Why do I conceal carry every where I go?

How would conceal carry have prevented that? If conceal or open carry are so good, why did many western towns ban carrying guns?

Baltimore, huh?

another city with out of control negro crime rates.
Be careful. You stand a good chance of enjoying some negro "diversity" and "multiculturalism" and "tolerance"
up close and personal in baltimore. Then you'll WISH you had a weapon...alas..too late..another statistic...

You know, The Right claims that they must have a gun to protect themselves against random violent crime.

And, yet, none of them has ever explained to me why they don't walk around wearing a bullet proof vest.

I wonder why that is...........
Right..because all crime is committed by people with guns...you're just flailing around now..and not looking very bright...
If you ever get attacked, do the only thing you know how to do..curl up in a ball and hope they don't kill you.

Good luck.

The clear and obvious answer is that you are afraid.
The word you're looking for is prepared. You don't need to be afraid when you're prepared.

So you prepare for every event that occurs to 1:100,000 Americans or so?

Better wear a helmet, I seen a woman got in the head by a rock the other , killed her. Her own fault for not being prepared.

Better never fly. Or ride in a vehicle

Better never eat out, or buy food

Just admit it, it makes you feel like a "big man" to carry a gun around. Let me guess you took one 24 hour course and fire 2 or 3 times a month right?

I'm retired military and I DO conceal carry almost every day and if I come across a situation where two bozos have guns out, I'm shooting you both and then figuring out which one was "the bad guy"

You don't want OTHERS to carry because they want to defend themselves..but you..You're "special"..you should be able to...LMAO.. Why do you carry if there's such a miniscule chance of being a victim of crime?

See..you're a liar and have a double standard for yourself.
You said this;
Just admit it, it makes you feel like a "big man" to carry a gun around

I think you're just projecting your own shortcomings and insecurities onto someone else.

..and your last sentence is the exact reason you should get some therapy, mr. internet tough guy.

How would conceal carry have prevented that? If conceal or open carry are so good, why did many western towns ban carrying guns?

It just did. You insane or something?

The towns banned guns AND provided coverage throughout the town with multiple armed deputies. They took responsibility for defending EVERYONE in the town. Its a similar situation to entering a controlled area, such as an airport, or a courthouse. You disarm on the promise that someone else will be RIGHT THERE in case someone armed breaches the perimeter.

Find me a local police department in an area that is hostile to Concealed Carry that promises THAT.

Western towns couldn't promise that either, but despite their experience with guns they still thought it was a a good idea for people not to carry. You're going to have to do better. That was almost too easy.

If they couldn't promise it, people wouldn't have gone into the towns. and take your false crowing and cram it up your ass.

My false crowing? You posted a truly ludicrous scenario and YOU'RE the one taking exception? People were going to the towns BEFORE they made that promise. Sorry, but you're making this easier and easier.

(Where's the face-plant smilie?)

So you have proof that gun free towns 1) did not have excessive deputies to keep the peace, and 2) there was no understanding that the deputies were responsible for making sure armed people were not in the town?

You also forget townspeople were allowed to keep their weapons in their homes, just not carry.

The word you're looking for is prepared. You don't need to be afraid when you're prepared.

Nah. He's afraid.

Have you ever calculated the odds? What are the odds that an American citizen......in America....will have occasion to use a firearm to defend himself or his family?
================

the odds may be 1,000,000 to 1, but if he or i were that 1 i want to be prepared for the occasion..., is that good enough for you ?

if not .......... :fu:

If I felt I needed to carry, I'd move to a better neighborhood.
Criminals are becoming more mobile and even more brazen. Most violent criminals have no fear of the criminal justice system. Nor do they fear incarceration.
In fact, some wear their prison time as a red badge of courage.

Yep,there was an article in the Houston Chronicle just yesterday about that.
Apparently the thugs are going out to the affluent suburbs and robbing people in parking lots and then hitting freeway and escaping back into the inner city ghetto.

