Why do I conceal carry every where I go?

How would conceal carry have prevented that? If conceal or open carry are so good, why did many western towns ban carrying guns?

It just did. You insane or something?

The towns banned guns AND provided coverage throughout the town with multiple armed deputies. They took responsibility for defending EVERYONE in the town. Its a similar situation to entering a controlled area, such as an airport, or a courthouse. You disarm on the promise that someone else will be RIGHT THERE in case someone armed breaches the perimeter.

Find me a local police department in an area that is hostile to Concealed Carry that promises THAT.

There is no such thing as a town or area that can guarantee your safety.

Not anymore, they are too big. The model I am talking about were old west towns, where you checked your gun before entering. When that happens, the deputies took the mantle of assuring no gun violence, and they did it by standing in the back of the saloon on a platform with shotguns.

The clear and obvious answer is that you are afraid.
The word you're looking for is prepared. You don't need to be afraid when you're prepared.

So you prepare for every event that occurs to 1:100,000 Americans or so?

Better wear a helmet, I seen a woman got in the head by a rock the other , killed her. Her own fault for not being prepared.

Better never fly. Or ride in a vehicle

Better never eat out, or buy food

Just admit it, it makes you feel like a "big man" to carry a gun around. Let me guess you took one 24 hour course and fire 2 or 3 times a month right?

I'm retired military and I DO conceal carry almost every day and if I come across a situation where two bozos have guns out, I'm shooting you both and then figuring out which one was "the bad guy"

So everyone that carries is just trying to feel like a "big man"...except you...that carries on a daily basis....and calls others that do the same paraniod...because, the odds.

You are the perfect liberal. Hypocrit.

LOL I'm not a liberal, as even a moderate reading of my posts would show ; and I carry most everyday because I'm a reserve police officer in my retirement and it's just a habit after years in the military.

Oh and I fully support your right to OWN weapons, and I even support a limited right to carry weapons but I know from experience that most people who get CC licenses do to puff out their chest, no different than buying a big truck or a sports car.

So once again you're just special and not like those other people. You can drive a big truck but if anyone has a bigger one they are clearly making up for something. Not you though. You can drive a sports car, but anyone with a faster one? Probably just lacking. Is another habit you picked up from being a reserve cop being a total self righteous prick?

Yes in fact, when it comes to having a gun, knowing when to use it etc etc I am in fact superior to you. Twenty years of the best training Uncle Sam can buy will provide that.

As far as what I drive, I drive a Cooper Mini, because my penis is huge.

Homo who carries a gun to make up for the fag car he drives.

Not very smart person who doesn't recognize sarcasm

If your post on how superior you with guns is serious ....you chose the wrong place for sarcasm.

How would conceal carry have prevented that? If conceal or open carry are so good, why did many western towns ban carrying guns?

The towns banned guns AND provided coverage throughout the town with multiple armed deputies. They took responsibility for defending EVERYONE in the town. Its a similar situation to entering a controlled area, such as an airport, or a courthouse. You disarm on the promise that someone else will be RIGHT THERE in case someone armed breaches the perimeter.

Find me a local police department in an area that is hostile to Concealed Carry that promises THAT.

Not anymore, they are too big. The model I am talking about were old west towns, where you checked your gun before entering. When that happens, the deputies took the mantle of assuring no gun violence, and they did it by standing in the back of the saloon on a platform with shotguns.

So as long as you were hanging out in one of those places you were fine.
Of course getting home might get you killed.

Western towns couldn't promise that either, but despite their experience with guns they still thought it was a a good idea for people not to carry. You're going to have to do better. That was almost too easy.

So as long as you were hanging out in one of those places you were fine.
Of course getting home might get you killed.

That's why you got your gun back when you left.

Western towns couldn't promise that either, but despite their experience with guns they still thought it was a a good idea for people not to carry. You're going to have to do better. That was almost too easy.

If they couldn't promise it, people wouldn't have gone into the towns. and take your false crowing and cram it up your ass.

