Please rename “racism” forum to “bigotry against minorities”

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact is that people are more bigoted toward Jews than they are to Blacks.
Absolutely. So that goes back to my point: why is the forum prioritizing bigotry against blacks when it is now at a crisis level against Jews?

I would agree with a name change since "racism" is a lame social construct to begin with. But not the one the OP wants.

I would say Bigotry Against Ethnicities would be better as the usual suspect black thread starters are always going on about whitey....There's no reason it should just be about "minorities".

Nobody is as special as they believe themselves to be.

While they are about it get shed of the whole Zone 1 nonsense as some of the posters need to be trashed.
I agree with your suggested title.

As far as abolishing zone 1 stuff entirely, it’s got to be all or nothing. What is wrong are the double standards.

It sends the wrong message when racism against blacks is being prioritized, as indicated by the forum name, when bigotry against Jews is now at 1939 Germany levels. it is time to give the same protection to Jews horrified by what is happening as is given to blacks.

I suggest “Bigotry against Minorities.”
Why? Is it not racism when a minority commits offenses against a majority? Is one worse than the other? Yours is just a sub category of the larger more general term racism. Either way it is hate based on race. This hate can go both ways.

Lisa doesn't have a point. The woman constantly whines about how she's being mistreated.

She wants to squelch all criticism of Israel.
She hides her racist rants against blacks while claiming to be an oppressed Jew.

The "racism" area of the forum will remain "as is."

There are no favoritism or special protections given to any member of this forum. If you see threads or replies in that area (Zone 1) that break the rules, report them! That doesn't mean reporting someone because they don't agree with your views. From the link below:
Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back