Why do minorities cling to the left?

I honestly would like to know.
Why do right wingers hate minorities

They ignore minorities. They don't hate them. Politicians are elected to govern all people. They aren't foolish enough to get distracted by shiny things. They don't address minorities because minorities do not matter one little bit. Politicians have to make decisions that affect every single person. They can't look at groups. They have to govern everybody. In short. They are not complete idiots.

Just use the word ignore not hate. They don't even see them as minorities. They see them as citizens. They can't hate them because they have to represent them.
Why would minorities vote for someone that ignores them? You cons keep whining about not getting minorities to vote then you say dumb stuff like you just said. :laugh:

Because Republicans just don't like minorities. Are you really that stupid?
Personally I consider stupid someone who keeps voting for little or no change, if u think either the left or right "likes" any of please don't make any more posts.

You say change as if your change is good change. If it was a good change dont you think people would flock to your message? I bet your head just exploded considering that the blame may lie with your message, didnt it?
I hope ur not voting.

What kind of retarded post was that? If you dont like someone you dont give them a million dollars. You ignore them at best and you consciously try to fuck them at worst.

A lot of politicians fight for the freedom and prosperity of every single citizen. Just because they don't shed tears when discussing a particular group doesn't mean that they don't accomplish things that benefit those groups of people.

Caring and doing are two completely different things. You can do something passionately with a stone cold calculated face with no emotion whatsoever. It still benefits the person.

Most commonly, people like to care and feel compassion for a person but do absolutely nothing about it. I have more respect for the heartless cold calculated jerk than I do for the person who cares. The person who cares in most cases is full of hot air and sucks as a human being.

I guess what I am saying is: Don't be a total idiot. There are too many of those.
I'm way to smart to be an idiot even a little bit. I understand that when one party continually exhibits their racism as a Black man my voting alliances will be with anyone else other than that party.
Wow, u r a bright one.

They ignore minorities. They don't hate them. Politicians are elected to govern all people. They aren't foolish enough to get distracted by shiny things. They don't address minorities because minorities do not matter one little bit. Politicians have to make decisions that affect every single person. They can't look at groups. They have to govern everybody. In short. They are not complete idiots.

Just use the word ignore not hate. They don't even see them as minorities. They see them as citizens. They can't hate them because they have to represent them.
Why would minorities vote for someone that ignores them? You cons keep whining about not getting minorities to vote then you say dumb stuff like you just said. :laugh:
Ur a perfect reflection of ur people keep up the good work u make it easy on us white boys.lmao

According to the OP they don't. Sometimes you have to do what is best for every single citizen and ignore the noise. You will lose a few votes but you still have to do what is right. You can't take a break to whine, wail and give hugs. You have to do your job as an elected official to serve all citizens even the ones you hate with all of your might.

If they don't appreciate the good things that you do for them then that is fine. You still do what is good for all citizens even if they hate you for it.

If they want to elect professional speakers that cry a whole lot then you just have to let them and continue doing the right thing.

Politicians aren't allowed to put one race above another. That would be completely illegal. Wouldn't you agree? Shouldn't all citizens prosper instead of just one particular race?

Martin Luther King would agree but then again he was a registered republican. That's probably the difference . Martin Luther King was a doer and not a crier. He wanted people to be judged by the content of their character and not the color of their skin. His dream has come true.

Huggers and whiners who accomplish nothing are complete pieces of shirt in my opinion.

Martin Luther King was a strong man of great character. He didn't whine like a little bitsy. He grabbed them by the balls and kicked booty. He didn't whine, cry and give hugs. I dont even think he would tolerate that kind of empty leadership. He would judge those types of scum bags by the content of their character.

Last edited:
What kind of retarded post was that? If you dont like someone you dont give them a million dollars. You ignore them at best and you consciously try to fuck them at worst.

I'm just saying that liking someone doesn't accomplish anything at all. Caring doesn't accomplish anything either. Just because a politician runs his/her mouth doesn't mean it does anybody any good.

Yes. Rich people give to causes they disagree with all the time.
Obviously you have not been successful leading or working with people if you believe that caring about or liking someone accomplishes nothing. Any leader can see you dont know what you are talking about. Bringing up deflections really only lowers your credibility.

