Why do Democrats want smoking banned everywhere? 2nd hand smoke is NOT addicting

Has anyone ever heard of anyone being addicted to 2nd hand smoke?

If 2nd hand smoke is bad for you, and nicotine is the most addictive drug on earth, why are people addicted to 2nd hand smoke?
It's all about control… Progressives can't tolerate anybody that disagrees with them…
If you want to smoke that's fine, I am a smoker too. But no one needs to be forcing others to smoke with them. Smoke outside, in your car, in your house, whatever... Not in public buildings!
I don't smoke, or drink but at the same time I don't want to tell anyone else what to do on their own time and with their own body or tell them what their opinion should be… I guess it's the libertarian and me.

If 2nd hand smoke is bad for you, and nicotine is the most addictive drug on earth, why are people addicted to 2nd hand smoke?
control freaks

I am not a democrat but I find smoking disgusting and I am fine with areas you can smoke and areas you can't smoke..The smell of ciggs is the most disgusting smell ever. On women its the most unattractive thing ever.

You know, in the 90's the Navy decided that they needed to limit smoking onboard the ships and try to get the sailors to quit.

One of the measures was to designate only 2 or 3 places on the entire boat where you could smoke, and they were bathrooms that were holding 20 to 40 people smoking all at the same time.

I HATED it whenever I had to go get something signed by a supervisor who was in the smoke shack. I'd walk in, end up dizzy after only a min or so, and walk out in a puff of smoke and smelled like a pack of cigarettes for the rest of the day. And that was only ONE visit to the smoke shack.

If you people think second hand smoke isn't a big deal, tell ya what...........get 20 or 30 people, put them in a small room, and let them all start smoking, then walk in about 4 min. after they light up.

You will never say that second hand smoke isn't a big deal again.

It's all about control… Progressives can't tolerate anybody that disagrees with them…
If you want to smoke that's fine, I am a smoker too. But no one needs to be forcing others to smoke with them. Smoke outside, in your car, in your house, whatever... Not in public buildings!
I don't smoke, or drink but at the same time I don't want to tell anyone else what to do on their own time and with their own body or tell them what their opinion should be… I guess it's the libertarian and me.
Good for you

So you agree people shouldn't force their smoke onto others

smoking and drinking are two totally different activities. Smoking creates second hand smoke, which is dangerous. There is no such thing as second hand drinking. Drinking becomes dangerous for those around you when you drive drunk, thus it is illegal. Smoking becomes dangerous for those around you when you are blowing smoke in their face inside an enclosed space, thus it is illegal. Really not rocket science.

I am not a democrat but I find smoking disgusting and I am fine with areas you can smoke and areas you can't smoke..The smell of ciggs is the most disgusting smell ever. On women its the most unattractive thing ever.

I can't stand women who smoke....who wants to kiss that?

Yuk!

I am a Democrat- and I don't want cigarette smoking banned everywhere.

But man was I happy when we banned smoking in restaurants.

In general- cigarette smoking bans are based upon the health issues of inhaling second hand smoke- nothing about addiction.

Why do you think it is okay to have kids inhaling second hand smoke?

I am a Democrat- and I don't want cigarette smoking banned everywhere.

But man was I happy when we banned smoking in restaurants.

In general- cigarette smoking bans are based upon the health issues of inhaling second hand smoke- nothing about addiction.

Why do you think it is okay to have kids inhaling second hand smoke?
I'm a smoker, my son has never seen me smoke a cigarette. 1. I DON'T want him inhaling second hand smoke. 2. I don't even want him to see me doing it! bad example!

The anti smoking goal is to push everyone over to pot. A drugged people are easy to control.

I can't stand women who smoke....who wants to kiss that?

Yuk!
So don't but quit being such a busy body and a fascist pig trying to push your crap onto other people, their personal rights and their property rights. If you don't own it, it is not your call to make someone other person's decisions for them.

Your smoke stinks and you stink

That is why it needs to be banned

You Fascist fucks slay me. Weed stinks even worse but I'm sure you're high 24/7 and wreak of patchouli oil mixed with body odor and poo.

You Fascist snowflakes slay me. You smoke cigarettes 24/7 and reek of tobacco mixed with body odor and shit- but you are terrified of pot.

Here is a complicated concept for you: prohibit smoking- pot or tobacco- in the same places.

I am fine with people smoking outdoors- but not in elevators(yeah I can remember when people smoked in elevators), not at gas pumps, not in restaurants, not in movie theaters.

Actually am okay with smoking bars. Nobody goes to a bar to be healthy- even though I used to hate coming back from bars smelling like the tobacco weed that had gone through your lungs.

The anti smoking goal is to push everyone over to pot. A drugged people are easy to control.
lol

That is amazingly stupid even considering it is a Tipsy statement.

I guess years of hating sex drives her to hate every other form of pleasure also.

Why do Democrats want LAWYERS to MAKE MORE MONEY???

Because Lawyers:

1. don't generate any wealth, just "redistribute" it
2. lawyers DONATE TONS OF $$$$$ to the Dems
3. Dems hate your freedom, want it curtailed, even your speech, your thoughts - illegal to question Global Warming, for example

Because Lawyers:

3. Dems hate your freedom, want it curtailed, even your speech, your thoughts - illegal to question Global Warming, for example
dems hate your freedom but the GOP has created a monster of our jail systems, perpetuated mass incarceration, and locked up a huge population of our citizens.

:bsflag:

Which of course is why Conservatives are so against the Drug war..........lol

Because Lawyers:

Because of course all lawyers are Democrats.....like Neil Gorsuch......

God you contards are idiots.

Forum List

Back