Why Do Democrats Oppose Voter ID?

WikiLeaks: Indian politicians 'bought votes with cash tucked inside newspapers'
Indian political leaders admitted widespread electoral corruption and told American diplomats how they had bought votes with cash tucked inside morning newspapers, according to cables disclosed by WikiLeaks.

Yup, that voter ID stuff is FOOLproof.

No one said anything about BUYING a vote, it's the process of having an ID TO VOTE!

My point is that dispute having an ID, stuff like this is going to happen.
This coming from the one who sees no purpose in international borders.
Kind of kicks your argument in the nads.

Paul Weyrich: " Our leverage goes up, as the voting population goes down."

I Don t Want Everybody to Vote The Roots of GOP Voter Suppression Right Wing Watch

It's true, Republicans benefit when illegal aliens and dead people are prevented from voting.
That's not what Weyrich is saying. And he started it, being the founder of Heritage and ALEC
Who givers a shit about the opinion of one kook?
Paul Weyrich founded Heritage, Moral Majority. and ALEC. He's basicly the Republlican Jesus, more than Jesus is... but yeah, he's a kook.

So, how many "dead people" have actually voted???

I'm going with NONE! :biggrin:
You would be INCORRECT..As usual, libs FAIL
More Than 200 Dead People Shown to Have Voted in NY County Elections Report NBC New York

And did you read your link?

Investigators tell the paper they don't consider the discrepancy fraudulent; the number of votes attributed to deceased voters is too small and their votes are spread out over more than two dozen elections.
County elections commissioner Bill Biamonte said simple clerical errors make it seem as if the dead are voting. For example, a person voting could accidentally sign their name next to a dead person's name rather than their own in a poll registry book.

"There’s no malice, no evil intentions behind this," said Biamonte."Just election day workers or voters making mistakes."

"If it's a clerical error, it's a clerical error," said John Burwell, whose late mom, Evelyn Burwell, was identified as one of the dead Nassau residents who cast a vote in a recent election. "People make mistakes."

Biamonte said relatives of the deceased need to send something in writing to the county in order for their relations to be removed from voter rolls.

And did you read your link?

The link that proved your claim was wrong? Yeah, that was great!

WTF are you blabbering about? It's not my link that was posted.

More Than 200 Dead People Shown to Have Voted in NY County Elections Report NBC New York

Investigators tell the paper they don't consider the discrepancy fraudulent; the number of votes attributed to deceased voters is too small and their votes are spread out over more than two dozen elections.

County elections commissioner Bill Biamonte said simple clerical errors make it seem as if the dead are voting. For example, a person voting could accidentally sign their name next to a dead person's name rather than their own in a poll registry book.

I've worked at a Registrars office for over 8 years. Almost every election we have a case of a "dead person" voting. Never has it been fraudulent. We have mistakenly "killed off" the wrong people, very common. Another common error is someone signing the wrong line of the Roster of Voters at the polls.

You poor thing, how horrible for me to have an opinion....

Yes, I'm for open borders. If people want to come here to work - let them. Why does the Gubment get to pick and choose?

Also, I am AGAINST Federal Income Taxes.

LET THE STATES COLLECT THE REVENUE THAT THEY NEED.

Also, we need to stay home and keep our noses out of other peoples affairs.

Once we commit to non-interference, no one will want to blow up our buildings and take us hostage.

Last edited:

Yes, I'm for open borders. If people want to come here to work - let them. Why does the Gubment get to pick and choose?

Also, I am AGAINST Federal Income Taxes.

LET THE STATES COLLECT THE REVENUE THAT THEY NEED.

Once we commit to non-interference, no one will want to blow up our buildings and take us hostage.

If Mississippi tried to collect their own revenue, they couldn't afford schools, police, or fire departments. 45% of their GDP is Federal welfare. Hell, they'd starve to death.

Every sovereign state has the right to pick and choose who it lets in, just as you have the right to pick and choose who you let into your house.
Right... because no one hates our very existence, regardless of what we do.

Not elaborate at all. IN states with no ID laws, all one has to do is walk into a precinct not their own, give a name and they are handed a provisional ballot.

The name must be that of a registered voter.

In most states provisional ballots are assumed to be valid and are counted.

They are not ASSUMED to be valid.

An unsubstantiated claim. I can say on the internet I have been to the moon.

Note that is about a poll worker. This type of fraud would not be stopped by voter fraud, as I have said umpteen times.

And thanks for joining the herd and posting another example from a state that already has Voter ID. You people have done more to prove my points than I have!

Again, none of these would be prevented or stopped by Voter ID!!!

Exactly what do you people think you are proving?

You are proving the total ineffectiveness of Voter ID.

Example after example after example after example. Every single one, every single time, year after year after year, the Voter ID proponents are proving the ineffectiveness of Voter ID at stopping the types of fraud which occur.

And yet their tragic lack of critical thinking skills prevents them from seeing this blazingly obvious fact.

This is the power of the desire to believe, boys and girls. Observe and marvel. The desire to believe murders reason and logic.

Think of all the manufactured bullshit you see being gobbled and regurgitated on this forum every day. It is downright frightening how easily the desire to believe overpowers reality itself.

the answer to the OP is simple. Voter ID makes voter fraud much more difficult. The dems need fraudulent votes in order to win, and they know it.

Example after example after example after example. Every single one, every single time, year after year after year, the Voter ID proponents are proving the ineffectiveness of Voter ID at stopping the types of fraud which occur.

And yet their tragic lack of critical thinking skills prevents them from seeing this blazingly obvious fact.

This is the power of the desire to believe, boys and girls. Observe and marvel. The desire to believe murders reason and logic.

Think of all the manufactured bullshit you see being gobbled and regurgitated on this forum every day. It is downright frightening how easily the desire to believe overpowers reality itself.

Then why even bother to have a voter roll, or require voter registration? Why not just let everyone show up at whatever polling place, or places, they choose and vote as many times as they can?

Its not just voter fraud, its vote counter fraud like was done in Ohio and Florida.

Without the requirement that you present a valid ID at the poll, how does the state verify that you are who you claim to be?

Without the requirement that you present a valid ID at the poll, how does the state verify that you are who you claim to be?

You seriously have no idea how?

Then why even bother to have a voter roll, or require voter registration? Why not just let everyone show up at whatever polling place, or places, they choose and vote as many times as they can?

Its not just voter fraud, its vote counter fraud like was done in Ohio and Florida.

20 actual cases of voter fraud from Ohio on 2012....

You seriously have no idea how?
Please address the question:

It's obvious why Democrats oppose Voter ID. It makes it more difficult for them to rig Elections. It isn't rocket science. It's actually that simple.

You're the guy who doesn't think an ID should be required to buy a gun.

the answer to the OP is simple. Voter ID makes voter fraud much more difficult.

And there it is. Just as I said.

You can show these dolts over and over and over and over that every single example of voter fraud they have cough up over the years could not be stopped or prevented by Voter ID, and yet they continue to say "Voter ID makes voter fraud much more difficult".

Jesus H. Christ!

Just because Voter ID is ineffective at stopping fraud does not mean you throw out those things which do.

Duh!

the answer to the OP is simple. Voter ID makes voter fraud much more difficult.

And there it is. Just as I said.

You can show these dolts over and over and over and over that every single example of voter fraud they have cough up over the years could not be stopped or prevented by Voter ID, and yet they continue to say "Voter ID makes voter fraud much more difficult".

Jesus H. Christ!

Forum List

Back