Why do Blacks think all Whitey's owe them something for slavery?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
I find this one of the most annoying Black attributes.

I mean only about 1- 3% of White Americans owned slaves.

Now, when we look at the grand scheme of things, since millions of German, Irish, Italian, Polish, Russian, Jewish, immigrants flooded the U.S.A since the end of the Civil War.
(My guess is ultimately probably less than 1% of Whites in the U.S.A owe Blacks much of anything.

Now, this doesn't account for many White countries which hardly participated in owning Black slaves, like say Italy, Ireland, or Denmark.
or
that a lot of White countries were basically devoid completely of owning Black slaves, like Russia, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, Hungary, Greece, Romania, Switzerland, Austria, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Norway, Finland, the Baltic region, and Czechoslovakia.

Truth is probably like 0.1% of Whites were even involved in the Atlantic Slave Trade.

Now, when we look at the grand scheme of things, since millions of German, Irish, Italian, Polish, Russian, Jewish, immigrants flooded the U.S.A since the end of the Civil War.
(My guess is ultimately probably less than 1% of Whites in the U.S.A owe Blacks much of anything.

Now, this doesn't account for many White countries which hardly participated in owning Black slaves, like say Italy, Ireland, or Denmark.
or
that a lot of White countries were basically devoid completely of owning Black slaves, like Russia, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, Hungary, Greece, Romania, Switzerland, Austria, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Norway, Finland, the Baltic region, and Czechoslovakia.

Truth is probably like 0.1% of Whites were even involved in the Atlantic Slave Trade.
Dear SobieskiSavedEurope
1. They don't. The Blacks who understand the difference between uneducated field slaves and the educated urban slaves who liberated themselves, or even free blacks who went on to own land and slaves as business dealings, are too busy in entrepreneurship to waste time or energy whining like victims.
2. On the other hand, the truly enlightened understand there were White Irish slaves also raped like the Blacks were to breed more slaves, and today there are more Asian slaves by the numbers in China and India including sex slaves and child trafficking. The total number of Black slaves imported to America during slavery was estimated at 150,000 and most people in the South couldn't afford them, the slaves were mortgaged through banks like property so that's a minority that have that kind of capital.
3. bTW the reason the Whites are blamed as a class
A. Some sectors define and insist that the term racism only refers to the class in power,, instead of the concept of anyone being racially biased by associating an individual with a whole group by race. This selective definition is set up where only Whites can be racist against all other minority classes that aren't in charge by recognizing the White class as the default center of authority that the others follow. This is similar to how Jews are treated as the dominant group or tribe in religion,the White or Eurocentric culture or standard is used to judge and document history and socioeconomic development .
4. The biggest reason is the biggest complainers get all the media attention while those working to solve their own problems are too busy working or educating and empowering others to mouth off in the public media.
They just don't have time. Look at Allen West working at the national policy institute. Or the business leader in the historic Freedmenstown District who works 2-3 jobs while pursuing development plans that are based on organizing sustainable business ownership and education/training to empower Black ownership to take back control and responsibility for property MGMT. Sadly there is a political gap between the liberated and wealthier classes who know how to manage property and business vs. poor working class that are taught dependence on govt. Until these class work together on a sustainable solution to train ppl in business with microlending and mentorship to own and grow their own ventures then all taxpayers remain slaves while govt runs amok. We are now in a similar position of the party of the poor being like field slaves blaming the party of the rich like house slaves and vice versa. For the taxpayers and political slaves to be liberated the people must unite and reclaim ownership over our own labor income and representation .All taxpayers are owed restitition and reimbursement, not just poor not just Blacks. We all need equal ownership and must follow the lead of ppl who teach this independence not victimhood relying on govt.

It is indeed an irritating request since MY Family was NEVER involved in the institution of Slavery, and the laws that supported it. My Ancestors were from Scotland, who emigrated to New Hampshire, where they ran their own businesses and farms from the beginning.

I will NEVER support Reparations.

Who said Whitey owes anyone anything?

IM2 wrote this just 11 days ago

"Yep I demand reparations. Because we are owed reparations. But this is the history of the republican party that you maggots don't tell thinking we are so dumb that you can lie to blacks by race baiting us about slavery and we are just going to become republicans."

There are many more blacks who have demanded reparations over the years.

Meanwhile I have showed it to him repeatedly that it was the REPUBLICANS who ended Slavery, granted Citizenship and voting rights by the 1860's Amendments. That it was the Republicans who in response to early KKK (created by southern democrats) passed the Act of 1870 to ENFORCE the Amendments to protect free blacks rights.

The Democrat party has a long history of opposing black rights, by KKK terror, Jim Crow Laws, Poll taxes and so on, yet IM2 lies claiming it is the Republicans who are the racists when there is NO organized indication of it at all.

That is one reason why many thinks he is a hater.

You that clueless?

Last edited:

"Yep I demand reparations. Because we are owed reparations. But this is the history of the republican party that you maggots don't tell thinking we are so dumb that you can lie to blacks by race baiting us about slavery and we are just going to become republicans."

Meanwhile I have showed it to him repeatedly that it was the REPUBLICANS who ended Slavery, granted Citizenship and voting rights by the 1860's Amendments. That it was the Republicans who in response to early KKK (created by southern democrats) passed the Act of 1870 to ENFORCE the Amendments to protect free blacks rights.

