Bill Mahr is so addicted to pot he cannot do one interview now without it.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So, this guy was thinking about being interview by Mahr, but he had given up pot and did not want Mahr to smoke around him while doing the interview. Marh is so addicted, he refused

Don't let anyone ever tell you pot is not addictive. Anyone who knows a pot head knows they live for the stuff.

That pic alone made me high.

f8cfb1fda69522063b424e7c5a0cf96a

It's become part of his liberal persona now. Smoking pot for him during his podcast is a part of his uniform. I'd never watched an episode but every clip I've seen shows him smoking a j or holding a j.

Maher is infuriating because one minute he is very smart and seems to actually care about america, then the next 15 minutes he turns into his progressive and liberal and democrat self that is closed minded and irrationally hateful. It's odd to watch a aware and intelligent person just be single minded and biased.

It's like his rational side occasionally sticks it's head out asking for help before his television personality side stuffs it back in the closet

It's become part of his liberal persona now. Smoking pot for him during his podcast is a part of his uniform. I'd never watched an episode but every clip I've seen shows him smoking a j or holding a j.

Maher is infuriating because one minute he is very smart and seems to actually care about america, then the next 15 minutes he turns into his progressive and liberal and democrat self that is closed minded and irrationally hateful. It's odd to watch a aware and intelligent person just be single minded and biased.

It's like his rational side occasionally sticks it's head out asking for help before his television personality side stuffs it back in the closet
Agreed.

Hard to say what role pot is playing in all that mess

So, this guy was thinking about being interview by Mahr, but he had given up pot and did not want Mahr to smoke around him while doing the interview. Marh is so addicted, he refused

Don't let anyone ever tell you pot is not addictive. Anyone who knows a pot head knows they live for the stuff.
There is a difference between can't and choosing not to.

We all have major problems, the question is, do you get addicted to weed to try and cope with those problems?
Some people might. To at least forget about them for an hour or two.

Meh, cessation cold turkey causes temporary and mild restlessness. Unlike alcohol addiction where going cold turkey can kill you. Even quitting coffee or cigarettes is worse than quitting pot.

who said its not addictive??

anything can be addictive,,

who said its not addictive??

anything can be addictive,,
Most pot heads I have encountered had a whole slew of claims about pot, such as it not being addictive and not really impeding them to drive etc.

Maher was an industrial-grade cokehead when he practically lived at the Playboy mansion and paid young girls to talk to him....

Good on him if he downgraded to weed...

mahr stupid face.jpg

Meh, cessation cold turkey causes temporary and mild restlessness. Unlike alcohol addiction where going cold turkey can kill you. Even quitting coffee or cigarettes is worse than quitting pot.

Forum List

Back