Actually, that was the lefts first experiments of limiting 2A rights and it didn't go so well there. It was pretty much the same stomping on Constitutional rights as cities like Chicago have done with similar results.

I don't currently envision myself needing to carry a weapon, but if my circumstances changed, I'd want the option.

Why do I conceal carry every where I go?

Because you're afraid of your own shadow?
Because predatory assholes you sympathize with are everywhere.
And those of us who have had it with your shit are fighting back.
We don't call the cops.
And finally, 'tis better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.
Fuck you.

If I felt I needed to carry, I'd move to a better neighborhood.
Criminals are becoming more mobile and even more brazen. Most violent criminals have no fear of the criminal justice system. Nor do they fear incarceration.
In fact, some wear their prison time as a red badge of courage.

If they couldn't promise it, people wouldn't have gone into the towns. and take your false crowing and cram it up your ass.

Because predatory assholes you sympathize with are everywhere.
And those of us who have had it with your shit are fighting back.
We don't call the cops.
And finally, 'tis better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.
Fuck you.

Can't help noticing the gun nuts and the internet tough guys keep turning out to be the same people.
Why is that?

:eusa_think:

The clear and obvious answer is that you are afraid.
The word you're looking for is prepared. You don't need to be afraid when you're prepared.

So you prepare for every event that occurs to 1:100,000 Americans or so?

Better wear a helmet, I seen a woman got in the head by a rock the other , killed her. Her own fault for not being prepared.

Better never fly. Or ride in a vehicle

Better never eat out, or buy food

Just admit it, it makes you feel like a "big man" to carry a gun around. Let me guess you took one 24 hour course and fire 2 or 3 times a month right?

I'm retired military and I DO conceal carry almost every day and if I come across a situation where two bozos have guns out, I'm shooting you both and then figuring out which one was "the bad guy"

So everyone that carries is just trying to feel like a "big man"...except you...that carries on a daily basis....and calls others that do the same paraniod...because, the odds.

You are the perfect liberal. Hypocrit.

LOL I'm not a liberal, as even a moderate reading of my posts would show ; and I carry most everyday because I'm a reserve police officer in my retirement and it's just a habit after years in the military.

Oh and I fully support your right to OWN weapons, and I even support a limited right to carry weapons but I know from experience that most people who get CC licenses do to puff out their chest, no different than buying a big truck or a sports car.

You're full of shit and I base that on 26 year of military experience.

Oh goody. A pissing contest to see who has the biggest gun.

:gives:

A second reply to your post is needed here. So by your own admission the government of any town, city, state isn't capable of protecting you but the benefit of giving up your own ability to defend yourself is what? Only the criminals will be armed?

Is this really a well thought out position? Give up your ability to defend yourself against criminals because the government that can never be there to defend you and can't stop the criminals want's you disarmed. For the greater good of course, or for the children which seems to be popular.

If the government can't defend you, and you have given up your right to self defense to the same government that can't defend because people thought it was a good idea...where does that leave you? Easy answer really it leaves you at the mercy of the criminals that just so happen to want you disarmed as much if not more than the government that won't be there to defend you.

I guess you weren't paying attention. It did prevent it. And we got a DRT perp to boot.

As far as the second question goes, pick up a book.

This is why.

There will always be situations where carrying a concealed handgun may save someone's life. At the same time, it is incumbent upon us to state the facts as they exist, and the fact is that despite that, anyone carrying a handgun or keeping one in their home for protection is more likely to see that gun used in the killing of one of their family members or a suicide by one of their family members. This is not an argument against anyone's right to own and carry a gun; it's just a statistical fact that gun owners love to ignore.

My false crowing? You posted a truly ludicrous scenario and YOU'RE the one taking exception? People were going to the towns BEFORE they made that promise. Sorry, but you're making this easier and easier.

(Where's the face-plant smilie?)

You know, The Right claims that they must have a gun to protect themselves against random violent crime.

And, yet, none of them has ever explained to me why they don't walk around wearing a bullet proof vest.

I wonder why that is...........

Forum List

Back