CDZ Why do Dems and Reps love to prove each other wrong?

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Yeah, you know what I mean. Each attack on the other party is an own goal that will result in the own party´s dirt exposed. Both sides leave the discussions as loser but at the next occasion it starts again. What is this about, folks?

Yeah, you know what I mean. Each attack on the other party is an own goal that will result in the own party´s dirt exposed. Both sides leave the discussions as loser but at the next occasion it starts again. What is this about, folks?

This is a psychological question. People like to be right, people hate to be seen to be wrong and will do whatever it takes to save face.

It's bizarre really, I wonder why people come on forums where they know they're going to be confronted with ideas they don't agree with. Not only do they come on here with their minds closed to these new ideas, but they also then go around using as many tactics as they can to make it look like they've somehow "won".

At the end of the day I come on here to use my brain and to learn things in a way you wouldn't learn them in the media, ie, with differing opinions.

What I don't come on here to do is to go around insulting people and generally acting like I'm in high school still.

Conservatives are trying to make sense of things; Liberals are trying to make themselves feel good. Both are frustrated. :banghead:

Forum List

Back