Why the Doctrines of the Jehovah Witnesses are not acceptable as Christian

Here's a third generation JW who left the organization after 50+ years. Fascinating testimony.

It wasnt a false prophecy, It was an error trying to put a date on a real prophecy
Yes, and that means that the Watchtower is a false prophet. If anyone claims to be the one speaking for God and makes a mistake then they're a false prophet. The Watchtower has many mistakes.

Yes, and that means that the Watchtower is a false prophet. If anyone claims to be the one speaking for God and makes a mistake then they're a false prophet. The Watchtower has many mistakes.

Yes they made errors. They only had error filled trinity translation to go by. How easy is it to undo1750 years of false teachings out of error filled translations? It took years of studying different aspects to clear it up, it took years.

The prophecy in Daniel- 2520 years from the removal of the last king in Jerusalem-607 bce+ 2520=1914--Rev 6:4--and peace will be taken from the earth=ww1 proves 1914 is correct.
Where is
The prophecy in Daniel- 2520 years from the removal of the last king in Jerusalem-607 bce+ 2520=1914--Rev 6:4--and peace will be taken from the earth=ww1 proves 1914 is correct.
Wrong.

Yes they made errors. They only had error filled trinity translation to go by. How easy is it to undo1750 years of false teachings out of error filled translations? It took years of studying different aspects to clear it up, it took years.
If you claim to be the prophet of God and make a mistake, you are a false prophet. That's what the Bible says. The Watchtower is false.

If you claim to be the prophet of God and make a mistake, you are a false prophet. That's what the Bible says. The Watchtower is false.
I know they erred. They died and paid their wages of sin. They weren't prophets, they erred saying that. Mr Russell did state in 1879 that peace will be taken from the earth in 1914, he was correct about that. Using bible chronology of that prophecy in Daniel which no other mortal has ever figured out-Why?

I know they erred. They died and paid their wages of sin. They weren't prophets, they erred saying that. Mr Russell did state in 1879 that peace will be taken from the earth in 1914, he was correct about that. Using bible chronology of that prophecy in Daniel which no other mortal has ever figured out-Why?
The Watchtower has claimed to be God's voice. You know that. How long have you been a JW?

Fakes in the Governing Body? Well, you said it, not me.
No fakes who try and fail to be Gods servants. Its occurred all through history of mortals. Its nothing new. They( GB) did make errors but revealed many truths not known before because no religion had Jesus that serves a non existent trinity. In their wisdom though made corrections in front of all creation to see, proving 100% truth is what they want.

No fakes who try and fail to be Gods servants. Its occurred all through history of mortals. Its nothing new. They( GB) did make errors but revealed many truths not known before because no religion had Jesus that serves a non existent trinity. In their wisdom though made corrections in front of all creation to see, proving 100% truth is what they want.
So you believe that you're in the truth and no other Christians are being taught by the Holy Spirit?

This is interesting. Looks like the organization may be moving to accept the trinity.

The Jehovah Witnesses do not believe in the deity of Christ. They have distorted the Bible to suit their doctrine. They believe in works (including going door to door) as the means of salvation.

Here are a few contrary proof texts:

Matthew 19:17 And [Jesus] said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God...

Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Luke 18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

James 2:14 - 20 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

Matthew 19:17 And [Jesus] said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God...

Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Luke 18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

James 2:14 - 20 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9Not of works, lest any man should boast. 10For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

we are saved before we do any good works; we are justified the moment we are saved. Sanctification is different then salvation and justification.

Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began.
2 Timothy 1:9

Forum List

Back