Musk says Biden opened border floodgates so Democrats can stay in power

We all knew this, but it's good to see someone that can't be ignored saying it.

I also believe it to have a more sinister ulterior motive, and that's the world economic forums plan to destabilize America so it isn't a world super power anymore.
When Musk is on drugs and saying crazy shit, he really resonates with the white wingers.

Biden opened border floodgates so Democrats can stay in power​

I wouldn't rule out just plain stupidity.

no, I say they do it deliberately. No one wants to vote for Ds anymore, so they have to get D voters from the south.. and everywhere else in the world.

However, I doubt they will all vote D in perpetuity.

Everyone wants to live in a country where one is PROTECTED from criminals and people we don't have a clue about.

The leftists have always played the long game better than the gop.....Even if the Biden's current crop of illegals don't get amnesty their anchor babies will and the leftists don't mind waiting a generation for their vote since it's the middle class paying for the wait.

Hell, damn near every hispanic woman you see crossing our border is preggers.

Many are already on the Voter roll in Swing States. They register them checking a homeless box, or use a shelter address, or temporary adresss of refugee resettlement office. They get an EBT payment card in exchange. They Register several times in several states. Using bogus names. They may not even understand what they are filling out? Someone has to work to clean it up if possible? People have no idea how low the commees will stoop. Its a trillion dollar game. First AZ CA or TX, then registered again in WISC or MI for instance. No ID or address required. They don’t have to vote or know about it. But mail in ballots will float out and they will be voted. Mire than once? If needed. Try to get a Court to let you look into it AFTER, lol! Ballots have no traceability. It’s all in the envelopes. Sig ignored, scans hidden away or missing. No one can check It. Originals destroyed. You cant beat this racket. 30 million illegal votes generated if needed. States must cleanup their viter rills but they wont? Too lazy and too many are corrupt. courts deny cleanup Or any look.

Last edited:
Except they haven't been able to. There are a few select locations where I believe they are allowed to vote in school board elections if they have a kid in the system.
The push back to having them vote comes from both sides. In other words, you've had help in fending them off.

Again, this is excuse making for a Republican party and an ideology that has nothing left to offer the average voter but grievance and victimhood.....so you make excuses.
Meanwhile, the immigration issues go unresolved. While in the past, both parties got the blame for that, lately, it's been Republicans who are continually stonewalling. Most of the people coming here are looking for work and a better life (where they won't get killed or hurt searching for said job or life).

BS. If they get any name on the voter roll, a mail in ballot is flooded out. It will be voted. Just like in 2020. Illegals are dumped on the voter roll by corrupt registration sites that popup as resettlement help sites..

What is the reason? Isn't there a single investigative reporter who is curious about the open borders that let in millions of illegals and killers and rapists and potential terrorists? Why doesn't the media want to know why the Biden regime is doing it?

What is the reason? Isn't there a single investigative reporter who is curious about the open borders that let in millions of illegals and killers and rapists and potential terrorists? Why doesn't the media want to know why the Biden regime is doing it?

they count in census to add more house reps in deep State counties is another reason.

they count in census to add more house reps in deep State counties is another reason.
Show your math. Show that has significantly benefitted dems more than republicans.

Oh wait, you can't? You just parroted something that a paid liar poured into your head?

Well of course.

A little noticed bill in the Senate back in March, exposed why Biden and Dims want the country flooded with these people.

If passed, the law would have only allowed census takers to count American CITIZENS.
And, right on cue........................................wait for it.............................................EVERY SINGLE DIM SENATOR VOTED AGAINST THE BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, shocking, isn't it?!!!

They want them here, and they want them counted, because counting illegals, effects the allocation of Congressional seats, and therefore, electoral college votes.

A little noticed bill in the Senate back in March, exposed why Biden and Dims want the country flooded with these people.

If passed, the law would have only allowed census takers to count American CITIZENS.
And, right on cue........................................wait for it.............................................EVERY SINGLE DIM SENATOR VOTED AGAINST THE BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, shocking, isn't it?!!!

They want them here, and they want them counted, because counting illegals, effects the allocation of Congressional seats, and therefore, electoral college votes.
Because the dems atmrr normal humans who undrrerstand why they are counted.

And the GOPers are fools who have to pander to people like you.

Hey, did Musk show his math? Did you?

Nope. And you never will.

Well duh!!
This is the gift Dims are giving to America. A permanent underclass, that will vote for the people who work to give them the government handouts.

Musk said Biden wants to get as many illegals immigrants into the country and legalize them so Democrats can create a permanent one-party state​

Why are you listening to Elon Musk?

Texas added 1.8 million new registrations before the 2020 election.

New Deals At The Gateway Pundit Discounts Page At MyPillow – Up to 71% Off With Promo Code TGP
Since 2020 Texas has added 1,783,547 names to the voter rolls. That’s an 11 percent increase!

Democrat groups are also spending tens of millions on groups that claim they are “get out the vote” efforts, but are they really?

The Gateway Pundit broke the news last year on how one group, GBI strategies in Michigan, was caught dumping 8,000 to 10,000 ballot registrations into one county in Michigan.

The FBI later took over this investigation where it went to die over three years ago!

Catherine Engelbrecht: The Social Security Administration released those numbers of how many checks states had done regarding voter registrations coming into their systems with only the last four of the social security number, which caused an uproar in social media, rightly questioning what is happening with these huge numbers, particularly in border states.

But just as soon as... I mean, like one day after those numbers came out, you saw in Texas where the Social Security Administration said that I believe the number was something like 1.2 million registrations had come in since 2024 that met that criteria, which has, frankly, the fingerprints of potential alien registration all over it.

Then the Secretary of State of Texas comes out within the next 24 to 48 hours and says, I'm here to clear up this information, and puts out this memo, Clearing up this information about these numbers. This is not related to non-citizens. We've only had 53,000 registrations come in. This is misinformation, and we're talking with the Social Security Administration now to understand why our numbers are so different.

Let me pick at that just a little bit. So this is misinformation that has been published by the Social Security Administration based on their databases that they publish week, over, week, over, week.
So it's not just like there was a one-time bounce up. This just now made its way into social media, but it was posted online and has been since I don't even know when it started, but - it's coming from a federal government agency is curious.
We agree. I believe that this is the sleeper issue of all of 2024.

Haha, he loves saying batshit crazy stuff for attention, when he is on drugs.

It's not coincidence that this is when he connects most with the Trump cult:

Saying crazy shit while on drugs
Well yeah! Of course that is why 7 million ILLEGALS have been let in. Musk is a genius but it doesn't take one to figure out what has been going on for 3 years - despite Lefty angrily stomping their feet and saying the border isn't open.

BS. If they get any name on the voter roll, a mail in ballot is flooded out. It will be voted. Just like in 2020. Illegals are dumped on the voter roll by corrupt registration sites that popup as resettlement help sites..
Except what you are asserting here....didn't happen.
Don't know how much more plainly I can say it.

Forum List

Back