The odds aren't that low. Being armed prevents at least 100000 crimes a year. That's a low ball estimate, the actual number is probably close to 5x higher. But, let's go with 100k. That's 1/3000 people in this country, or an incident rate of 33/100k. That's 10x the firearm homicide rate, about 5x the auto accident death rate. If you think it's a good idea to wear a seatbelt, it's 5x more imperative to carry. The question posed to the board shoulb be: "Why aren't you carrying?"

Link to back ANY of that up?
===============================

IF you were smarter than any bear you wouldn't need a link

If I felt I needed to carry, I'd move to a better neighborhood.
==========================

i presume you NEVER leave your neighborhood ? never go shopping, banking, movies, or Burger King ? :lmao:

because you do not have a job or do anything productive, i also presume you never go to your mail box to pick up your welfare check

Last edited:

So you prepare for every event that occurs to 1:100,000 Americans or so?

Better wear a helmet, I seen a woman got in the head by a rock the other , killed her. Her own fault for not being prepared.

Better never fly. Or ride in a vehicle

Better never eat out, or buy food

Just admit it, it makes you feel like a "big man" to carry a gun around. Let me guess you took one 24 hour course and fire 2 or 3 times a month right?

I'm retired military and I DO conceal carry almost every day and if I come across a situation where two bozos have guns out, I'm shooting you both and then figuring out which one was "the bad guy"

So everyone that carries is just trying to feel like a "big man"...except you...that carries on a daily basis....and calls others that do the same paraniod...because, the odds.

You are the perfect liberal. Hypocrit.

LOL I'm not a liberal, as even a moderate reading of my posts would show ; and I carry most everyday because I'm a reserve police officer in my retirement and it's just a habit after years in the military.

Oh and I fully support your right to OWN weapons, and I even support a limited right to carry weapons but I know from experience that most people who get CC licenses do to puff out their chest, no different than buying a big truck or a sports car.

So once again you're just special and not like those other people. You can drive a big truck but if anyone has a bigger one they are clearly making up for something. Not you though. You can drive a sports car, but anyone with a faster one? Probably just lacking. Is another habit you picked up from being a reserve cop being a total self righteous prick?

Yes in fact, when it comes to having a gun, knowing when to use it etc etc I am in fact superior to you. Twenty years of the best training Uncle Sam can buy will provide that.

As far as what I drive, I drive a Cooper Mini, because my penis is huge.
You have no idea what my qualifications are you never asked.

Clearly you need to step a little closer to the urinal before you piss on your loafers. You have some serious delusions about yourself. I'm getting the feeling that in your 20-year's you never quite made the goal of Spec Ops. Wash out a few times and trying to make up for it?

Thanks for the service but I'm not going to be ridiculed by someone who obviously has some issues in defending his manhood. What are you like 5'2" and have little man syndrome?

LOL I'm 6'8" 275 lbs . .5% body fat and was a navy seal and a force recon marine. They wanted me to be a ninja, but those guys are pussies.
========================

many guys claim to be that size AND a Navy SEAL..., i would like to see proof of your claim. got a photo of yourself in combat gear and your Trident ?

until you can prove that ASSertion i will call you a liar. :up:

In this thread, we can clearly see the product of the men who have been emasculated and now wish to promegate their emasculation to others out of fear.

The true fear exhibited in this thread are by those who tremble at the thought that anyone could possibly be armed and willing to defend themselves.

And so we continue down the road of the metrosexual.....

If they couldn't promise it, people wouldn't have gone into the towns. and take your false crowing and cram it up your ass.

Because predatory assholes you sympathize with are everywhere.
And those of us who have had it with your shit are fighting back.
We don't call the cops.
And finally, 'tis better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.
Fuck you.

Can't help noticing the gun nuts and the internet tough guys keep turning out to be the same people.
Why is that?

:eusa_think:
============================

Can't help noticing the ANTI-gun nuts and the internet pussies keep turning out to be the same people.
Why is that?

You know, The Right claims that they must have a gun to protect themselves against random violent crime.

And, yet, none of them has ever explained to me why they don't walk around wearing a bullet proof vest.

I wonder why that is...........
=================

being in Southern Arizona and you have to ask that question ?

you must be a Ron Barber supporter. :lmao:

Forum List

Back