why do muslim terrorist kill so many people of all nationalities....

maybe you should ask yourself why do christians kill so many people from different ethnic back grounds?

maybe you should ask yourself why do christians kill so many people from different ethnic back grounds?

start your own fucking thread....last i checked the christian's haven't waged a war in th name of god in more than a thousand years....

answer the question ....what did the rest of workd do to piss these people off.....they have attacked almost every nation on earth....

start your own fucking thread....last i checked the christian's haven't waged a war in th name of god in more than a thousand years....

answer the question ....what did the rest of workd do to piss these people off.....they have attacked almost every nation on earth....

Then the answer to your post would be...

It's the muslims turn now.:lol:

The Hindus are preparing for the next couple of centuries. Krishna's commin for that ass.

what did everyone do.....

you might ask the same about others terrorists. I guess the answer is like many an American like you, they are filled with hate for those who are different?

how is asking what the rest of the world did make me an american filled with hate....last i checked i haven't cut anyones head off on youtube....and if you had paid attention you would know that i don't advocate a us military anywher in the world and do 't advocate us funds spent anywhere other than on us soil and citizens....

.... as for filled with hate..... seems you neg repped me for my opinion....one must wonder why you are so filled with hate for those that hold view different than yours....

but it is all good .... i dinged you back....you know...fight terrorisim with terrorisim....

Because Islam is a religion of LOVE and PEACE!!!! That is a religion that would love to kill all infidels and blow them up int little peaces.

you might ask the same about others terrorists. I guess the answer is like many an American like you, they are filled with hate for those who are different?

how is asking what the rest of the world did make me an american filled with hate....last i checked i haven't cut anyones head off on youtube....and if you had paid attention you would know that i don't advocate a us military anywher in the world and do 't advocate us funds spent anywhere other than on us soil and citizens....

.... as for filled with hate..... seems you neg repped me for my opinion....one must wonder why you are so filled with hate for those that hold view different than yours....

but it is all good .... i dinged you back....you know...fight terrorisim with terrorisim....

what you reveal about yourself is quite amusing. you think a neg rep is necessarily representative of a certain attitude or belief. :lol: It's a game you stupid doosh. :lol:

Hate? I have such a low opinion of most people on message boards I doubt more than a handful warrant the attention of my emotions enough to register.

the neg rep bother you? If not why do you even notice? I have no clue if and how many times I've been neg repped if any. :lol:

come on...give me more insight into how pathetic you are. post away how your mind works. this should be amusing enough....
:eusa_whistle:

Because Islam is a religion of LOVE and PEACE!!!! That is a religion that would love to kill all infidels and blow them up int little peaces.

Islam sucks as much as any othetr religion does.

ISlam, Christianity and Judaism are all part of that Abraham bullshit. You know...they all worship some asshole who heard voices andw as going to murder his own son untilsome other voices stopped him? Fuckin' nutty religions if you ask me.

what other terrorists? List them. I need to look them up!

Not that I take this thread very seriously at all, but I'd like to interject here. Are you insuating that only muslims have formed modern terrorist organizations? If so, I think your best bet is to be quite completely, as there have been plenty of non-muslim groups designated as terrorist organizations. IRA and the Orange Volunteers in Ireland... the New People's Party in the Philippines... the FARC in Colombia... the Contras in Nicaruaga... the Indian ATTF. Kind of funny that you know of Islamic terrorist organizations but none of the other dozens of terrorist organizations:

List of designated terrorist organizations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what you reveal about yourself is quite amusing. you think a neg rep is necessarily representative of a certain attitude or belief. :lol: It's a game you stupid doosh. :lol:

Hate? I have such a low opinion of most people on message boards I doubt more than a handful warrant the attention of my emotions enough to register.

the neg rep bother you? If not why do you even notice? I have no clue if and how many times I've been neg repped if any. :lol:

come on...give me more insight into how pathetic you are. post away how your mind works. this should be amusing enough....
:eusa_whistle:

yes i guess you have everything and everyone all figured out....you are so wise and smart......if it is all just a game why bother to neg rep an idiot such as myself....

i have one word for you....projection....

Forum List

Back