Why do Blacks think all Whitey's owe them something for slavery?

THIS IS TRUE

The first legal slave owner in American history was a black tobacco farmer named Anthony Johnson.

Possibly true. The wording of the statement is important. Anthony Johnson was not the first slave owner in American history, but he was, according to historians, among the first to have his lifetime ownership of a servant legally sanctioned by a court.

A former indentured servant himself, Anthony Johnson was a “free negro” who owned a 250-acre farm in Virginia during the 1650s, with five indentured servants under contract to him. One of them, a black man named John Casor, claimed that his term of service had expired years earlier and Johnson was holding him illegally. In 1654, a civil court found that Johnson in fact owned Casor’s services for life, an outcome historian R Halliburton Jr. calls “one of the first known legal sanctions of slavery — other than as a punishment for crime.”

THIS IS TRUE

The first legal slave owner in American history was a black tobacco farmer named Anthony Johnson.

Possibly true. The wording of the statement is important. Anthony Johnson was not the first slave owner in American history, but he was, according to historians, among the first to have his lifetime ownership of a servant legally sanctioned by a court.

A former indentured servant himself, Anthony Johnson was a “free negro” who owned a 250-acre farm in Virginia during the 1650s, with five indentured servants under contract to him. One of them, a black man named John Casor, claimed that his term of service had expired years earlier and Johnson was holding him illegally. In 1654, a civil court found that Johnson in fact owned Casor’s services for life, an outcome historian R Halliburton Jr. calls “one of the first known legal sanctions of slavery — other than as a punishment for crime.”
Do you view this ruling favorably or infavorably? Because what it says to me is that John Casor was not a slave but an indentured servant but that the man who held his papers refused to honor them as agreed. He then got the court to legitimize his blatent abuse that would constitute criminal kidnapping if not for the fact that Casor was black and the laws did not protect the rights of people of African descent.

What is missing is any legislation giving rights to black at the expense of whites unlike what was done to blacks.

I find this one of the most annoying Black attributes.

I mean only about 1- 3% of White Americans owned slaves.

Now, when we look at the grand scheme of things, since millions of German, Irish, Italian, Polish, Russian, Jewish, immigrants flooded the U.S.A since the end of the Civil War.
(My guess is ultimately probably less than 1% of Whites in the U.S.A owe Blacks much of anything.

Now, this doesn't account for many White countries which hardly participated in owning Black slaves, like say Italy, Ireland, or Denmark.
or
that a lot of White countries were basically devoid completely of owning Black slaves, like Russia, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, Hungary, Greece, Romania, Switzerland, Austria, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Norway, Finland, the Baltic region, and Czechoslovakia.

Truth is probably like 0.1% of Whites were even involved in the Atlantic Slave Trade.
Why are all White Nationalists, Confederates, racists, Klansmen and American Nazi's Republican? What is it about the GOP that attracts them?

Now, when we look at the grand scheme of things, since millions of German, Irish, Italian, Polish, Russian, Jewish, immigrants flooded the U.S.A since the end of the Civil War.
(My guess is ultimately probably less than 1% of Whites in the U.S.A owe Blacks much of anything.

Now, this doesn't account for many White countries which hardly participated in owning Black slaves, like say Italy, Ireland, or Denmark.
or
that a lot of White countries were basically devoid completely of owning Black slaves, like Russia, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, Hungary, Greece, Romania, Switzerland, Austria, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Norway, Finland, the Baltic region, and Czechoslovakia.

Truth is probably like 0.1% of Whites were even involved in the Atlantic Slave Trade.
Why are all White Nationalists, Confederates, racists, Klansmen and American Nazi's Republican? What is it about the GOP that attracts them?
How many nazis do you know!? It sounds like you must know A LOT of them to make such a definitive statement.

Any money that comes from the government comes from our tax dollars, and we are NEVER going to give you reparations. Stop begging for shit that you dont deserve. We arent giving YOU money off the pain some other guy suffered hundreds of years ago, inflicted by a guy who has been dead for hundreds of years. Its not going to happen, so just stop. It makes you look pathetic.
No, you know what's pathetic, no I take that back, what's actually funny, is the way you all react every time the word "reparations" is mentioned.

You seem to be under the impression that you can demand that people stop talking about things you don't like. Well you can't anymore than you can prevent the governent from spending your tax money on things you don't like or giving it to people you consider beneath you.

I remember when I first encountered you here, you kept stating that black people in American had never experienced any legal discrimination and I posted quite a bit of information to show you that you were mistaken and the more I posted, the more it seemed to piss you off. You see a pattern here yet?

You seem to be under the impression that you can demand that people stop talking about things you don't like.
No, youve got it all wrong. You can talk about whatever you want. Im just going to call you a stupid fucking retard whenever you suggest youre EVER going to get reparations. It isnt going to happen. You need to come to terms with that.

Yes you are.
Nope, that's you. Or did you forget about coming here and blabbing about what your friend who works at PSE told you?
I remember the PSE story, but im not sure what youre babbling about now. Explain yourself, beggar.
How do you think PSE would react to reading about you and one of their employees calling one of their customers a "bitch" on an on-line message board. How do you think the customer would feel especially knowing that PSE has in their employ individuals who don't have the good sense of discretion to not discuss anything concerning an internal investigation with anyone outside of the company.
PSE customer upset over racist password in email

Puget Sound Energy is apologizing after a customer received an email with a racist word.

Author: Elisa Hahn
Published: 5:12 PM PDT August 1, 2018
Updated: 6:42 PM PDT August 1, 2018

Puget Sound Energy has issued an apology after a customer received an email with a racist word. The customer, who is African American, said she became more upset about the way the company initially handled her complaint.

