Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

You republicans understand the economy so well that you caused it to crash
It was the Dumbocrats who crashed the economy, you uninformed buffoon. I've got $100 right here and now that says you've never heard of the 1997 Community Re-Investment Act.

Thanks for playing, junior.

Given the Community Reinvestment Act was passed in 1977.........

I'll take that $100.

In post #4029, I said:
Businesses do not eat cost. Like all left-wing nitwits, you think they will be stuck with the bill when you increase minimum wage. But that's not how it works.
Dimwit here proved me right not once, but twice:
In post #4032
The business owner can decide to take home less of the profits also.
And again in post #4035
I have run a business, I know that I can pay my employees more and take less of the profit home
The left actually believes that a business will eat labor costs. :lmao:

While I do laugh my ass off at such stupidity, it is tragic in that they keep making detrimental policy based on that absurd and idiotic belief.

You republicans understand the economy so well that you caused it to crash
It was the Dumbocrats who crashed the economy, you uninformed buffoon. I've got $100 right here and now that says you've never heard of the 1997 Community Re-Investment Act.

Thanks for playing, junior.

Given the Community Reinvestment Act was passed in 1977.........

I'll take that $100.
Nice Google job, dumb ass. Except we are not talking about Jimmy Carter's "Community Re-Investment Act". We're talking about Bill Clinton's. Ask an adult to help you Google that again.

I have run a business
No you haven't. I can tell by your astoundingly ignorant posts that you are still in high school (and no - your lemonade stand does not count as "running a business").

I have to laugh at you. You have no clue, repeat conservative talking points, plus you are getting your ass handed to you. So you turn to the next conservative tactic.

You have no clue, repeat conservative talking points, plus you are getting your ass handed to you.
"Getting my ass handed to" me?!? Snowflake, I've obliterated you with facts backed up with links. You've had nothing but bizarre, immature, and incoherent posts. You're in high school and everyone knows it yet you're lying and saying you "ran a business" because you're getting crushed so thoroughly by facts.

In post #4029, I said:
Businesses do not eat cost. Like all left-wing nitwits, you think they will be stuck with the bill when you increase minimum wage. But that's not how it works.
In post #4032
And again in post #4035
I have run a business, I know that I can pay my employees more and take less of the profit home

While I do laugh my ass off at such stupidity, it is tragic in that they keep making detrimental policy based on that absurd and idiotic belief.

No it means the business owner will take home less of the profits. Ypu do understand what PROFITS are don't you?

In post #4029, I said:
In post #4032
And again in post #4035

No it means the business owner will take home less of the profits.
And if the business owner takes home less of the profits, that means they ate the labor costs.

How stupid are you exactly? I feel like I'm talking to a 7th grader right now.

You have no clue, repeat conservative talking points
It's not a "conservative talking point", snowflake. It's called reality. :eusa_doh:

No it's a talking point. I am talking about taking home less profit which means the company is making money after labor costs and all other casts..

In post #4029, I said:
In post #4032
And again in post #4035

And if the business owner takes home less of the profits, that means they ate the labor costs.

No it means they made money after all the costs incurred idiot.

No it means the business owner will take home less of the profits. Ypu do understand what PROFITS are don't you?

I guarantee you have absolutely no idea what profits are. You probably think it is money left over after paying labor/materials and bills.

If I'm the CEO of a corporation - I can't accept less profit because that will cause the price of my stocks to decrease, which will cause my shareholders and board of directors to fire me.

I ask again - how dumb are you IM2?

In post #4029, I said:
In post #4032
And again in post #4035

No it means they made money after all the costs incurred idiot.
Yeah...and it means they made less money because they ate the labor costs. Something they are not going to do. Ever.

You are just too young to be discussing this stuff, son. Go play some video games or something and come back in about 10 years. Ok?

Forum List

Back