Why do Democrats want smoking banned everywhere? 2nd hand smoke is NOT addicting

Because they want to rub the tobacco industry out of existence, and their farms made into public property so they can camp there, shit on the ground and grow weed, without ever having to work, save, or work. Did I say so they could enjoy land they could never afford because of their aversion to work?
allies. and her predictable extreme rw hyperbole

Has anyone ever heard of anyone being addicted to 2nd hand smoke? If 2nd hand smoke is bad for you, and nicotine is the most addictive drug on earth, why are people addicted to 2nd hand smoke?
Obviously it ain't good for you and adds to our health care costs, and it can be a little annoying in public.

But far more than anything, the answer is the same as it usually is for the "progressives": Control.

Neither is alcohol abuse and obesity.

So disgusting that Obama is a POS smoker.

Obama smokes cigarettes.

it's not possible for Kenyan Jesus to have a flaw...so smoking must be cool....RIGHT?

Obama smokes cigarettes.

it's not possible for Kenyan Jesus to have a flaw...so smoking must be cool....RIGHT?
Obama gave it up 8 years ago
About the time Trump was grabbing all that pussy

After everything we know about the health implications, you'd have to be really fucking stupid to smoke.

And guess who smokes more? Smoking

View attachment 122631
That is really fucking stupid. This is not about who smokes. It's about who thinks that they have the right to poison other people . It's about behaving responsibly.

Styrene, an ingredient in perfume is a carcinogen. Ban perfume?

After everything we know about the health implications, you'd have to be really fucking stupid to smoke.

View attachment 122631
That is really fucking stupid. This is not about who smokes. It's about who thinks that they have the right to poison other people . It's about behaving responsibly.

Benzine's are in those cheap brands and they cause asthma attacks so agreed, if banning one thing ban it ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone ever heard of anyone being addicted to 2nd hand smoke?

If 2nd hand smoke is bad for you, and nicotine is the most addictive drug on earth, why are people addicted to 2nd hand smoke?

I am a Democrat- and I don't want cigarette smoking banned everywhere.

But man was I happy when we banned smoking in restaurants.

In general- cigarette smoking bans are based upon the health issues of inhaling second hand smoke- nothing about addiction.

Why do you think it is okay to have kids inhaling second hand smoke?
I'm a smoker, my son has never seen me smoke a cigarette. 1. I DON'T want him inhaling second hand smoke. 2. I don't even want him to see me doing it! bad example!
That's awesome, you hide your true self from your kids.

Color me surprised.

I wonder if Kosher bathes in front of her kids?

Just because she doesn't want to hide her true self from her kids?

I bet not.

Such a fucking hypocritical loser.

8d7b59fde8a0525bd83d33f4178c2e21.jpg

obama-10-6-16-1.png

Smoking is COOL AS FUCK! Kenyan Jesus does it!
]

Why exactly is Barack Obama your personal Jesus?

Obama smokes cigarettes.

What the hell is wrong with you??!! You started this by claiming that 2nd hand smoke was not addictive and therefor people should be allowed to smoke where ever they want to. You got smacked down on that "bigly" so now you want to make it about Obama??!! Pathetic !

Who the fuck is stupid enough to still smoke in this day and age?

I frankly gave up on being offended by people who smoke- so long as they are respectful of my space and my air.

Shame you judge people based upon whether they smoke or not- but then again- not a surprise.

Who the fuck is stupid enough to still smoke in this day and age?

From what i have heard- there isn't much of anything more addictive than nicotine.

I think that lots of people were stupid enough to start- but find it amazingly hard to kick the addiction.

View attachment 122631

I hate it when women wear cheap perfume. It gives many people, including me, a really bad intractable headache. BAN IT!

View attachment 122631

I hate it when women wear cheap perfume. It gives many people, including me, a really bad intractable headache. BAN IT!

Illegalize it!

I hate the smell of BO and patchouli.

CRAPHEADED NAZI ANTIFA BETTER STOP STINKING UP THE WORLD OR ELSE!

Forum List

Back