride on.

You're pathetic. I can't believe a grown ass man cries as much as you do. Yes...blacks were discriminated against! Yes...that wasn't fair. Newsflash for ya', Sparky! We've had a black President! Cities in the deep South have black Police Chiefs and Mayors! The most popular athletes in the country are black. The highest paid entertainers in the country are black! Don't you think it's time to come into the new century and admit that racism simply doesn't exist like it once did? The biggest problem facing the black community today isn't whites "keeping them down" it's a culture that glorifies the wrong things and leaders who are more concerned about getting their piece of the pie than they are about fixing black issues. THAT is what's destroying black communities across America today...it isn't some lingering "apartheid" that you see behind every bush and fence!
Thats all in spite of white racism. We are too strong for whites to keep us down. What would kill you and crush your spirit we shake off everyday and keep going.

Here we go, another dumb white racist trying to lecture me about what the black community needs.

So I am going to be brief. Fuck what you think. This is not about being satisfied because racism doesn't exist like it once dd. It's easy for a bloated white man who doesn't have to face the racism that isn't like it used to be to sit on his fat ass talking about how much better things are. But until there is NO racism, not that it is still exists but be happy there is less, the fight will continue.

You cite college enrollments as proof of systemic racism in America? I suppose you think Barack Obama got into Columbia and Harvard Law School on the merits of his academic work and not because of his skin pigmentation? Let's be honest here...Ivy League colleges FIGHT over qualified black applicants and admit those who aren't as qualified as other racial pools. If you're an Asian student trying to get into Harvard you've got your work cut out for you because you're going to face a quota system that places other races before you. Yet we STILL have historic black colleges? Why exactly?

th

That is a lie abut Asian students. And why do we still have historically white collages? You do realize that whites have always been admitted primarily because of their skin pigmentation. You are not being honest. .

itshisfault-from-talk-onevietnam-org.jpeg
Trump's Justice Department Takes on Harvard's Asian Quotas | RealClearPolitics

You really don't know this? Sad...really...

I know this.

Students at Harvard University are predominantly White with a smaller Asian population. The school has very high racial diversity.

Racial demographics of Harvard University students
Race Percent of Students
White 44%
Black 6%
Hispanic 10%
Asian 19%
American Indian / Alaskan 0%
Hawaiian / Pacific Islander 0%
Two or more races 6%
International 11%
Race Unknown 3%

Harvard University Student Demographics

There are 3 times the number of Asians at Harvard than blacks even as blacks have 3 times the population of Asians. That 19 percent is 4 times the population of Asians in this country. White racists have used Asians to try ending AA and it's all based on lies.

So. Where is the "widespread discrimination" against white students?

Blacks are far underrepresented here, yet the resident nuts here will still swear that "their people" are victims.

SMGDH

Where is the discrimination? It's right there in front of your face but you're wearing your "victim blinders" and thus can't see it! If Harvard was to judge it's applicants solely on their academic records and their extra curricular achievements FAR more Asian students would now be enrolled at that school! Harvard is an elite college. In order to get into such a school it takes stellar grades for an Asian student to even be considered. On the other hand if you're a black student with good grades you've got a very good shot at getting in. Why? Because Harvard IS under represented in the number of blacks that attend there and Harvard now has a policy of grading applicants in order to keep Asians out but bring blacks in.

Whites also, to a lesser extent.

The only thing whites did was wipe out most of the NA's due to carrying diseases. They almost died themselves because they had no clue how to survive. Whites did nothing but fuck up the entire time they were "founding" this nation. It would still be a penal colony if not for Blacks. Whites knew that they were the weak race so they needed a head start. I am glad you agree but I really wasnt asking for your agreement. I was just pointing out the facts.

So the US was a "penal colony" but that was halted by blacks? I can only assume you're confusing the practice of indentured servitude which was an aspect of early Colonial life with the practice of sending English convicts to far off places like Australia? Before you attempt to lecture others on history perhaps you should know some first?

Here we go, another dumb white racist trying to lecture me about what the black community needs.

So I am going to be brief. Fuck what you think. This is not about being satisfied because racism doesn't exist like it once dd. It's easy for a bloated white man who doesn't have to face the racism that isn't like it used to be to sit on his fat ass talking about how much better things are. But until there is NO racism, not that it is still exists but be happy there is less, the fight will continue.

I'm a "bloated white man" because I point out that racism doesn't exist like it used to? Fuck what I think? Good come back! Well not really...it's the come back of someone who doesn't HAVE a come back! What is it that makes me a "racist"? That I'm calling you out on YOUR rather obvious racism? That I'm pointing out that we HAVE elected a black man President? That we HAVE black Mayors and black Police Chiefs in the very southern cities where white authorities once used dogs and fire hoses on black protestors?

So the US was a "penal colony" but that was halted by blacks? I can only assume you're confusing the practice of indentured servitude which was an aspect of early Colonial life with the practice of sending English convicts to far off places like Australia? Before you attempt to lecture others on history perhaps you should know some first?
See what happens when you assume? You end up displaying your ignorance. In your confusion you assumed that the indentured servitude had nothing to do with it. The english also sent convicts to far off places like the US. When that occurs the place they are sending them to is called a penal colony. I noticed you said you majored in history? Did you go to some crackerjack institution that neglected to tell you this history?

