Why do I conceal carry every where I go?

How would conceal carry have prevented that? If conceal or open carry are so good, why did many western towns ban carrying guns?

I like that you're asking the general public. I'm going with "delusions of paranoia coupled with extreme gullibility". Final answer.

What'd I win?

I can but I don't. I carry when I' on trips alone or with family.

I like that you're asking the general public. I'm going with "delusions of paranoia coupled with extreme gullibility". Final answer.

What'd I win?
So if you and shroom are in the video you would be the one in grey telling him in the blue he is paranoid...just before having a gun shoved to the back of your head.

What'd I win?
So if you and shroom are in the video you would be the one in grey telling him in the blue he is paranoid...just before having a gun shoved to the back of your head.

Bzzt ... I'm sorry, that's not correct. Let's show the audience at home the correct answer:

I don't live in videos or imaginaria. I live in the real world.

What'd I win?

Bzzt ... I'm sorry, that's not correct. Let's show the audience at home the correct answer

I don't live in a video. I live in the real world.
Umm yeah, the video is faked. Once it's been filmed the event is no longer real right?

The clear and obvious answer is that you are afraid.
The word you're looking for is prepared. You don't need to be afraid when you're prepared.

So you prepare for every event that occurs to 1:100,000 Americans or so?

Better wear a helmet, I seen a woman got in the head by a rock the other , killed her. Her own fault for not being prepared.

Better never fly. Or ride in a vehicle

Better never eat out, or buy food

Just admit it, it makes you feel like a "big man" to carry a gun around. Let me guess you took one 24 hour course and fire 2 or 3 times a month right?

I'm retired military and I DO conceal carry almost every day and if I come across a situation where two bozos have guns out, I'm shooting you both and then figuring out which one was "the bad guy"

Forum List

Back