Why do Democrats want smoking banned everywhere? 2nd hand smoke is NOT addicting

"The Republicans" today aren't.

It is that simple.

The "post 1998" "Republicans" are completely spineless servants of Netanyahu, don't care about America or anything except Israel. They don't support what Gingrich and Reagan did, since they do 180 degrees the opposite every time they actually show up to "work."
:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

The Gingrich Republicans sent budgets with tax and spending cuts to the President's desk for four straight years, resulting in a surplus and a booming economy despite the dire hysterical whining by left wingers.

Today's Republicans cannot cut any spending - none.

Has anyone ever heard of anyone being addicted to 2nd hand smoke?

If 2nd hand smoke is bad for you, and nicotine is the most addictive drug on earth, why are people addicted to 2nd hand smoke?
I am not a democrat but I find smoking disgusting and I am fine with areas you can smoke and areas you can't smoke..The smell of ciggs is the most disgusting smell ever. On women its the most unattractive thing ever.

I can't stand women who smoke....who wants to kiss that?

Yuk!
So don't but quit being such a busy body and a fascist pig trying to push your crap onto other people, their personal rights and their property rights. If you don't own it, it is not your call to make someone other person's decisions for them.
Agree.....keep your stinky smoke to yourself
As long as you can keep me from breathing it or smelling it, I am OK with your smoking
That works just as long as you don't invade my property rights, including my place of biz, "Stay out" works for me.

I remember when smoking in restaurants was common. Smokers would sit there blowing smoke all over the place with that "fuck you" smirk on their faces.
Meanwhile, for non smokers, it smelled like shit and sometimes ruined my appetite. For decades non smokers put up with that.

Maybe if smokers had shown a bit more respect they wouldn't have had to be forced to respect others?

Kill yourself smoking. Who cares. But keep it to yourself. I don't want to smell it especially when enjoying a meal.

If 2nd hand smoke is bad for you, and nicotine is the most addictive drug on earth, why are people addicted to 2nd hand smoke?
I am not a democrat but I find smoking disgusting and I am fine with areas you can smoke and areas you can't smoke..The smell of ciggs is the most disgusting smell ever. On women its the most unattractive thing ever.

Yuk!
So don't but quit being such a busy body and a fascist pig trying to push your crap onto other people, their personal rights and their property rights. If you don't own it, it is not your call to make someone other person's decisions for them.
As long as you can keep me from breathing it or smelling it, I am OK with your smoking
That works just as long as you don't invade my property rights, including my place of biz, "Stay out" works for me.

You have personal rights....your business doesn't
Your business must comply with local rules and ordinances......including smoking

Yuk!

Your business must comply with local rules and ordinances......including smoking
See you are a fascist. If that business owner with a privately own business wants to allow smoking in their own facility it should be totally up to them, not you or anyone else. Don't go there if you don't like the atmosphere.

8d7b59fde8a0525bd83d33f4178c2e21.jpg

obama-10-6-16-1.png

Smoking is COOL AS FUCK! Kenyan Jesus does it!

So does his daughter

Let me tell you something you yellow toothed, dog breathed idiot. There is a family across the street that I have been observing for 16. The parents have always been heavy smokers. They would smoke in the house and in the car when the young kids were with them. They would open the car doors and before the people emerged, billowing smoke could be seen. By the time those kids were 8 or 10, they were picking buts up off of the ground and trying to smoke them. Now, as teenagers they too are heavy smokers and will likely become sickly and die young, while putting a strain on the health care system and the economy, as you, I'm sure are destined to do.

I'll tell you something else. As a child and young adult, I too was exposed to a lot of tobacco smoke at home and later in the workplace, before people smartened up and realized that it is fucking deadly. No one has the right to impose toxic and poisonous fumes on others . What the fuck!!

Last edited:

Because their masters told them tobacco is bad. Cancer causing marijuana on the other hand should be smoked by everyone anywhere they please.

Yuk!

See you are a fascist. If that business owner with a privately own business wants to allow smoking in their own facility it should be totally up to them, not you or anyone else. Don't go there if you don't like the atmosphere.
No more fascist than telling a business owner how late he can stay open, how many people he can have on his premises, how he pays his workers, emissions laws and hundreds of other rules and regulations

No, you can't tell your workers or customers take it or leave it on smoking

Studies have found that repeated exposure via inhalation of the smoke of cigarettes, cigars and pipes, does cause lung cancer. If you wish to continue your addiction, by all means, do so, but do it in the privacy of your own home and if you have children and care about their health, don't smoke around them. For that matter, you are their role model and if they see you smoking, they will have a greater chance of becoming smokers than the children of non-smoking parents. Even as a smoker who would advise your children not to smoke, they still look up to you as a role model and will thus probably act on what they see you doing, not what you say.

Has anyone ever heard of anyone being addicted to 2nd hand smoke? If 2nd hand smoke is bad for you, and nicotine is the most addictive drug on earth, why are people addicted to 2nd hand smoke?
Obviously it ain't good for you and adds to our health care costs, and it can be a little annoying in public.

But far more than anything, the answer is the same as it usually is for the "progressives": Control.

When commuter trains in my state began to phase out smoking on the trains, they established a smoking car on each train. You could see that the air was gray from the next car. The people crammed into that gas chamber of a car had the nerve to complain that they couldn't breath! To fucking bad!!

At the same time though, the waiting room at my station allowed smoking. The air in there was thick with fumes. I had to choose between being poisoned, or waiting outside in freezing weather. Fuck all of you smokers. Where is the whiney bitch who started this anyway? Get back here and answer to this!

Last edited:
Because they want to rub the tobacco industry out of existence, and their farms made into public property so they can camp there, shit on the ground and grow weed, without ever having to work, save, or work. Did I say so they could enjoy land they could never afford because of their aversion to work?
That's it exactly! How incisive of you! How did you arrive at that conclusion, or did you get your hands on the minutes of our last Left Wing Conspiracy to Ruin America meeting?

After everything we know about the health implications, you'd have to be really fucking stupid to smoke.

And guess who smokes more? Smoking

View attachment 122631

Ah, so you are bigoted against smokers.

Of course you are.

You people are worthless.

How is a simple fact that the people pushing for a smoking ban are the ones that smoke the most makes me a bigot?
I'm pointing that GOP know better then to smoke and don't need to smoke. I think the Democrats should have the freedom to
smoke if they want...after all they are just killing more Democrats off via smoking. But I believe in personal responsibility and
obviously the Democrats don't!

Because they want to rub the tobacco industry out of existence, and their farms made into public property so they can camp there, shit on the ground and grow weed, without ever having to work, save, or work. Did I say so they could enjoy land they could never afford because of their aversion to work?

Smoking bans are bipartisan.

Forum List

Back