The Democrat party has a long history of opposing black rights, by KKK terror, Jim Crow Laws, Poll taxes and so on, yet IM2 lies claiming it is the Republicans who are the racists when there is NO organized indication of it at all.

You that clueless?
Without going into details think of it this way - the people who originally were Democrats left the party and became Republicans while the people who originally were Republicans left their party and became Democrats. There is a lot more involved than just that but if you can imagine this then reprocess what IM2 said in light of this information. This link may shed more light on the situation: https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-th...n-two-parties-switching-their-main-ideologies

As far as reparations, unless I'm mistaken, our federal government is not "Whitey" although the federal governement would be the one to pay reparations if they ever were to be paid. No one is going to go door-to-door to make white people ante up to help pay, nor have their wages garnished or their bank accounts seized, at least not to pay the reparations. Our government perpetrated a legal wrong against a whole race of people based on racial discrimination and has never even formally acknowledged that wrong. Our government has paid reparations for others it has wronged, Japanese Americans who were interned in concentration camps during WWII, some of the Native American tribes for not honoring treaties, etc. so there is absolutely no reason that they can't pay reparations to all African Americans or their decedants who were alive during legally legislated racial discrimination in the United States.

Each of us processes injustice in our own way, I would imagine how much and how frequently we have to deal with it probably affects how abrasively or not we come across. In my opinion, IM2 is not a hater although you may detect some animus which he has every right to express, however from what I've seen, none of you even bother to listen to what he has to say or verify any of the information he presents. It's okay to not agree with everything and no one gets everythign 100% correct but most of what he posts is verifiable and factual which is why I have no problem backing him up. Plus he's very knowledgeable of the subject matter.

Race relations is a touchy subject with racists, but that's no excuse for shooting the messenger, especially one who refuses to sugar coat the message in order to make it more palatable to racists.

Just my opinion.

or

Can't hurt to try and extort somebody?

What is the down side?

You that clueless?
Without going into details think of it this way - the people who originally were Democrats left the party and became Republicans while the people who originally were Republicans left their party and became Democrats. There is a lot more involved than just that but if you can imagine this then reprocess what IM2 said in light of this information. This link may shed more light on the situation: https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-th...n-two-parties-switching-their-main-ideologies

As far as reparations, unless I'm mistaken, our federal government is not "Whitey" although the federal governement would be the one to pay reparations if they ever were to be paid. No one is going to go door-to-door to make white people ante up to help pay, nor have their wages garnished or their bank accounts seized, at least not to pay the reparations. Our government perpetrated a legal wrong against a whole race of people based on racial discrimination and has never even formally acknowledged that wrong. Our government has paid reparations for others it has wronged, Japanese Americans who were interned in concentration camps during WWII, some of the Native American tribes for not honoring treaties, etc. so there is absolutely no reason that they can't pay reparations to all African Americans or their decedants who were alive during legally legislated racial discrimination in the United States.

Each of us processes injustice in our own way, I would imagine how much and how frequently we have to deal with it probably affects how abrasively or not we come across. In my opinion, IM2 is not a hater although you may detect some animus which he has every right to express, however from what I've seen, none of you even bother to listen to what he has to say or verify any of the information he presents. It's okay to not agree with everything and no one gets everythign 100% correct but most of what he posts is verifiable and factual which is why I have no problem backing him up. Plus he's very knowledgeable of the subject matter.

Race relations is a touchy subject with racists, but that's no excuse for shooting the messenger, especially one who refuses to sugar coat the message in order to make it more palatable to racists.

Just my opinion.

That political party switch myth is just silly headed... no basis in reality or logic...

All black people do not. Only the Democrat kind.

I for one, would not mind helping more more African American kids get a higher education, because the money is much better spent there, than paying for the cost of prisons later ... granted that they showed the desire to learn.

You that clueless?

Just my opinion.
Government money comes from our taxes. Im not paying you shit. Quit begging people to give you stuff. Get a job like the rest of us, you lazy bum.

Government money comes from our taxes. Im not paying you shit. Quit begging people to give you stuff. Get a job like the rest of us, you lazy bum.
Government money come from my taxes too and what makes you think I don't have a job?
Only lazy unemployed shitheads expect other people to give them money for free. Youre not getting it, so quit asking.

Only lazy unemployed shitheads expect other people to give them money for free. Youre not getting it, so quit asking.
And only ignorant uneducated indivduals such as yourself and others have no understanding of what reparations are and why & how they're paid.

Lazy people don't achieve what I have nor do they do it by not working. I haven't asked you for anything but when the time comes, you'll have no choice in the matter.

I haven't asked you for anything but when the time comes, you'll have no choice in the matter.
Nope, youre not getting my money. YOU dont have a choice in that matter. Reparations are never going to happen, retard. Get a job you fucking beggar.

Nope, youre not getting my money. YOU dont have a choice in that matter. Reparations are never going to happen, retard. Get a job you fucking beggar.
LOL, I have a job and you have no more say so in how the our government uses the money it collects from us via taxes than anyone else does.

Now some of us can get some of that money back utilizing various avenues but since you know so much, I'll let you figure it out.

Forum List

Back