Obongo Secretly Grants Amnesty to Millions of Illegal Immudgrants

TEA Party Patriot

Sep 1, 2014
Exclusive Obama Administration Quietly Prepares Surge Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs

Despite no official action from the president ahead of the election, the Obama administration has quietly begun preparing to issue millions of work authorization permits, suggesting the implementation of a large-scale executive amnesty may have already begun.

Unnoticed until now, a draft solicitation for bids issued by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Oct. 6 says potential vendors must be capable of handling a “surge” scenario of 9 million id cards in one year “to support possible future immigration reform initiative requirements.”

The request for proposals says the agency will need a minimum of four million cards per year. In the “surge,” scenario in 2016, the agency would need an additional five million cards – more than double the baseline annual amount for a total of 9 million.

“The guaranteed minimum for each ordering period is 4,000,000 cards. The estimated maximum for the entire contract is 34,000,000 cards,” the document says.

Obongo is using OUR tax dollars to grant these muds amnesty illegally. How much more is America going to take before it WAKES UP and IMPEACHES that ape?

giphy.gif

"Obongo"

"Immudgrants"

"muds"

tells us alot about the OP's:

Intelligence - or lack thereof
bigotry and racism - in large measure
fear - fear of the future

I do love it when haters like our little Tea Party Pissant show their true colors.

For every time a Tea Party Pissant sqeals like a little pig, another 1,000 moderate voters turn away from the GOP.

Please, TPP, more threads, more threads!!!

"Obongo"

"Immudgrants"

"muds"

I do love it when haters like our little Tea Party Pissant show their true colors.

For every time a Tea Party Pissant sqeals like a little pig, another 1,000 moderate voters turn away from the GOP.

People who hate truth and freedom will turn away regardless. Democrooks will take their votes by promising them more and more "free" stuff, paid for with MY tax dollars and the tax dollars of every other real Patriot and Republican.

I notice that you're not commenting on Obongo's latest usurpation of power. Nothing to say on his plans to grant MILLIONS of illegal immudgrants amnesty just before leaving office? Or did you not bother to read the article?

"Obongo"

"Immudgrants"

"muds"

Too many Mickey's 40oz...

"Obongo"

"Immudgrants"

"muds"

People who hate truth and freedom will turn away regardless. Democrooks will take their votes by promising them more and more "free" stuff, paid for with MY tax dollars and the tax dollars of every other real Patriot and Republican.

I notice that you're not commenting on Obongo's latest usurpation of power. Nothing to say on his plans to grant MILLIONS of illegal immudgrants amnesty just before leaving office? Or did you not bother to read the article?
He can't or he already would have...

Exclusive Obama Administration Quietly Prepares Surge Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs

Despite no official action from the president ahead of the election, the Obama administration has quietly begun preparing to issue millions of work authorization permits, suggesting the implementation of a large-scale executive amnesty may have already begun.

Unnoticed until now, a draft solicitation for bids issued by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Oct. 6 says potential vendors must be capable of handling a “surge” scenario of 9 million id cards in one year “to support possible future immigration reform initiative requirements.”

The request for proposals says the agency will need a minimum of four million cards per year. In the “surge,” scenario in 2016, the agency would need an additional five million cards – more than double the baseline annual amount for a total of 9 million.

“The guaranteed minimum for each ordering period is 4,000,000 cards. The estimated maximum for the entire contract is 34,000,000 cards,” the document says.

You really don't believe that crap do you??? It's shit like this that heavily contributes to the political divide we have. Right wing dicks like Allan West try to create a stir amongst right wingers and they fall for whatever they hear or read. There's so much misinformation out there it isn't funny, and I'm dead serious. I wish rightists would learn to do their own research and learn to recognize shit from Shinola.

Obongo is using OUR tax dollars to grant these muds amnesty illegally. How much more is America going to take before it WAKES UP and IMPEACHES that ape?

"Obongo"

"Immudgrants"

"muds"

Thinking Error: Hopover

"Obongo"

"Immudgrants"

"muds"

LOL..... now, go play with your tonka toys, little Tea Party Pissant.

Let's forget about the source for now, nobody but irrational loons take that source seriously anyway.

Right from the start you lose credibility. Actually, you never had any to begin with, so you can't lose something you never had. My bad.

Anyway, the title of your post partially reads, "Secretly Grants Amnesty to Millions of Illegal".

Then the first line of the "article", in part, reads "Quietly Prepares "Surge" Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDS".

Can you compare these two statements and see any difference???

No, of course you can't, LOL. Not that it matters, because it is bullshit anyway.

I'm cuckoo for cocoa puffs,
cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

Let's forget about the source for now, nobody but irrational loons take that source seriously anyway.

Right from the start you lose credibility. Actually, you never had any to begin with, so you can't lose something you never had. My bad.

The source is a U.S. government website. Card Consumables - Federal Business Opportunities Opportunities

This website posts contract opportunities to the general public and business communities from various federal entities.

This contract comes from the Department of Homeland Security's Office of Citizenship & Immigration Services.

Do you not consider DHS to be a credible source for DHS's offered contracts? If not, why not?

"Obongo"

"Immudgrants"

"muds"

Still no response. Not surprising. Typical liberal reality denial.

"Obongo"

"Immudgrants"

"muds"

Still no response. Not surprising. Typical liberal reality denial.

Read your own link.

Gullible fool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back