Why Do Americans Consume 80 Percent Of All Prescription Painkillers?

I fell down the slick steps earlier this week and I cut my leg something terrible. Damn Jews! :mad:
because of jewish media brainwashing .you did lost your control and focus and fell down .......... :biggrin:

A health system that makes profit from people's health, and has others pay for that, with your money.

Corruption is so big, and yet the right don't care, unless it's wasting money on something they don't like.

Progressives cause a lot of headaches

Its posts like this that cause the most pain

The Department of Justice (DOJ) is a cabinet-level agency responsible for enforcing the laws of the United States federal government.

Sez Google.

Sincerely,
The 'Tard
so are you saying the DOJ has authority over States?
I was awake that day in Social Studies. Federal laws trump state laws; then I went back to sleep.

Then how can Colorado's pot laws be lawful?

:eusa_doh:Doink

i think because jewish controlling america.learn from european /send them to hell(palestine desert) near wild arabs

for those who do not know------dani is quoting from the weekly Khutbahjumaat
feces fling. I have just returned from a trip to Israel which included nice visits to
to that which was once called the DESERTS of Palestine-----to wit----the Negev and
the area around ASHKELON-------lovely places-----now BLOSSOMING LIKE A ROSE. I wish I could buy some land there but the prices for real estate in that
area have SKYROCKETED

I fell down the slick steps earlier this week and I cut my leg something terrible. Damn Jews! :mad:
because of jewish media brainwashing .you did lost your control and focus and fell down .......... :biggrin:
giphy.gif

The Department of Justice (DOJ) is a cabinet-level agency responsible for enforcing the laws of the United States federal government.

Sez Google.

Sincerely,
The 'Tard
I was awake that day in Social Studies. Federal laws trump state laws; then I went back to sleep.

Oh lighten up ya tight assed progtard

I was wondering how long until Dani blamed the Jews. :lol:

he was born that way----but you may not have noticed-----he is also shitting on ARABS-----also born that way-------it is a SHIITE SHIT thing

he was born that way----but you may not have noticed-----he is also shitting on ARABS-----also born that way-------it is a SHIITE SHIT thing

I haven't noticed. I normally do not read his posts, but I wondering how his would be the fault of the Jews. lol

It isn't just pain pills it's drugs in general. I guess the pressures of deciding which comic book movie to buy to is too much for many.

I haven't noticed. I normally do not read his posts, but I wondering how his would be the fault of the Jews. lol

It's a vast Jewish conspiracy

i think because jewish controlling america.learn from european /send them to hell(palestine desert)
Why do you continually post you dumbass drivel in politics? Got a towel wrapped too tight around your head?
corrupt politic make people angry and they need painkillers
Middle Easterners make people angry and they need prosthesis's

brainwashing make people angry.
for example. we havnt middle easterner .its bullshit.
we have east asia and west asia. you cant find (middle east) in any document 70 years ago .
propaganda and corrupt media make you believe .........

Sez Google.

Sincerely,
The 'Tard

Oh lighten up ya tight assed progtard

I'm fine, I'm just having a good laugh at you not knowing the difference between Federal and State Laws. You mad namecaller?

Well, it has probably been said already, I ain't going to read all the posts to see but, first and foremost the website is hardly credible.

Second, it states prescription painkillers, which leaves out Canada's Tylenol 3 with Codeine which is an over the counter drug there. at 10$ for 250 pills, that is a lot of drug not accounted for in this article.

Third, we consume the most, because have the money to do so and am not some liberal ration the free health care system.

The Jews? It was Booosh's fault

Only b/c the Jews were pulling his puppet strings. :eek:

it could have been climate change. :confused-84:

That is b/c Jews are using their weather control devices again. Obviously.

lol

It's always the Jews ....

There is no smoke without fire :biggrin:

Forum List

Back