Leftist Politico: Georgia Democrats Say 'We're F***ed' With Voter ID Required, a 'Turnout Catastrophe'

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
270,000 Georgians have no ID?

A. How’s they count them?
B. How do they get approved for money from government and how do they cash a check?
C. How do they cash a paycheck?
D. How’s they get a job?

In Virginia we must always must show ID as well as know our address by memory. I’ve yet to hear of one person who wanted to vote but was not allowed.

‘We’re f---ed’: Dems fear turnout catastrophe from GOP voting laws

There’s growing concern — bordering on alarm — about the potential impact in 2022 of the raft of new voting restrictions.

Their answer to stunning losses will be to claim - without any proof - that their voters were suppressed and the election "stolen". These people are in an all-out race to destroy this nation because once the vote is no longer trusted, we have NOTHING left to bind us together.

B. How do they get approved for money from government and how do they cash a check?
D. How’s they get a job?

In Virginia we must always must show ID as well as know our address by memory. I’ve yet to hear of one person who wanted to vote but was not allowed.

There’s growing concern — bordering on alarm — about the potential impact in 2022 of the raft of new voting restrictions.

They had to use IDs in the last election and Democrats won.

D. How’s they get a job?

Poor things, GA makes it harder to cheat and the commies freak out. I love it.

D. How’s they get a job?

Do you have any real sources or just Questionable Sources?

D. How’s they get a job?

Yeah they're worried about not being able to cheat again

If voting is the holy institution it's supposed to be then regardless of what party you're in as an American citizen you should want it to require ID and want to make sure it's secure and correct.

If you can't manage to even get a state ID you shouldn't be voting anyway.

LOL.....I like how here in Virginia we took the 45 day early voting period the dems passed into law and shoved it right up their ass once we figured out it could work just as well to our advantage.

I toted eight like-minded non-family members to the polls myself during that period. :)

Atlanta was built by revenue sharing! Deep Blue in a red area. And it is deep parasite blue village. But the rest of Georgia in most areas are not that way except for some other smaller cities.

Their answer to stunning losses will be to claim - without any proof - that their voters were suppressed and the election "stolen". These people are in an all-out race to destroy this nation because once the vote is no longer trusted, we have NOTHING left to bind us together.
And trust in the vote is getting very attenuated ----------- I'm dubious myself. I want this election corruption cleaned up. Especially late at night in big cities. I think it is very possible they manufacture votes and drag out boxes of them from under the table.

You fucking moron, they are quoting a Politico story. Even says it in the title of the link.

Can you get any dumber?

Forum List

Back