Another "enlightened" Muslim arrested for female genital mutilation

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
This is absolutely insane - that's TWO in 1 week

Can anyone explain to me why they feel Trump is incorrect in stopping or at least limiting the importation of this 3rd world brutality into the US???

Michigan doctor, wife arrested for allegedly conspiring to perform female genital mutilation

A Michigan doctor and his wife were arrested and charged Friday morning for allegedly conspiring to perform female genital mutilation on minors, according to the U.S. Department of Justice.

Dr. Fakhruddin Attar and his wife, Farida Attar, were arrested just one week after officials arrested another Michigan-based doctor, Jumama Nagarwala, for performing FGM. Nagarwala is an emergency room doctor in Detroit.

Can anyone explain to me why they feel Trump is incorrect in stopping or at least limiting the importation of this 3rd world brutality into the US???

Michigan doctor, wife arrested for allegedly conspiring to perform female genital mutilation

A Michigan doctor and his wife were arrested and charged Friday morning for allegedly conspiring to perform female genital mutilation on minors, according to the U.S. Department of Justice.

Dr. Fakhruddin Attar and his wife, Farida Attar, were arrested just one week after officials arrested another Michigan-based doctor, Jumama Nagarwala, for performing FGM. Nagarwala is an emergency room doctor in Detroit.

Big push in Mi to outlaw any genital cutting, and so a Jew asked if it was ok for the Rabbis to do circumcision and as you might be aware they do the Sucking Circumcision, yes the Rabbi sucks the infants penis. I am against both of course, as circumcision should be done in the hospital, but in orthodox Judaism its a religious ceremony. Most men in the US have circumcision , jew or not.

What this have to with Islam? FGM is a cultural thing, not a religious thing.

what is the predominant religion in areas where FGM is mostly practiced?

260px-FGM_prevalence_UNICEF_2016.svg.png

I'll hang up and listen

Irrelevant. It isn't a tenet of Islam. That's the bottom line.

yeah, that's great and all

but YOU are the one that injected "Islam" into this

my use of an article title that factually reports that twice in one week Muslim docs have been arrested in MI for FGM is not an invocation of Islam

Nor is my support for tighter immigration and stricter travel bans

yeah, that's great and all but YOU are the one that injected "Islam" into this
my use of an article title that factually reports that twice in one week Muslim docs have been arrested in MI for FGM is not an invocation of Islam
It wasn't just a matter of the article. You made a point of it in the subject line by putting 'enlightened' in quotes. Don't try and weasel out of it now

It wasn't just a matter of the article. You made a point of it in the subject line by putting 'enlightened' in quotes. Don't try and weasel out of it now

that was more of a political dig than anything - what I mean is, I support Trump's travel ban & his stated policy of "extreme vetting" - I wouldn't want people with the views that are held at Westboro Baptist Church having an easy time getting in the USA either FWIW

your reaction, which was to take offense on behalf of Islam, was predictable

Big push in Mi to outlaw any genital cutting, and so a Jew asked if it was ok for the Rabbis to do circumcision and as you might be aware they do the Sucking Circumcision, yes the Rabbi sucks the infants penis. I am against both of course, as circumcision should be done in the hospital, but in orthodox Judaism its a religious ceremony. Most men in the US have circumcision , jew or not.

Well there' something I'll never be able to unlearn.

yeah, that's great and all but YOU are the one that injected "Islam" into this
What this have to with Islam? FGM is a cultural thing, not a religious thing.
If it has NOTHING to do with Islam, the why are people of the Islamic faith the only ones who do it?

:popcorn:

Shall we start a thread about the numerous deaths of children at the hands of Christian Scientists?

Shall we start a thread about the numerous deaths of children at the hands of Christian Scientists?
---------------------------------------------- SURE , get that thread going Gary !!

The classic deflection. Nothing to do with muslims cutting up females muslims vag meat in the OP.

The classic deflection. Nothing to do with muslims in the OP.

It has everything to do with it. He's lambasting an entire religion for the sins of a few. That's precisely what I'd be doing by maligning christian scientists who let their sick kids die, and pinning that all on Christians in general.

It has everything to do with it. He's lambasting an entire religion for the sins of a few. That's precisely what I'd be doing by maligning christian scientists who let their sick kids die, and pinning that all on Christians in general.
Muslims are the only ones who do it. It has nothing to do with Christians, so stop lying.

Muslims are the only ones who do it. It has nothing to do with Christians, so stop lying.

Jews don't circumcise??

Forum List

Back