why do muslim terrorist kill so many people of all nationalities....

maybe you should ask yourself why do christians kill so many people from different ethnic back grounds?

start your own fucking thread....last i checked the christian's haven't waged a war in th name of god in more than a thousand years....

answer the question ....what did the rest of workd do to piss these people off.....they have attacked almost every nation on earth....

just because they said it wasn't in the name of God doesn't mean christians still don't kill people in the same way muslims do from different ethnic groups. The right likes to say we are a Christian nation, so wouldn't the only nation to drop a nuclear bomb on a group of people from a different race be a christian nation?

so you are ok with the current terrorisim....because of past deeds of others.....

and feel their actions are justifed because of past actions of america....

why are they attacking the other nations and people of their own religion....is that all because of america and tim mcv and the kehoe brothers as well....

just admit it you don't have a clue why they are doing this do you....

start your own fucking thread....last i checked the christian's haven't waged a war in th name of god in more than a thousand years....

answer the question ....what did the rest of workd do to piss these people off.....they have attacked almost every nation on earth....

just because they said it wasn't in the name of God doesn't mean christians still don't kill people in the same way muslims do from different ethnic groups. The right likes to say we are a Christian nation, so wouldn't the only nation to drop a nuclear bomb on a group of people from a different race be a christian nation?
We dropped two bombs...killed thousands of people...saved millions of people. Good bomb. Sometimes you have to kill people to end wars.
not saying I don't agree with you but don't you think the other side thinks the same way?

so you are ok with the current terrorisim....because of past deeds of others.....

and feel their actions are justifed because of past actions of america....

why are they attacking the other nations and people of their own religion....is that all because of america and tim mcv and the kehoe brothers as well....

just admit it you don't have a clue why they are doing this do you....
did I say it was justified and did I say they are attacking us because of those people?
I simply pointed out the hypocrisy of your statement.

maybe you should ask yourself why do christians kill so many people from different ethnic back grounds?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO reeeeeee aaaaallllllllllllllll lllyyyyyyyyyyy,

Well ya boy DUH-bya said his was a "holy war" in Iraq and he got the word from GAWD that he was on a mission.....

George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq' | World news | The Guardian

BBC - Press Office - George Bush on Elusive Peace

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/17/magazine/17BUSH.html

You REALLY ought to read more, pay attention to what is happening around you, LOL...

And BTW, YOU don't get to say who answers or posts on a thread..... have YOU ever considered BUYING your own message board and seeing if anyone actually goes there????? ROTFLMFAO @ silly shit!

....last i checked the christian's haven't waged a war in th name of god in more than a thousand years.....

You should check your facts. Get the dates on the final crusade (~1456 as I recall) and the 30 years war (which ended in 1648) both saw Christians killing Christians and/or pagans in the name of God.

OP
Terrorists kill so many people because they are terrorists and killing people generally makes the survivors afraid. Islamic terrorists excuse themselves on the principle that "they are doing God's work" but most other (non-Islamic) cultures do not buy into that claim.

Forum List

Back