why do muslim terrorist kill so many people of all nationalities....

Muslim terrorists are really misunderstood victims of American oppression that really are just givin back to America exactly what America has sown. The chickens have come home to roost, as two venerated lefties like to say...

how is asking what the rest of the world did make me an american filled with hate....last i checked i haven't cut anyones head off on youtube....and if you had paid attention you would know that i don't advocate a us military anywher in the world and do 't advocate us funds spent anywhere other than on us soil and citizens....

.... as for filled with hate..... seems you neg repped me for my opinion....one must wonder why you are so filled with hate for those that hold view different than yours....

but it is all good .... i dinged you back....you know...fight terrorisim with terrorisim....

what you reveal about yourself is quite amusing. you think a neg rep is necessarily representative of a certain attitude or belief. :lol: It's a game you stupid doosh. :lol:

Hate? I have such a low opinion of most people on message boards I doubt more than a handful warrant the attention of my emotions enough to register.

the neg rep bother you? If not why do you even notice? I have no clue if and how many times I've been neg repped if any. :lol:

come on...give me more insight into how pathetic you are. post away how your mind works. this should be amusing enough....
:eusa_whistle:

yes i guess you have everything and everyone all figured out....you are so wise and smart......if it is all just a game why bother to neg rep an idiot such as myself....

i have one word for you....projection....
:lol:

because I can.

Muslim terrorists are really misunderstood victims of American oppression that really are just givin back to America exactly what America has sown. The chickens have come home to roost, as two venerated lefties like to say...

what a dufus. no rational person defends terrorists, Muslim or not.

gawd, what a disappointment you must be to everyone around you.

Go around the world and you will find Islam is in the middle of all the killing, rampage, wars, gencide.

what a dufus. no rational person defends terrorists, Muslim or not.

gawd, what a disappointment you must be to everyone around you.

Just given out a dose of typical lefty thinkin, MuffinTop

what you reveal about yourself is quite amusing. you think a neg rep is necessarily representative of a certain attitude or belief. :lol: It's a game you stupid doosh. :lol:

Hate? I have such a low opinion of most people on message boards I doubt more than a handful warrant the attention of my emotions enough to register.

the neg rep bother you? If not why do you even notice? I have no clue if and how many times I've been neg repped if any. :lol:

come on...give me more insight into how pathetic you are. post away how your mind works. this should be amusing enough....

yes i guess you have everything and everyone all figured out....you are so wise and smart......if it is all just a game why bother to neg rep an idiot such as myself....

because I can.

and so may others.

because I can.

yep...me too....but i will be sober tomorrow and you will still be a twat....

what did everyone do.....
Thanks for asking

Display

Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, narrated:
When the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) died and Abu Bakr was appointed as his successor (Caliph), some tribes among the Arabs became apostates. 'Umar asked Abu Bakr: Why would you fight against the people, when Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) declared: I have been directed to fight against people till they say: There is no god but Allah? And he who professes it is granted full protection of his property and life on my behalf except for a right cause. His (other) affairs rest with Allah. Upon this Abu Bakr said: By Allah, I would definitely fight against those who severed the Prayer from Zakah, for it is the obligation upon the rich. By Allah, I would fight against them even if they withheld a cord (used for hobbling the feet of a camel) which they used to give to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) (as Zakah).
Hadith number in Sahih Muslim [Arabic only]: 29

Display

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).
CRCC: Center For Muslim-Jewish Engagement: Resources: Religious Texts
Volume 1, Book 7, Number 331:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
The Prophet said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.
1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.
2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.
3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.
4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection). 5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.
CRCC: Center For Muslim-Jewish Engagement: Resources: Religious Texts

33:21. Indeed in the Messenger of Allâh (Muhammad ) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allâh and the Last Day and remembers Allâh much.

These guys will kill anyone if they think it will further their cause. They just don't care.

As for Muslims taking over the world. Well if I read my history correctly they did rule the world at one time. Then they were deposed by the next world dominating crew. Thats just how it works.

maybe you should ask yourself why do christians kill so many people from different ethnic back grounds?

start your own fucking thread....last i checked the christian's haven't waged a war in th name of god in more than a thousand years....

answer the question ....what did the rest of workd do to piss these people off.....they have attacked almost every nation on earth....

just because they said it wasn't in the name of God doesn't mean christians still don't kill people in the same way muslims do from different ethnic groups. The right likes to say we are a Christian nation, so wouldn't the only nation to drop a nuclear bomb on a group of people from a different race be a christian nation?

maybe you should ask yourself why do christians kill so many people from different ethnic back grounds?

start your own fucking thread....last i checked the christian's haven't waged a war in th name of god in more than a thousand years....

answer the question ....what did the rest of workd do to piss these people off.....they have attacked almost every nation on earth....

just because they said it wasn't in the name of God doesn't mean christians still don't kill people in the same way muslims do from different ethnic groups. The right likes to say we are a Christian nation, so wouldn't the only nation to drop a nuclear bomb on a group of people from a different race be a christian nation?

that's too simplistic.

when a nation invades another nation and kills its citizens, the bloodshed is real and always tragic. But Japan has done it, Pre-islamic societies and empires in the middle east did it, and European countries have done it also.

the muslims we're talking about are doing their acts AGAINST government support. Not even Iran or Saudi Arabia openly support Jihadist terrorism, though they most likely do so secretely.

To equate state violence, primarily the dominion of Christian nations, with the type of violence produced by Muslim extremists is simply wrong. They are equally devastating, as one innocent life lost is no less valuable than another. But one is fueled by religion and the other fueled by the machinery of state.

what did everyone do.....

What a retarded thread.

The bulk of the "terrorism" is occuring in countries that in addition to having Muslim populations have the following similarities:

political unrest
big gaps between the well off and the (majority) poor in terms of economy, rights, and education
history of outside rule and artificial divisions
ongoing ethnic and/or religious conflicts that have never been resolved
unstable governments unresponsive to the people
corruption

It is certainly not confined to Muslims - ie, look at what happened in the Balkans after the fall of the USSR.

You are senseless.

We dropped two bombs...killed thousands of people...saved millions of people. Good bomb. Sometimes you have to kill people to end wars.

If the absolute idiocy that is fundamental to leftist thinking was ever in doubt, their willingness to equate Christianity and Islamic terror should resolve any question...

Forum List

Back