Why Do Democrats Oppose Voter ID?

IF Florida now has a means through their driver's license system since 2010, or any system, to identify those who are illegal and on the voter rolls, then for goodness sakes, remove/purge these illegals from the voter roll! WHY haven't they?

My thoughts on that would be Florida would incur national out rage under this administration for doing so, the POTUS would most likely declare it to be race based and order his current AG and buddy Eric Holder to prosecute the state vigorously.....................

Seriously, I would think an observant person with common sense would have the ability to put the situation in context without some one like me having to explain it to them.........or is the naivety real??

IF Florida now has a means through their driver's license system since 2010, or any system, to identify those who are illegal and on the voter rolls, then for goodness sakes, remove/purge these illegals from the voter roll! WHY haven't they?

My thoughts on that would be Florida would incur national out rage under this administration for doing so, the POTUS would most likely declare it to be race based and order his current AG and buddy Eric Holder to prosecute the state vigorously.....................

Seriously, I would think an observant person with common sense would have the ability to put the situation in context without some one like me having to explain it to them.........or is the naivety real??
Can you give examples of the obama administration doing something like that...? Or is this just speculation and excuses to not make it happen, due to Cubans primarily voting Republican in Florida? Inquiring minds want to know.... :)

While I lean Democrat on many issues, this isn't one of them. Verifying eligibility to vote seems like common sense. As does making sure poeple don't vote more than once. Rather than opposing this, Democrats should simply help people obtain voter IDs, state ID cards, etc. Problem solved.

Can you give examples of the obama administration doing something like that...? Or is this just speculation and excuses to not make it happen, due to Cubans primarily voting Republican in Florida? Inquiring minds want to know.... :)

Why would you think Cubans voting Republican has anything to do with this conversation, if they are here as undocumented immigrants they will need to show proper ID at the poll like everyone else .................

You asked a question, the answer was obvious to those who of us who are observant, reasonable, prudent and have the ability to think on their own and deduce a cause and effect based on the current climate ........................way above your pay grade ...............

Ferguson would be a prime example, niigga thug got shot down in a righteous shooting and POTUS send nigga buddy Holder to investigate suspicions of racism ..............

you just keep opening those doors, I'll keep slamming em .............

While I lean Democrat on many issues, this isn't one of them. Verifying eligibility to vote seems like common sense. As does making sure poeple don't vote more than once. Rather than opposing this, Democrats should simply help people obtain voter IDs, state ID cards, etc. Problem solved.

You realize we are talking about TEN CASES of actually, verifiable, voter fraud that MIGHT have been thwarted by spending upwards of 800 million dollars in order to implement "Voter ID" (read voter purification) in the last 8 years?

Why would you think Cubans voting Republican has anything to do with this conversation, if they are here as undocumented immigrants they will need to show proper ID at the poll like everyone else .................

You asked a question, the answer was obvious to those who of us who are observant, reasonable, prudent and have the ability to think on their own and deduce a cause and effect based on the current climate ........................way above your pay grade ...............

Ferguson would be a prime example, niigga thug got shot down in a righteous shooting and POTUS send nigga buddy Holder to investigate suspicions of racism ..............

you just keep opening those doors, I'll keep slamming em .............

Oh, the delicious irony!

:happy-1:

You realize we are talking about TEN CASES of actually, verifiable, voter fraud that MIGHT have been thwarted by spending upwards of 800 million dollars in order to implement "Voter ID" (read voter purification) in the last 8 years?

you know you jump in late to the conversation, I doubt that you have read the previous post in this thread in which I have repeatedly queried about quantifying things that have not happened or been prevented, such as pregnancy by condoms ............

You keep chasing me around , running in late and back stabbing at me ................
You think you are some Johnny Bad Ass??