CDZ Why do people hate Gays ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What public accommodation laws did Chicken Files A violate? The little pizza place that said they have never been asked to cater a gay wedding, what public accommodation laws did they violate? Has Phil Robertson ever been asked to serve gays anything?

Gays make the rest of us appreciate Matthew Shepard's fence.

If you are a Christian and want to stand for what you believe God is saying in the Bible etc., if you have to go to jail for doing that, you should be HAPPY to do it. Instead of whining. Jesus himself said Christians would be persecuted. Why is this such a shock?
Yes, we need anti-Christian dingbats to tell us how we should react with quiet joy when we're thrown in jail and our human rights violated.

Get the fuck out of here, fascist.

What public accommodation laws did Chicken Files A violate? The little pizza place that said they have never been asked to cater a gay wedding, what public accommodation laws did they violate? Has Phil Robertson ever been asked to serve gays anything?

Gays make the rest of us appreciate Matthew Shepard's fence.
Wow. How low can you go ?

If you are a Christian and want to stand for what you believe God is saying in the Bible etc., if you have to go to jail for doing that, you should be HAPPY to do it. Instead of whining. Jesus himself said Christians would be persecuted. Why is this such a shock?
Yes, we need anti-Christian dingbats to tell us how we should react with quiet joy when we're thrown in jail and our human rights violated.

Your rights dont trump those of people who dont go to your church.

Its like an obsession with some. Why is it so important to deny this small group of people rights that the rest of us take for granted.

Live,love and go about your business in peace.

The rhetoric is cruel,dehumanizing, hateful and tends to mark out the hater for what they are.

I can think of several reasons, fear,ignorance, inherent character flaws, selective religious intolerance.

But it still doesnt explain it to me fully.

Why do people hate Gays ?
Republicans hate gays and they may not be entirely human.

Your rights dont [sic] trump those of people who dont [sic] go to your church.

The First Amendment explicitly affirms freedom of religion.

Nowhere does it say anything any where in the Constitution about being an immoral pervert.

So yes, according to the Constitution, our rights of religious freedom most certainly do trump your “rights” as an immoral pervert.

gays o
Its like an obsession with some. Why is it so important to deny this small group of people rights that the rest of us take for granted.

Live,love and go about your business in peace.

The rhetoric is cruel,dehumanizing, hateful and tends to mark out the hater for what they are.

I can think of several reasons, fear,ignorance, inherent character flaws, selective religious intolerance.

But it still doesnt explain it to me fully.

Why do people hate Gays ?
Republicans hate gays and they may not be entirely human.
Gays or Republicans ?

Nowhere does it say anything any where in the Constitution about being an immoral pervert.

So yes, according to the Constitution, our rights of religious freedom most certainly do trump your “rights” as an immoral pervert.
Then freedom of religion should include the right to impose Sharia Law.

That doesn't follow, and I think you know damn well that it does not follow.

Nobody is demanding the right to force our religious or moral values on others. What we are demanding—and what the Constitution fully backs up—is our right to live according to our own religious and moral values, and not to be compelled to act against them in order to cater to a tiny population of immoral perverts.

Sharia is entirely irreconcilable with our Constitution and the freedoms which it upholds.

No one is imposing sharia law, although gays make it very tempting. Gays can go on flaming away, just leave those who do not want to join in alone.

No one is imposing sharia law, although gays make it very tempting. Gays can go on flaming away, just leave those who do not want to join in alone.

I can remember when the cry of the wicked was “Don't force your morality on me!“ Foolishly, we caved in, and allowed them slowly to gain enough power that now they force their immorality on everyone else.

You just have a twisted idea of what rights are. There is no right to be liked. No right to courtesy. No right to acceptance or tolerance.

Even if you are successful in imposing some right to the services of a vendor, you do not have a right to customer service. You do not even have a right to be treated kindly.

Religious freedom was enshrined because the pilgrims had been persecuted in Britain. Now it is being used to persecute another group.
Its very selective and doesnt bear scrutiny.
However under the first amendment I cant see a case against denying sharia law.
Maybe you could join together and stone a few Gays ?

You just have a twisted idea of what rights are. There is no right to be liked. No right to courtesy. No right to acceptance or tolerance.

Even if you are successful in imposing some right to the services of a vendor, you do not have a right to customer service. You do not even have a right to be treated kindly.
Hater !!
Get back under that rock.

I can't speak for those folks who find it a shock, but I will posit that the answer is because they want to "cherry pick" among the things their Christian faith says.

Jesus said do unto others as you'd have them do unto you. How many so-called Christians actually follow that dictum? How many fewer follow it religiously? I dare say few, very few.

I can't speak for those folks who find it a shock, but I will posit that the answer is because they want to "cherry pick" among the things their Christian faith says.

Jesus said do unto others as you'd have them do unto you. How many so-called Christians actually follow that dictum? How many fewer follow it religiously? I dare say few, very few.
Its very selective, They are anti christian. Godless scum.

Why do people hate Gays?

Because they are so pushy.

They expect all of society to just accept and get along with perverted lifestyle or face their wrath. :cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back