I'm genuinely concerned for your financial well being. (Go check your bank account.)

Ur a perfect reflection of ur people keep up the good work u make it easy on us white boys.lmao
Thanks but I know I am not making it easy on you white boys. Why else would you white boys keep whinging and trying to convince us to vote with you? Practically everyone can see that.
laugh.gif

According to the OP they don't. Sometimes you have to do what is best for every single citizen and ignore the noise. You will lose a few votes but you still have to do what is right. You can't take a break to whine, wail and give hugs. You have to do your job as an elected official to serve all citizens even the ones you hate with all of your might.

If they don't appreciate the good things that you do for them then that is fine. You still do what is good for all citizens even if they hate you for it.

If they want to elect professional speakers that cry a whole lot then you just have to let them and continue doing the right thing.

Politicians aren't allowed to put one race above another. That would be completely illegal. Wouldn't you agree? Shouldn't all citizens prosper instead of just one particular race?

Martin Luther King would agree but then again he was a registered republican. That's probably the difference . Martin Luther King was a doer and not a crier. He wanted people to be judged by the content of their character and not the color of their skin. His dream has come true.

Huggers and whiners who accomplish nothing are complete pieces of shirt in my opinion.

Martin Luther King was a strong man of great character. He didn't whine like a little bitsy. He grabbed them by the balls and kicked booty. He didn't whine, cry and give hugs. I dont even think he would tolerate that kind of empty leadership. He would judge those types of scum bags by the content of their character.
Like most cons you like to lie or either you are ignorant. MLK didnt endorse either party but nice try. White boys such as yourself make me laugh when you claim to know about MLK. He didnt like you crackas just like I dont.
laugh.gif

Like most cons you like to lie or either you are ignorant. MLK didnt endorse either party but nice try. White boys such as yourself make me laugh when you claim to know about MLK. He didnt like you crackas just like I dont.
laugh.gif
U don't like us crackas? What a shame my boy, I'm sure they will accept u with open arms n Africa.lmao. finally u said something that is factual, Dr. King aligned with no party, in fact his beliefs on politics n economics were closer in line with Bernie Sanders.

laugh.gif
U don't like us crackas? What a shame my boy, I'm sure they will accept u with open arms n Africa.lmao. finally u said something that is factual, Dr. King aligned with no party, in fact his beliefs on politics n economics were closer in line with Bernie Sanders.

laugh.gif
Why would I like crackas? You look sick like an ape that stayed in a cave too long. No one wants to look at something that looks like it grew under a rock. Yes they have already accepted me in Africa. Love it out there. Every Black person should go to the Motherland at least once. Its like a religious experience.

Thanks but I know I am not making it easy on you white boys. Why else would you white boys keep whinging and trying to convince us to vote with you? Practically everyone can see that.
laugh.gif
Me convincing anyone to vote just shows how much u pay attention.

laugh.gif
Me convincing anyone to vote just shows how much u pay attention.
I agree. I would never pay attention to someone thats my intellectual inferior like you are.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Why would I like crackas? You look sick like an ape that stayed in a cave too long. No one wants to look at something that looks like it grew under a rock. Yes they have already accepted me in Africa. Love it out there. Every Black person should go to the Motherland at least once. Its like a religious experience.
Lmao,this idiot never leaves mommas bedroom.

It is perfectly logical for BLACKS, HISPANICS, ASIANS, JEWS, etc. to "cling to the left." The left is where they're going to get the better deal: more rights against whites, more "free shit", as one poster said, more liberalism... life's better for you.

Likewise, it's logical for whites to be right: they KEEP more of their money, POLICE keep crime away from them, etc. Life's better for us.

It's inevitable.

It's also strategic for blacks to vote as a block. They're no more than 20 percent of the population. If they vote as a bloc, their vote actually means something. If a group of people that small SPLIT their vote, they would be ridiculously ineffectual.
It is logical for whites to be right- because they get more free stuff the Conservatives give out.
Yep. Free stuff like having the 1st and 2nd amendments actually applying to us...

Minorities r 2 dumb 2 work and want to freeload off hardworking Americans. the left gives them handouts. simply as that.

Forum List

Back