Why do Democrats want smoking banned everywhere? 2nd hand smoke is NOT addicting

After everything we know about the health implications, you'd have to be really fucking stupid to smoke.

And guess who smokes more? Smoking

View attachment 122631
That is really fucking stupid. This is not about who smokes. It's about who thinks that they have the right to poison other people . It's about behaving responsibly.

Styrene, an ingredient in perfume is a carcinogen. Ban perfume?
Benzine's are in those cheap brands and they cause asthma attacks so agreed, if banning one thing ban it ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are 17. Not all are cheap.

All 17 of the popular fragrances tested contained chemicals not disclosed on the labels. Brands tested include: American Eagle Seventy Seven, Chanel Coco, Britney Spears Curious, Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio (for men), Old Spice After Hours Body Spray (for men), Quicksilver (for men), Calvin Klein Eternity for Men, Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom, Calvin Klein Eternity for Women, Halle by Halle Berry, Hannah Montana Secret Celebrity, Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Wish, Jennifer Lopez J. Lo Glow, AXE Body Spray for Men, Clinique Happy Perfume Spray, and Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue.

Toxic Perfume Chemicals Linked to Cancer, Sperm Damage

After everything we know about the health implications, you'd have to be really fucking stupid to smoke.

And guess who smokes more? Smoking

View attachment 122631
That is really fucking stupid. This is not about who smokes. It's about who thinks that they have the right to poison other people . It's about behaving responsibly.

Styrene, an ingredient in perfume is a carcinogen. Ban perfume?
Benzine's are in those cheap brands and they cause asthma attacks so agreed, if banning one thing ban it ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are 17. Not all are cheap.

All 17 of the popular fragrances tested contained chemicals not disclosed on the labels. Brands tested include: American Eagle Seventy Seven, Chanel Coco, Britney Spears Curious, Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio (for men), Old Spice After Hours Body Spray (for men), Quicksilver (for men), Calvin Klein Eternity for Men, Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom, Calvin Klein Eternity for Women, Halle by Halle Berry, Hannah Montana Secret Celebrity, Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Wish, Jennifer Lopez J. Lo Glow, AXE Body Spray for Men, Clinique Happy Perfume Spray, and Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue.

Toxic Perfume Chemicals Linked to Cancer, Sperm Damage

I just saw 'sperm damage!' Gee baby, you do smell nice......Oh God my swimmers are dying!

If smoking is bad for you, why does Obama smoke?

Why did he ever start smoking?

Smoking is BAD
Obama SMOKES
Therefore....
Obama is BAD

Damn...

If smoking is bad for you, why does Obama smoke?

Why did he ever start smoking?

Smoking is BAD
Obama SMOKES
Therefore....
Obama is BAD

Damn...
Obama could now be a closet smoker :eek:

IMG_2098.JPG

Last edited:
Has anyone ever heard of anyone being addicted to 2nd hand smoke?

If 2nd hand smoke is bad for you, and nicotine is the most addictive drug on earth, why are people addicted to 2nd hand smoke?
It's all about control… Progressives can't tolerate anybody that disagrees with them…

Which of course is why Conservatives are so against the Drug war..........lol
As a libertarian I don't agree with the Republicans on their war against drugs, for that matter Republicans and conservatives are not anywhere near alike....

If 2nd hand smoke is bad for you, and nicotine is the most addictive drug on earth, why are people addicted to 2nd hand smoke?
It's all about control… Progressives can't tolerate anybody that disagrees with them…
If you want to smoke that's fine, I am a smoker too. But no one needs to be forcing others to smoke with them. Smoke outside, in your car, in your house, whatever... Not in public buildings!
I don't smoke, or drink but at the same time I don't want to tell anyone else what to do on their own time and with their own body or tell them what their opinion should be… I guess it's the libertarian and me.
Good for you

So you agree people shouldn't force their smoke onto others
Should be up to the establishment if they want a smoke free environment or not, it's easy to post a sign. But politically correct fuck ups should not be Determining what private business does.

If you want to smoke that's fine, I am a smoker too. But no one needs to be forcing others to smoke with them. Smoke outside, in your car, in your house, whatever... Not in public buildings!
I don't smoke, or drink but at the same time I don't want to tell anyone else what to do on their own time and with their own body or tell them what their opinion should be… I guess it's the libertarian and me.
Good for you

So you agree people shouldn't force their smoke onto others
Should be up to the establishment if they want a smoke free environment or not, it's easy to post a sign. But politically correct fuck ups should not be Determining what private business does.

I agree with your smoking statement, but allowing private business a 100% free hand is not anywhere close to a good idea.

Why do you GOP slaves want to put Marijuana smokers in Jail....that is sick and wrong

Orange Anus named Beauregard Sessions Attorney General and that Red neck bastard wants to declare war on Free states that allow weed smoking...

I am a Democrat- and I don't want cigarette smoking banned everywhere.

But man was I happy when we banned smoking in restaurants.

In general- cigarette smoking bans are based upon the health issues of inhaling second hand smoke- nothing about addiction.

Why do you think it is okay to have kids inhaling second hand smoke?
I'm a smoker, my son has never seen me smoke a cigarette. 1. I DON'T want him inhaling second hand smoke. 2. I don't even want him to see me doing it! bad example!
That's awesome, you hide your true self from your kids.

Color me surprised.
Well he's a toddler so yaaa! I don't sit and smoke around him :asshole:

In general- cigarette smoking bans are based upon the health issues of inhaling second hand smoke- nothing about addiction.

I'm a smoker, my son has never seen me smoke a cigarette. 1. I DON'T want him inhaling second hand smoke. 2. I don't even want him to see me doing it! bad example!

Color me surprised.
Did you smoke whilst pregnant?

Color me surprised.
Did you smoke whilst pregnant?
Of course she did.

the same god ordained REJECTS who are for smoking are against legalization of pot. I would be the first to call them out as outright SCUM. awful terrible humans.

Forum List

Back