A Day of Mourning....the Fall of the Wall

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
The President is in a day of mourning. 20 Years ago communism was delt a great blow. I'm sure the Hussein, Ayers, Jones, Dunn, and countless other Hussein officials cried their hearts out on this day 20 years ago.

Obama Draws Criticism for Sitting Out Berlin Wall Anniversary - FOXNews.com

Don't be discouraged though, the communist dream lives on in today's government. The Hussein Administration is closer than ever to achieving what the Soviets could not. He has plotted his revenge for 20 years against the nation that delt them this blow.

The President is in a day of mourning. 20 Years ago communism was delt a great blow. I'm sure the Hussein, Ayers, Jones, Dunn, and countless other Hussein officials cried their hearts out on this day 20 years ago.

Don't be discouraged though, the communist dream lives on in today's government. The Hussein Administration is closer than ever to achieving what the Soviets could not. He has plotted his revenge for 20 years against the nation that delt them this blow.

fugg off, jagoff

The real shame is that the main proponents of communism did not live long enough to see that their dream was a piece of crap...and those poor people in Cuba are still under the control of communist idiocy.

You just really can't fix STUPID!

Let's see now. Which party seems to be promoting the building of a Wall?

I was sitting in a tent on a Mountain top about 30 miles north east of Munich that day.

I'll never forget when we heard it on the radio.

No one knew what was happening, some even thought it might be an invasion.

The man boy president is having a hissy fit today and is not attending the aniversary of the fall of the wall in Germany today, he is still pissed off that they would not let him speak at the wall when he was doing his around the world hate America tour while running for president last year. What a class act this guy is!!!

The wall didn't fall, it was dismantled. It was dismantled under pressure by Reagan, Thatcher, the Pope. It was the beginning of the end of USSR.

I was sitting in a tent on a Mountain top about 30 miles north east of Munich that day.

That was quite a dangerous time. The Soviets of old would have reacted quite diferently

That was quite a dangerous time. The Soviets of old would have reacted quite diferently

I don't think there were ever 'Soviets of old'. It was all a shell game, that we bought, up until Reagan, Thatcher, Welensa, John Paul II

I don't think there were ever 'Soviets of old'. It was all a shell game, that we bought, up until Reagan, Thatcher, Welensa, John Paul II

Did you miss the tanks sent into Prague and Budapest?

How do you think the Soviets of old would have reacted to Berlin?

lol, we saw how they reacted as their wall came tumbling down and they sat powerless to stop it.

lol, we saw how they reacted as their wall came tumbling down and they sat powerless to stop it.

Gorbachev held them back..

Breznev would have sent in the tanks

Gorbachev held them back..

Breznev would have sent in the tanks

well...let me think for a sec...hmmm, could be youre right, weve seen how the arrogant pricks just sent their tanks into georgia to oppress the people there; and since communism historicaly desires blood any one of the old guard could have taken more brutal action. but the discussion is academic, the wall is down and the people are celebrating

Yes, when history is written, Gorbechev is going to be remembered as one of the good men.

I was in uniform, on base, when we stopped the Soviet ships off of Cuba. Do you people realize how close our modern civilization came to ending that day? They had a sub with Nuclear torpedoes that came very close to firing them.

Yes, the old Soviet Empire was real, and a very real threat. I am most happy to see it gone.

I was in uniform, on base, when we stopped the Soviet ships off of Cuba. Do you people realize how close our modern civilization came to ending that day? They had a sub with Nuclear torpedoes that came very close to firing them.

Yes, the old Soviet Empire was real, and a very real threat. I am most happy to see it gone.

Yes, it always was a very real threat. Unfortunately the same liberals that were lying to us then that there was no "real threat" are still here today. Lying about how communism isn't a threat. Lying how Islamic fundamentalists aren't a real threat.

Yes, it always was a very real threat. Unfortunately the same liberals that were lying to us then that there was no "real threat" are still here today. Lying about how communism isn't a threat. Lying how Islamic fundamentalists aren't a real threat.

I don't remember any liberals back then stating there was no threat. Weren't they the ones protecting us from the Soviet threat?

I don't remember any liberals back then stating there was no threat. Weren't they the ones protecting us from the Soviet threat?

Of course there were liberals telling us communism and the USSR wasn't a real threat. Hell, liberals were more afraid of Reagan and Thatcher than of the communists. According to libs back then, they were right wing nuts that were going to start a nuclear war.

Forum List

Back