Abortion Barbie goes from pathetic to ridiculous.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
8216 You need to tell his poor wife 8217 Wendy Davis 8217 race-baiting about Greg Abbott is an epic fail Twitchy

With as asinine as this whore looks, you almost have to wonder if she wasn't planted in the democrook party.

Here's a "woman" (no offense to real women) who's only "accomplishment" is a 12 hour rant in favor of infanticide. It's too bad she wasn't aborted herself, like she aborted 2 of her own inconvenient offspring. She could have had them and abandoned them like the two other children who managed to survive 9 months in her womb though. I'm just glad the man she married and used to get her Harvard education (she filed for divorce the day after his last check cleared) had the integrity to raise her children of they would probably be living in squalid conditions like the moonbat messiah's supposed Kenyan half brother.

It's actually delightful living in Texas where most people aren't stupid enough to fall for democrook lies.

• Banned
She's like the Cindy Sheehan of the Democrat Party.

Except that Cindy Sheehan actually stood for something. It was complete idiocy of course and she was being used by the sort of criminally insane authoritarian sociopath that Abortion Barbie is. I can almost sympathize with Sheehan, Abortion Barbie is the sort of reprehensible parasite that is dragging our nation into 3rd world status for their own self aggrandizement.

She was an unfit mother who could not lead a household. She put herself before her husband and children; used her husband, then abandoned her husband and kids. These are traits that some people in Texas want in the leader of their state?

What's pathetic and ridiculous is the OP.
The OP is ridiculous for posting what Davis is doing? Really? It's his fault she did this?

Of course it is. If it wasn't for my refusal to be a peasant in a collectivist state Abortion Barbie wouldn't have to be a bullshit artist and convince me to accept her authority.

What's pathetic and ridiculous is the OP.
The OP is ridiculous for posting what Davis is doing? Really? It's his fault she did this?

Of course it is. If it wasn't for my refusal to be a peasant in a collectivist state Abortion Barbie wouldn't have to be a bullshit artist and convince me to accept her authority.
This probably deserves it's own thread but you know who is responsible for ruining Monica Lewinski's life? Not her of course for having an affair with a married man who was president, not the man who had her sucking his dick in the oval office and claiming he hardly even knew this whore...or his wife who pretty much called her a lying tramp. Nope, none of those people's fault. It was Drudge for reporting it. Yep, that's who's to blame.

Monica Lewinsky Drudge Ruined My Life Truth Revolt

So at least you're in the same company as Matt Drudge. There's worse people to be associated with.

Forum List

Back