Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

Equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation
Already exists, dimwit. :laugh:
Nobody should take the right wing seriously about the law, or economics, or politics.

Labor should be able to quit on an at-will basis to be proactive; with lousy capitalists who whine about doubling minimum wages instead of autoworker wages; and receive unemployment compensation on an at-will basis in our employment at will States.

Labor should be able to quit on an at-will basis
They can quit on an "at-will" basis, you dimwit. Nobody can force a person to show up for their job the next day. LMAO!!!

This is why nobody takes the left seriously about the law, economics, business, politics, or anything else.

Where are all their initiatives to help struggling black families?
Wait...why are black families struggling? I thought Barack Insane Obama was going to solve that? I thought all of his unconstitutional orders and legislation from the Dumbocrats was going to solve all of the struggles?

I thought Obamacare would cover the cost of healthcare so those families wouldn't struggle anymore? Oops... Looks like someone's hate for the Republicans caused them to accidentally admit what a monumental failure Barack Insane Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Ried were.
He had to bailout the rich, not blacks.

He chose to bailout the rich. He could have went after them and he didn't. Why because he owed them. It's all okay, because that is politics. Politics is where the rich write the rules for the rich and other than lip service, don't give a damn about the middle class or the poor.

They can quit on an "at-will" basis, you dimwit. Nobody can force a person to show up for their job the next day. LMAO!!!

This is why nobody takes the left seriously about the law, economics, business, politics, or anything else.
ran out of argument ethic, right winger? how lazy.

Labor should be able to quit on an at-will basis to be proactive; with lousy capitalists who whine about doubling minimum wages instead of autoworker wages; and receive unemployment compensation on an at-will basis in our employment at will States.

Wait...why are black families struggling? I thought Barack Insane Obama was going to solve that? I thought all of his unconstitutional orders and legislation from the Dumbocrats was going to solve all of the struggles?

I thought Obamacare would cover the cost of healthcare so those families wouldn't struggle anymore? Oops... Looks like someone's hate for the Republicans caused them to accidentally admit what a monumental failure Barack Insane Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Ried were.

He chose to bailout the rich. He could have went after them and he didn't. Why because he owed them. It's all okay, because that is politics. Politics is where the rich write the rules for the rich and other than lip service, don't give a damn about the middle class or the poor.
the drug war can be ended by executive order in five minutes or less.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I am all for it, I could quit working altogether, sit at home and have the government pay to send me on vacations 24/365! Bring it on! My wife could get unemployment and we could live comfortably. Of course I trying to figure out if we all quit our jobs, who is going to fix my food?

IM2 - appropriate screen name. You post like you are 2. You understand economics like you are 2.

I understand that if I take home 100,000 in profits each month then I will be a millionaire for the year. If I take home 20.000 less per month because I pay employees 15.00 per hour then I still make 980,000 for that year and I am not hurting.

Check your numbers, they don't add up. $100,000 a month for a year is $1,200,000 a year. $20,000 a month for a year is $240,000 your net is $960,000.

It is a business you own? And you have the business "take home pay?" Businesses have a profit, if you are paying yourself that is an expense of the business, hence no profit for the business. Your wages counter acted the "profit".

To me, It sounds like you own a job. Most small businesses operate this way.

No I started a business with a friend. That meant we owned it. Now you can quibble over 960,000 or 980,000 like that makes a major difference but the fact is that if you are make 960,000 for a year you ae not hurting. And you guys need to quit with your disingenuous arguments about small businesses. A small business as defined by the SVA unless it changed the definition , included businesses that made up to 10 million dollars annually. Now if you want to talk about real small mom and pops, if they don't make 500,000 per year, then they are not required to pay a minimum wage..

Now let me say this to shut up the notion that if you are not the business owner that you "own a job". f you are named the top executive of a company you are responsible for the bottom line of that company just as much as if you own it. And if you do not meet that line, you will be just as fired as the business owner who had to close business for not meeting that same line.

And Obama didn't do it, I wonder why?

Labor should be able to quit on an at-will basis to be proactive
Be "proactive" with what?!? You apparently don't know what that term means as you're not even using it coherently.

That's like saying "a grandmother should be able to make pancakes....to be proactive". :uhh:

IM2 - appropriate screen name. You post like you are 2. You understand economics like you are 2.

I understand that if I take home 100,000 in profits each month then I will be a millionaire for the year. If I take home 20.000 less per month because I pay employees 15.00 per hour then I still make 980,000 for that year and I am not hurting.

Check your numbers, they don't add up. $100,000 a month for a year is $1,200,000 a year. $20,000 a month for a year is $240,000 your net is $960,000.

It is a business you own? And you have the business "take home pay?" Businesses have a profit, if you are paying yourself that is an expense of the business, hence no profit for the business. Your wages counter acted the "profit".

To me, It sounds like you own a job. Most small businesses operate this way.

No I started a business with a friend. That meant we owned it. Now you can quibble over 960,000 or 980,000 like that makes a major difference but the fact is that if you are make 960,000 for a year you ae not hurting. And you guys need to quit with your disingenuous arguments about small businesses. A small business as defined by the SVA unless it changed the definition , included businesses that made up to 10 million dollars annually. Now if you want to talk about real small mom and pops, if they don't make 500,000 per year, then they are not required to pay a minimum wage..

Now let me say this to shut up the notion that if you are not the business owner that you "own a job". f you are named the top executive of a company you are responsible for the bottom line of that company just as much as if you own it. And if you do not meet that line, you will be just as fired as the business owner who had to close business for not meeting that same line.

They are not required to pay federal minimum wage, in many states they would have to pay the state minimum wage, which in many cases over federal wages.

If you can not walk away from your business for a year then you own a job, not a business. Most small mom and pops are owning a job. They work there, they can't leave it for a week, let alone a year and still have it still growing and systems still working.

Labor should be able to quit on an at-will basis to be proactive; and receive unemployment compensation on an at-will basis in our employment at will States.
Unemployment compensation is insurance, you dimwit. Insurance is not paid out to intentional acts by the insured. If a person carrying life insurance commits suicide, the claim is not paid. If a person carrying home insurance burns their house down on purpose, the claim is not paid. Why should someone receive unemployment for intentionally quitting their job?!?

No I started a business with a friend.
I already told you - a lemonade stand does not count as a "business".

th

I am all for it, I could quit working altogether, sit at home and have the government pay to send me on vacations 24/365! Bring it on! My wife could get unemployment and we could live comfortably. Of course I trying to figure out if we all quit our jobs, who is going to fix my food?
Increasing the cost of labor means capital will seek gains from efficiency.

And Obama didn't do it, I wonder why?
His premise was, he had a "mandate" to bailout blacks, but the rich are worthmore, not worthless under our form of Capitalism.

Increasing the cost of labor means capital will seek gains from efficiency.

It means I can stay home! I get paid to do nothing! Why would I want to work if I get paid to stay home?

Forum List

Back