Penal colony - Wikipedia

"The British used colonial North America as a penal colony through a system of indentured servitude. Merchants would transport the convicts and auction them off (for example) to plantation owners upon arrival in the colonies. It is estimated that some 50,000 British convicts were sent to colonial America and the majority landed in the Chesapeake colonies of Maryland and Virginia. Transported convicts represented perhaps one-quarter of all British emigrants during the 18th century.[1] The colony of Georgia, for example, was first founded by James Edward Oglethorpe who originally intended to use prisoners taken largely from debtors' prison, creating a "Debtor's Colony," where the prisoners could learn trades and work off their debts. Even though this largely failed, the idea that the state began as a penal colony has persisted, both in popular history and local lore.[2] The British would often ship Irish, Scots, and the Welsh to the Americas whenever rebellions took place in Ireland, Wales or Scotland, but these were sent mostly to Maryland and Virginia, not Georgia"

See what happens when you assume? You end up displaying your ignorance. In your confusion you assumed that the indentured servitude had nothing to do with it. The english also sent convicts to far off places like the US. When that occurs the place they are sending them to is called a penal colony. I noticed you said you majored in history? Did you go to some crackerjack institution that neglected to tell you this history?

Penal colony - Wikipedia

"The British used colonial North America as a penal colony through a system of indentured servitude. Merchants would transport the convicts and auction them off (for example) to plantation owners upon arrival in the colonies. It is estimated that some 50,000 British convicts were sent to colonial America and the majority landed in the Chesapeake colonies of Maryland and Virginia. Transported convicts represented perhaps one-quarter of all British emigrants during the 18th century.[1] The colony of Georgia, for example, was first founded by James Edward Oglethorpe who originally intended to use prisoners taken largely from debtors' prison, creating a "Debtor's Colony," where the prisoners could learn trades and work off their debts. Even though this largely failed, the idea that the state began as a penal colony has persisted, both in popular history and local lore.[2] The British would often ship Irish, Scots, and the Welsh to the Americas whenever rebellions took place in Ireland, Wales or Scotland, but these were sent mostly to Maryland and Virginia, not Georgia"

As usual, Wikipedia ALMOST knows what it's talking about! There were essentially four types of "labor" in Colonial America...free men working for a wage...indentured servants (who typically entered that state voluntarily!) who would work for a set amount of years at a set price and then be given their freedom...convicts convicted of petty crimes that England sent to the America's because they had no room in their jails for such prisoners...and African slaves.

What Wikipedia doesn't go into is WHY indentured servitude was something the Colonies desired and why the Colonies resisted the importation of convicts under the guise of indentured servitude. In essence the British Crown FORCED the Colonies to take convicts when the Colonies wanted nothing to do with them. Virginia and Maryland were FAR from Penal Colonies! The Virginia Assembly passed legislation designed to make the import of convicts cost prohibited way back in the early 1700's only to have Britain overturned that legislation because they were beset with a crime wave following several crop failures and their jails were overflowing. The truth is that Britain ATTEMPTED to make it's Colonies in the America's a penal colony but the Colonies wanted no part of that.

Penal colony - Wikipedia

As usual, Wikipedia ALMOST knows what it's talking about! There were essentially four types of "labor" in Colonial America...free men working for a wage...indentured servants (who typically entered that state voluntarily!) who would work for a set amount of years at a set price and then be given their freedom...convicts convicted of petty crimes that England sent to the America's because they had no room in their jails for such prisoners...and African slaves.

What Wikipedia doesn't go into is WHY indentured servitude was something the Colonies desired and why the Colonies resisted the importation of convicts under the guise of indentured servitude. In essence the British Crown FORCED the Colonies to take convicts when the Colonies wanted nothing to do with them. Virginia and Maryland were FAR from Penal Colonies! The Virginia Assembly passed legislation designed to make the import of convicts cost prohibited way back in the early 1700's only to have Britain overturned that legislation because they were beset with a crime wave following several crop failures and their jails were overflowing. The truth is that Britain ATTEMPTED to make it's Colonies in the America's a penal colony but the Colonies wanted no part of that.
Sorry bub. When you send convicts somewhere and its a colony then by definition it becomes a penal colony. No one cares about different classes and all that other BS you just tried to muddy the waters with. :rolleyes:

Definition of PENAL COLONY

penal colony
noun

Definition of penal colony

: a place where prisoners are sent to live

It wasn't that blacks replaced indentured servants because evil white men in the America's decided to oppress them...there simply weren't enough people in Great Britain desperate enough to sign up for indentured service! The economy in Great Britain had improved...jobs were to be had...there wasn't the need to barter away a portion of your life in servitude in order to keep from starving! Better economic conditions in Great Britain is what stopped indentured servitude...not the importation of slave labor.

I'm a "bloated white man" because I point out that racism doesn't exist like it used to? Fuck what I think? Good come back! Well not really...it's the come back of someone who doesn't HAVE a come back! What is it that makes me a "racist"? That I'm calling you out on YOUR rather obvious racism? That I'm pointing out that we HAVE elected a black man President? That we HAVE black Mayors and black Police Chiefs in the very southern cities where white authorities once used dogs and fire hoses on black protestors?

We have fewer murders today than in the past. Are we to be satisfied and stop trying to end murder because there is less of it? This is the type of logic whites like you use. Me refusing to be satisfied with less racism does not make me a racist.

Your attempts to change the discussion of how you have everything you have due to what you think AA is shows that you have problems. You bought up the civil war and when I started talking about what happened after the war you try this shit. Your entire argument is blacks should be grateful to whites.

It' s like this you miserable, trifling ass white racist piece of dung. Racism should never have existed so no one has to be happy because there is less of it today. It's easy for a white man like you to say this because your ass has never faced it. I do not have to pat whites on the back for reducing a problem they created. We blacks have reduced crime and other things in our hoods and are not credited for that because it has not ended. But you want us to praise your white asses for a reduction. So yes, fuck what you think.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back