Erica Conway of Renton tried to pay her Puget Sound Energy bill online Monday but forgot her password for her account. She clicked on a button to generate a temporary one to access her account.

Typically, the third-party software sends a customer an email with the randomly generated combination of letters and numbers.

But for Conway, part of the combination spelled out the n-word.​
Conway happens to be a board member for the Seattle NAACP

I'm calling BULLSHIT! I think she wrote the email herself OR the blurred words say something else....simple as that....stupid bitch needs to stop WHINING.
My best friend works for PSE. I texted him an hour ago. This is what we said...

Me: PSE customer upset over racist password in email
Me: Your computers are racist.

Friend: lol, i know all about this.
Friend: tried to call you earlier to tell you. cant wait to tell you the real story.
Friend: remember, i heard the call. shes crazy

Me: crazy how?

Friend: ill tell you later. ill call you tomorrow

So ill find out tomorrow morning what this crazy bitch said on the phone call. Ill be sure to let you guys know.

Puget Sound Energy is apologizing after a customer received an email with a racist word.

Puget Sound Energy has issued an apology after a customer received an email with a racist word. The customer, who is African American, said she became more upset about the way the company initially handled her complaint.

Erica Conway of Renton tried to pay her Puget Sound Energy bill online Monday but forgot her password for her account. She clicked on a button to generate a temporary one to access her account.

Typically, the third-party software sends a customer an email with the randomly generated combination of letters and numbers.

I'm calling BULLSHIT! I think she wrote the email herself OR the blurred words say something else....simple as that....stupid bitch needs to stop WHINING.

Friend: tried to call you earlier to tell you. cant wait to tell you the real story.

So ill find out tomorrow morning what this crazy bitch said on the phone call. Ill be sure to let you guys know.

Somebody did that on purpose. The algorithm used to generate a password would not pick a word for a password and like you stated it would include numbers.

Wow! You are the most paranoid person I've ever known!

Reading also seems to be a problem for you but, of that, I'm not surprised. Is this sentence incomprehensible to you?

"But for Conway, part of the combination spelled out the n-word."
Maybe you were too retarded to understand my post. A password generator will not spell out a word in the password.
"nigga" isnt a word. Its slang.

HA! I can't wait! I knew it was bullshit...its just TOO perfect she works for the NAACP and this supposedly happened to her.
Unfortunately, my buddy made me promise not to say anything to anyone. Hes afraid of losing his job, but lets just say this woman was wrong and a total bitch.

No, youve got it all wrong. You can talk about whatever you want. Im just going to call you a stupid fucking retard whenever you suggest youre EVER going to get reparations. It isnt going to happen. You need to come to terms with that.
I don't NEED to come to terms with anything of the sort, it's not in my job description, but it is telling that you keep getting so bent out of shape by this.

I'm not allowed to call others the names that they deserve even when they are denigrating me, but if the day ever comes when I decide "fuck it", I'll come and find you.

Why are all Black Lives Matter members, the New Black Panthers, and disciples of Minister Louis Farrakhan Democrats? What is it about the Democrats that attracts them?

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

reparations freddie gray, michael singleton.jpg

Regarding Reparations.

In all seriousness, do you believe American society paying Reparations to black or African American citizens will help end the systemic/generational cycle of African American Child Abuse and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism?

Do you believe receiving Reparations will PREVENT a significant population of apparent selfish, immature, apathetic, emotionally or mentally ill black or African American teen and adult moms from irresponsibly introducing our Nation's most precious and cherished assets to a traumatic, potentially life scarring #FATHERLESS childhood upbringing fraught with pain, struggles, torment, uncertainty, frustration, FEAR, demeaning government handouts, resentment, depression, sorrow, sadness, disappointment and hardships? :Childhood Trauma!:

I write about and share evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #TakeAKnee, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

or

Why do Blacks think all Whitey's owe them something for slavery?

it's the same mentality that whites utilize to conceptualize that they have some how been treated unfairly by China, the WTO, NATO, and every other conspiracy theory that Trump tells them to believe.

I'm sure, one day, if we all survive, we will eventually have a POTUS that will tell the blacks & the American Indians they have been treated unfairly by the whiteys.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

I'm sure, one day, if we all survive, we will eventually have a POTUS that will tell the blacks & the American Indians they have been treated unfairly by the whiteys.

Hello, Caddo Kid. Respectfully, could you clarify your reference to "blacks"?

Caddo Kid, when you write about "blacks", are you referring to our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers and family members of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness...

OR...

Are you referring to significant numbers of segregation-minded, apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers and family members of African descent?

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed.jpg

Caddo Kid, "Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our peaceful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent.

Caddo Kid, in my opinion, based on a wealth of evidence and my personal experiences, large numbers of perfectly healthy black or American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens of African descent raised, nurtured and socialized by "PRO BLACK" minded Americans have, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition known as 'CHILDHOOD TRAUMA' (#ACEs).

Am I the only reasonably responsible, as well as reasonably well-adjusted American citizen recognizing a significant population of "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens LOUDLY declaring black or American citizens of African descent are being denied equal rights and the opportunity to achieve success in TODAY'S ever-evolving American society...

...are IN FACT the VERY SAME apparent emotionally or mentally ill "PRO BLACK or Conscious Black Community" American citizens who are LOUDLY, as well as actively attempting to IMPEDE or PREVENT our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from enjoying their INALIENABLE RIGHT to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness???

pro black HATE.jpg

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

"Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

___
Caddo Kid, now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka "Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

Video search terms: "Oprah Winfrey, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Peace.
_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment

Forum List

Back